Cargo Plane

213 replies to this topic
Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

There are still ways to open the front and rear cargo bay doors. Just rub it off against a light post at the end of the runway. 7/10 times you will damage your plane to much but it certainly can still be opened this way.

• LeatherJohnny likes this

LeatherJohnny
  • LeatherJohnny

Papiss Cisse

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

It can't be done, I've tried damaging the tail and gently tapping it with a vehicle but it doesn't open amyore, my thought was earlier today, (Holland isn't far behind and also congratulations and well done for hammering spain away lol) was if someone could hex edit the tail off then see what the value's are in the save editor?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:01 AM

It can't be done, I've tried damaging the tail and gently tapping it with a vehicle but it doesn't open amyore, my thought was earlier today, (Holland isn't far behind and also congratulations and well done for hammering spain away lol) was if someone could hex edit the tail off then see what the value's are in the save editor?

Thanks mate. Anyway, long story short, it can be hex edited away, but there is no parking space to place the Cargoplane. It would have to be stored in one of the main characters garages such as Mike his home or at the strip club lol. 

• LeatherJohnny likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

Or used as a Quicksaved Vehicle ^^^^

So everytime you load your game, you'll be at the Airport sitting in the Cargo Plane...Quicksaving, essentially allows you to "store" one final vehicle.  It's how me and my friends used the Cargo Plane.  You can't even store it on Trevor's Helipad with the Editor as it's damn near impossible to take off there, but it CAN be done, even...

• Jenia and player999 like this

LeatherJohnny
  • LeatherJohnny

Papiss Cisse

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

Ah right thanks I was wondering about that, even thought I don't know how to hex edit what would I look for to remove the rear ramp?

LeatherJohnny
  • LeatherJohnny

Papiss Cisse

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

Why is the thread dead, doesn't anyone know what the Cargo Jet's Cargo Door's Offsets are for hex editing to remove the door?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

Well, there is an entire topic dedicated to hex editing...

http://gtaforums.com...vehicle-thread/

Ask there...

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

NO!!! NOT THE TITAN MILITARY PLANE!!! the big ass one that looks like an an-225. 

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:50 AM

You can't. It's literally the biggest vehicle in the game that when it crashes your framerate will drop.

• AlmightySo likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:53 AM

Save editors or mods only. There's no such hangar that would actually be able to store that thing. Not sure if it can even land safely on Sandy Shores Airstrip.

I want to know what the hell was Trevor thinking about that he thought he could land this on the McKenzie Airfield.

esato
  • esato

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:01 AM Edited by esato, 26 July 2014 - 01:01 AM.

And in SP, we can find one?

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

And in SP, we can find one?

save game editor only...

I'm in the army
  • I'm in the army

I'm to busy blocking out the haters

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:09 AM

We'll I would want a cargo plane but I'm with officer Ronson your game would feel like it just got hit by a train

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:02 PM Edited by CarlitoDorito, 08 August 2014 - 12:02 PM.

I used one with trevor, it fits on the run ways at the airport and my frame rate was fine. You can't save it, and they're soooooo slow!
  • I'm in the army likes this

alexandrovich
  • alexandrovich

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by alexandrovich, 10 August 2014 - 10:31 AM.

I am in this very moment playing with the CARGOPLANE in my PS3. Not joking.

What you need to do is to save your game while INSIDE a car in the middle of los santos international. (Hanger has been bought so you don't get wanted level). Use a save editor like hazard's one, and change your current car to the cargobob. Add a few units to the elevation to prevent the plane from falling to the world/crashing. The elevation should be 13, well change it to 15 but not anymore or it won't spawn. I left it at 13 and it works perfectly.

And remember: Save the game in the middle of the two runways, so that the plane will fit. And set it to a white color or it will be all black.

It's pretty good and you can walk inside the plane, but you won't be able to get out of the plane unless you explode it :p

Good luck!

arvark
  • arvark

Oh yes, we'll keep on trying.

• BUSTED!
  • Italy

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:27 AM

^ Fake, I use the cargobob every day and I can exit it normally.

alexandrovich
  • alexandrovich

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

^ Fake, I use the cargobob every day and I can exit it normally.

Excuse me, I meant CARGOPLANE hehee

arvark
  • arvark

Oh yes, we'll keep on trying.

• BUSTED!
  • Italy

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:46 AM

LOL. I got confused too. I meant Cargoplane too. I can exit the CARGOPLANE by pressing TRIANGLE (PS3) Y (XBOX 360) and it doesn't play any animations but it does exit.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

So, do you think Cargo Plane will make its comeback in NG, if the only issue is the framerate?

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Russell > Frege

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

So, do you think Cargo Plane will make its comeback in NG, if the only issue is the framerate?

It probably won't.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

I'm surprised so many people want the cargo plane. Its big and slow and can't store anything. No different than the planes at the airport in that regard. 

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

I'm surprised so many people want the cargo plane. Its big and slow and can't store anything. No different than the planes at the airport in that regard. 

'Slow'? Speak for yourself. Back before maybe patch 1.15 after flying it for 10 minutes its speed can beat any moving thing in this game including the Lazer.

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Save editors or mods only. There's no such hangar that would actually be able to store that thing. Not sure if it can even land safely on Sandy Shores Airstrip.

I want to know what the hell was Trevor thinking about that he thought he could land this on the McKenzie Airfield.

He was on meth probably when he had this magnificent idea.

• ten-a-penny and henriquedematos like this

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

Not slow at all and I'd love if you could open the back of it just by pressing like right on the dpad, then you could store like whole army in it.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

Not slow at all and I'd love if you could open the back of it just by pressing like right on the d-pad, then you could store like whole army in it.

You could do that with the Andromeda after spawning it in SA. Except you can't really store anything because the plane wasn't fully textured. You can do so after modding it though.

PNZE
  • PNZE

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

Which Hangar can store this plane ??

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:43 AM

None.

PNZE
  • PNZE

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

None.

I saw some people said that Sandy Shores Helipad will be the best choice (if using save editors)

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

None.

I saw some people said that Sandy Shores Helipad will be the best choice (if using save editors)
Not gonna happen. The wings are too big.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

You can't. It's literally the biggest vehicle in the game that when it crashes your framerate will drop.

I watch GTAmission videos all of the time and they crash planes like the Cargo Plane all of the time. The framerate does not drop. And if it does then it's not really that noticeable. So what are you on about?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users