Photo

"f*ckin A" free aim is dead i cant find

63 replies to this topic
fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

As soon as any AUTO play anything slips into any major part of the game to simplify, its a cheat.  Doesn't matter if its setting or not.  It is what it is, setting or modded.

So, AUTO reload is a cheat now...or AUTOMATIC transmission.

As soon as any AUTO play anything slips into any major part of the game to simplify, its a cheat.  Doesn't matter if its setting or not.  It is what it is, setting or modded.

So, AUTO reload is a cheat now...

Auto reload is not a major part of the game, and is pretty much a default dead end setting on all games.  Although it would be funny if it was removed.  Auto reload does not impact actual game play mechanics in shooting games such as auto aim.

I mean common man.  Now you're just nit picking my posts :D

I told you, I think simple.. Like cave man simple. 

You two are taking this way to seriously. It's a f*cking option in a f*cking video game. The importance of it is pretty damn low. Just play the way you two want and be done with it. 

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

It's been like this since day 1 and is only reason why I stopped playing as much. Curiously tho, the free aim free roam lobbies are full, or easier to get into fuller lobbies. Quick match race or deathmatch never more then 7 - they need to fix the matchmaking ASAP.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

The whole matchmaking is a joke...10000's of people playing yet we can only matchmake with the 15 other players in the session...

Major fail...

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

I've been playing free aim since release and never had any issues getting into full lobbies. I've heard that activities (DMs, races, etc.) fill up much quicker on assisted, but it's not like matchmaking is a ghost town... which is why I believe the people saying that there are issues with matchmaking players into lobbies. I highly doubt it's gotten to the point that 16 people can't even be paired into the same session.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users