Photo

"f*ckin A" free aim is dead i cant find

63 replies to this topic
Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 03:24 PM.

As usual we can't just have a thread where people respectfully accept others play preferences. Insults abound.

Frankly, the game isn't conducive for free aim in my opinion. The aiming reticle sucks.,,and then and then and then and then..

Problem is you can't really expect anything but insults/mockery to your so called preferences when you make posts like this.

You can enjoy your cheat auto aim all you want.  Its indeed you choice.  Its the GoD damned excuses that get on my last nerves and other free aim players.

Like the game isn't 'conducive for free aim'.  Or the usual Auto Am greatest hits like "This isn't an FPS"  "I Don't take it seriously"..."The aiming sucks" and "Im not an elite pro"..

Free aim is not difficult and the excuses are not only laughable but also ignorant.  Auto Aim how ever, is not only easy its brain dead easy.

But really, when free aimers mock auto aimers they just want you to agree and join them.  Not take it personally and defend the cheat mechanic of auto aim with a fiery passion.

Isn`t it nice how YOUR choice is correct, but ANYONE ELSE`s is a joke?

I asked you in that other thread: Why the hell can`t I just relax in my free time and play with friends? Why MUST it be an e-peen contest?

And most importantly, why am I responsible for YOUR lack of friends / players that think free aim is not desirable?

Oh, btw: a game setting, like aim mode, is not cheating. It`s a game feature.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by Vooodu, 09 November 2013 - 03:33 PM.

As usual we can't just have a thread where people respectfully accept others play preferences. Insults abound.

Frankly, the game isn't conducive for free aim in my opinion. The aiming reticle sucks.,,and then and then and then and then..

Problem is you can't really expect anything but insults/mockery to your so called preferences when you make posts like this.

You can enjoy your cheat auto aim all you want.  Its indeed you choice.  Its the GoD damned excuses that get on my last nerves and other free aim players.

Like the game isn't 'conducive for free aim'.  Or the usual Auto Am greatest hits like "This isn't an FPS"  "I Don't take it seriously"..."The aiming sucks" and "Im not an elite pro"..

Free aim is not difficult and the excuses are not only laughable but also ignorant.  Auto Aim how ever, is not only easy its brain dead easy.

But really, when free aimers mock auto aimers they just want you to agree and join them.  Not take it personally and defend the cheat mechanic of auto aim with a fiery passion.

Isn`t it nice how YOUR choice is correct, but ANYONE ELSE`s is a joke?

I asked you in that other thread: Why the hell can`t I just relax in my free time and play with friends? Why MUST it be an e-peen contest?

And most importantly, why am I responsible for YOUR lack of friends / players that think free aim is not desirable?

Its because auto aim is a cheat mechanic...   Also, I never said its an e- peen contest.

Look, I said if players want to use the cheater aim and enjoy it, hey... Its your choice wether R* added it or not.

Im just saying, save the excuses.. I don't need to read bullsh*t about how its impossible to play with free aim OR its not an FPS.    Most of these people posting this sh*t have barely spent 5 mins in free aim, hell I bet they didn't even try.

I mean really, when people post sh*t like that I should take it as a compliment.  It makes me sound godlike that I can aim manually...lol.  But seriously, its pretty easy to play.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

If you get blasted too much in auto aim servers your tactics are crap. If you complain about auto aim your just making excuses. Know the game and play around it. I don't rush players that are trying to kill me cause I know locking on through the windshield is super easy. I use the gigantic city provided for us and come about it smart. I also don't hover to close in a buzzard because of auto lock. Keep your distance and make things happen. Don't bitch cause you think your good and "noobs" can beat you with autoaim. Guess what... y'stillsuck
  • skamod likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Im just saying, save the excuses.. I don't need to read bullsh*t about how its impossible to play with free aim OR its not an FPS.    Most of these people posting this sh*t have barely spent 5 mins in free aim, hell I bet they didn't even try.

I mean really, when people post sh*t like that I should take it as a compliment.  It makes me sound godlike that I can aim manually...lol.  But seriously, its pretty easy to play.

I played with free aim a fair share in this game and I still don`t like it. I hate with a passion anything related to free aim and this sh*t controller. No amount of arguing will convince me to spend one minute to learn to aim with an inferior tool to a mouse. 

That and the fact that I play this game for sh*t and giggles, or to have FUN. I am not having fun when I wrestle with my controller.

Do you want to see this game as a worthy badge of free aiming skills? Be my guest. But don`t look down on other people`s choices because you can`t get enough deathmatch lobbies.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

I played with free aim a fair share in this game and I still don`t like it. I hate with a passion anything related to free aim and this sh*t controller. No amount of arguing will convince me to spend one minute to learn to aim with an inferior tool to a mouse. 

Do you want to see this game as a worthy badge of free aiming skills?

And see, that's your problem.

In translation all I see is excuses.    Playing with a mouse is easy mode when compared to GTA V aiming with a controller.   I not once said this is a game about being elite or badge worthy aiming skills.

For me its much more simpler.

Game has GUNS.. Aim your own GUNS.  No aim cheats...   Its not much more complex then that. 

Some how you have convinced yourself its 'bad' and only aiming with a mouse is the way to play anything... That because you feel its inferior and different that there's no point in learning how to play.  To be, that's just excuses.

And really if you have played free aim why go back to cheater aim?  I can't toggle on auto aim on without feeling like a little kid trying to ride bike with training wheels after riding a bike manually for years.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:07 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 04:09 PM.

In translation all I see is excuses.    Playing with a mouse is easy mode when compared to GTA V aiming with a controller.   I not once said this is a game about being elite or badge worthy aiming skills.

Game has GUNS.. Aim your own GUNS.  No aim cheats...   Its not much more complex then that. 

Some how you have convinced yourself its 'bad' and only aiming with a mouse is the way to play anything... That because you feel its inferior and different that there's no point in learning how to play.  To be, that's just excuses.

And really if you have played free aim why go back to cheater aim?  I can't toggle on auto aim on without feeling like a little kid trying to ride bike with training wheels after riding a bike manually for years.

It`s about ME, ok? I have failed you, Sensei! I am unworthy! I have sinned by allowing myself to play for FUN and not give a sh*t about a crap controller vs mouse! I am a failure to hardcore players around the world!!!

Now kindly step down off that high horse of yours and repeat after me: I shall not make foam at the mouth and insult less!

In case you don`t get it: You are really using the wrong arguments here. I am now tempted to not ever use free aim only to piss you off, where I was once tempted to give it a go. By looking down onto "auto aimers" you aren`t helping your cause... quite the opposite. One more thing: I cannot take someone seriously when they keep using the same lies - in your case, the "cheat" one. Whether you like or not and whatever philosophical sense it might have, in this particular argument, a game feature or setting CANNOT be a cheat.

One simple fact still stands: We might be on different agendas, or goals here: yours is to challenge yourself. I was there when I was a bit younger. Now I just want a quiet evening.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Now kindly step down off that high horse of yours and repeat after me: I shall not make foam at the mouth and insult less!

They say reality is perception...and vise versa.  And in this case its true.

Im not foaming at the mouth nor insulting anyone.   Im not claiming to be elite, I keep stressing my point on how easy it is to use free aim.

I do how ever find the excuses for clinging to a cheat mechanic annoying and ignorant. 

People can take it how they want. Again, its their choice just like using auto aim.

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Really?... 99% of the people are not MLG hardcore tryhards to bother playing with free-aim. Play like everyone else or keep bitching about why nobody likes to play with their thumbs up their butt.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 04:26 PM.

I do how ever find the excuses for clinging to a cheat mechanic annoying and ignorant. 

Psst..you`re doing it again...

I`m not making excuses, like you want to call them - I am stating facts. You called me cheater 2 times (if I use "cheat" settings, I MUST be a cheater, right?) and little kid once. Not insulting anyone, you said?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Really?... 99% of the people are not MLG hardcore tryhards to bother playing with free-aim. Play like everyone else or keep bitching about why nobody likes to play with their thumbs up their butt.

And then people wonder why they get sooo called insulted.

WTF does that load of Bull sh*t even mean?

"99% of the people are not MLG hardcore tryhards"?.  Funny, I never new that in order to aim manually you had to be a f*ckin PRO that never misses.

As if Free Aim needs to net the same brain dead accuracy as auto aim or theres no point in playing unless you are pro.  As if that's the point of playing with free aim.

But guess what, with auto aim you can stick as many fingers up your butt you want and still kill players and NPC.  That would sound like fun, if I was into sick things like that....lol

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Telling it how it is?    That's what I usually do...lol

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 04:29 PM.

It appears that what you do is spread lies. Didn`t I already told you that a game setting cannot be a cheat?

Yep, I did - post #36.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

It appears that what you do is spread lies. Didn`t I already told you that a game setting cannot be a cheat?

Yep, I did - post #36.

I spread lies?  So Auto aim is not a gameplay mechanic which allows for NON MANUAL aim?  Which in basic terms mean a 'cheat' to allow for easy brain dead game play? 

Funny, I thought the whole point of aim bot mechanics is to allow the game to play itself with a tap of a button.  Just because its a setting does not change what it does.

You just don't like how I word things.    Which to me, im not trying to sugar coat auto aim at all..  I got high blood sugar as it is.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 04:49 PM.

You are using the philosophical definition of it. I am using the technical one. I`ll elaborate.

-- The technical definition of cheating is to gain an unfair advantage in a competitive situation.

-- The philosophical definition of cheating I am using in this context is cheating one`s expectations, or falling short of one`s own set goals.

It is obvious or SHOULD be obvious that I am talking about the technical definition and every use of the word cheat on these forums is clearly referring to the technical definition. Which is impossible, because:

1. EVERYBODY has access to

2. It is a game setting

Now, kindly stop splitting hairs.

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

Voodu, You make expert aim users look bad.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

You are using the philosophical definition of it. I am using the technical one. I`ll elaborate.

-- The technical definition of cheating is to gain an unfair advantage in a competitive situation.

-- The philosophical definition of cheating I am using in this context is cheating one`s expectations, or falling short of one`s own set goals.

It is obvious or SHOULD be obvious that I am talking about the technical definition and every use of the word cheat on these forums is clearly referring to the technical definition. Which is impossible, because:

1. EVERYBODY has access to

2. It is a game setting

Dude, theres no point debating auto aim with me.

Like I said, I think very simple.  Like cave man simple.

UNGA BUnGA.. Game has guns... Aim guns yourself.

As soon as any AUTO play anything slips into any major part of the game to simplify, its a cheat.  Doesn't matter if its setting or not.  It is what it is, setting or modded.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

Voodu, You make expert aim users look bad.

I never called myself an expert aim user.. Nor do I consider free aim for experts. 

Besides, if wanted to look good id just stand next to ya... Muahaha..

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 05:05 PM.

As soon as any AUTO play anything slips into any major part of the game to simplify, its a cheat.  Doesn't matter if its setting or not.  It is what it is, setting or modded.

So, AUTO reload is a cheat now...or AUTOMATIC transmission.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by Vooodu, 09 November 2013 - 05:10 PM.

So, AUTO reload is a cheat now...

Auto reload is not a major part of the game, and is pretty much a default dead end setting on all games.  Although it would be funny if it was removed.  Auto reload does not impact actual game play mechanics in shooting games such as auto aim.

I mean common man.  Now you're just nit picking my posts :D

I told you, I think simple.. Like cave man simple. 

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 05:12 PM.

Auto reload is not a major part of the game is pretty much a default dead end setting on all games.  Although it would be funny if it was removed.  Auto reload does not impact actual game play mechanics in shooting games such as auto aim.

Re-read what you posted.

Auto reload simplifies the game, same as not needing to manually change gears, since you talked about "auto drive" previously, in that particular thread.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

I guess this is the moment when I'm supposed to take your bait and and lower myself into a asinine Internet argument. I'm sorry you think your opinions are facts. I'm also sorry you think you're insulting me. If you get some sense of self worth from a video game, well, at least you're getting it from somewhere.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

I guess this is the moment when I'm supposed to take your bait and and lower myself into a asinine Internet argument. I'm sorry you think your opinions are facts. I'm also sorry you think you're insulting me. If you get some sense of self worth from a video game, well, at least you're getting it from somewhere.

OK Mr Herp  A Derp Free aimers are MLG gamers....lol

Hey, I took your bait pulled you down under in a crocodile death roll.  Whats the matter no auto swim?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Auto reload is not a major part of the game is pretty much a default dead end setting on all games.  Although it would be funny if it was removed.  Auto reload does not impact actual game play mechanics in shooting games such as auto aim.

Re-read what you posted.

Auto reload simplifies the game, same as not needing to manually change gears, since you talked about "auto drive" previously, in that particular thread.

Auto reload just reloads when you are out of bullets.  Its one button difference man,  Of course standing there clicking like a moron when you go dry does sound entertaining.

Its not as extreme as lock on auto aim and you know it.  That's also why I brought up auto drive.

And say what you will, but if auto drive exists everyone would be putting rubber bands around the RT and snoring around criminal records all day long.  And you know it....lol

Even manually changing gears would be cool.  But every button already has a function so how would that work? Its also not a big deal really as long as people are still in control of their vehicles.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 05:36 PM.

So, in other words, AUTO is bad only when it suits you... thank you for the enlightenment.

Guess I should be happy they didn`t put manual running in, right? With individual legs and arms buttons...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

So, in other words, AUTO is bad only when it suits you... thank you for the enlightenment.

Guess I should be happy they didn`t put manual running in, right? With individual legs and arms buttons...

Funny, I thought this was about AUTO AIM not running manually.

I take it you have a hard time staying on target....lol

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

come join auto aim, it's awesome.

Seriouly please explain. GTA free aim should be where all the kool kids with their uberskillz are but for some reason being cool these days is being obese and greedy, able to kill noobs and stuff their face full of chips all instantaneously.

Auto aim sucks. Try free aim before mocking it. Youll probably love it eventually.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 06:01 PM.

come join auto aim, it's awesome.

Seriouly please explain. GTA free aim should be where all the kool kids with their uberskillz are but for some reason being cool these days is being obese and greedy, able to kill noobs and stuff their face full of chips all instantaneously.

Auto aim sucks. Try free aim before mocking it. Youll probably love it eventually.

I did try it. I didn`t like it. Want to think about me as obese and greedy? Be my guest. Whatever helps you sleep better at night, I guess.

At least I`m not calling gamma correction or sound settings a CHEAT.

I`ll just leave these here:

GTAVSettingsMenu.png

GTAVDisplayMenu.png

All those settings are cheats, right? The Subtitles Cheat must be a terrible game breaking one!

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by Vooodu, 09 November 2013 - 06:02 PM.

At least I`m not calling gamma correction or sound settings a CHEAT.

Neither am I....

Honestly, im starting to think you 've lost your freakin mind...lol

When did audio or visual settings become comparable to cheat mechanics?

Ya, ya,,, I get it its a setting.. But it doesn't change the fact of WHAT it IS.  Simple as that.

You can flip it, smack it, rub it and its still a cheat aim mechanic no matter how it turns out.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Vooodu, now with pictures. Look up!

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

do they have free aim bad sport lobbies lmao?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users