Cargo Plane

213 replies to this topic
Massdestruct30
  • Massdestruct30

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

I think cargo can be appear in upcoming dlc...hope so...

flyus747
  • flyus747

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:23 AM

When I first saw this mission being played and Trevor said he was going to land at MacKenzie airfireld I was like wtf R* u sh*ttin me? If you've been to Mackenzie Airfield then you'd know the runway is about 200 ft long for a behemoth plus where was Trevor to hide the plane?? To add to that, there's obstacles littered all around the strip. WTF R*. I've counted 4 airfields in GTA V which is 1 less than GTA SA but w.e. what pisses me the fk off is that only ONE is actually available for a 747 to land. ONE FKIN airport for a low wing wide body airliner such as the 747. Fort Zancudo would've been perfect except it's a fkin military base. W.t.f.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

As I wrote in another thread later, cargoplane and Jumbo can be landed and taken off on and from sandy shore airfield! It just takes a little practice.

• ten-a-penny and MetalMilitia89 like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

^ I managed to land it on SSA at least twice. Though it was a Hell turning it up for another takeoff :sui:

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:22 PM

Better than turning the plane around it is to simply taxi it backwards to the end of the runway!

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

Better than turning the plane around it is to simply taxi it backwards to the end of the runway!

Where's the fun and challenge in that then? :p

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

So let me get this perfectly straight, bearing in mind I have just found out all about this today, It is possible to get THREE variants of the Cargo Plane: No/glitch tail (Presumably when it is under the water) The damaged Tail when Trevor gets the Cropduster stuck in the back (The Back is all damaged and hanging off in places) and the normal fixed fully intact version which I have flown today, I have also flown the glitched varian?

• Ninja_Gear likes this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

With and only with an editor you can get the damaged-tail plane. With changing the "advanced options" in the editor you even can get the undamaged plane. I wonder where you did fly a cargoplane other than in the only Mission with Trevor, or did you already use an editor?

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95 and MetalMilitia89 like this

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

Yeah sorry already used the editor for ps3, which I didn't think was possible, so it nice to this flexibility with Ps3 and yeah I've flown the glitched tail and the fixed tail, I did the body number 128 for the fixed tail and I think you might know better but the damaged tail could be 255 I'm not sure I haven't tried it yet, I'm really enjoying flying the fixed tail, and to also be able to have/make the Merryweather jeeps. it is just the best editor I have ever used, it was reasonably easy to get working d I've passed the teething trouble, oh apart from the fact that I have god mode stuck on and I don't remember turning it on, any idea's?

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:21 PM

I've got photo's on my snapmatic where I've landed it at Mackenzie Field, actually did it twice but I deleted one photo because I had the wrong colour blue on the plane.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

I agree, now I know how to get it, I don't want it in D.L.C. updates because it wouldn't be as secretive then would it? :)

InnocentA
  • InnocentA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

what pisses me the fk off is that only ONE is actually available for a 747 to land. ONE FKIN airport for a low wing wide body airliner such as the 747. Fort Zancudo would've been perfect except it's a fkin military base. W.t.f.

and its the same 1 you get it from. There must be a flat grass area somewhere on the map that can land/take off a plane

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

They wont be adding Cargo Plane in DLC, because its too large, 16 of them would crash whole server and even If you crash it in singleplayer you get massive fps drop from it so big NO for 'Cargo plane DLC'

InnocentA
  • InnocentA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

Does this ever happen to anybody else - you jump out of a plane in the air and the plane dives towards the ground then freezes about 20ft off the ground, intact and just stays like that until you get to a low enough altitude, then explodes and crashes to the ground?
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95 and Dasan69458 like this

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:25 PM

It freezes because area it is in isnt loaded anymore and when you get closer its again loaded and it will just fall

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:39 PM Edited by ILOVEFOOTBALL95, 08 June 2014 - 02:49 PM.

Since just seen Ninja_Gear liked my earlier post, he might have the bodystyle Formulae.  When I put body style 255 for the Damaged tail (Post Cropduster landing) the tail is filled in with one or two little bits protruding and the ramp is still there, is there a way to get the same level of damage from the mission minor turbulence or not?

Thanks again people. :)

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Can you still open the back of it and how you do it? Or was it 'fixed' in the same patch as opening Titans back?

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95 likes this

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

That is a VERY! good point, I'm going to delete the updates and try again.  Thanks for that. :)

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Ronaldo Messi
  • Ronaldo Messi

UNHACKABLE

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

Cargo plane is sh*t when you have jets to fly

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:43 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 08 June 2014 - 06:26 PM.

That is a VERY! good point, I'm going to delete the updates and try again.  Thanks for that. :)

You still need the value for the 'non damaged tail section' mate? If yes, i'll search it up for you in like 30 minutes.

EDIT:

Body value for undamaged tail section is:128 There might also be another value that behaves the same. I know body values

128 'tested and sure is the fully undamaged tail'

And then there is
all come with different tails. Some combined sections and some with the fixed tail and damaged tail. I don't remember what they do exactly though. Its almost been half a year ago when i messed around with these. And that wasn't done with the save editor though. This was way before that was released lol.

Cargo plane is sh*t when you have jets to fly

Yeah right, everyone has to fly just jets right?.. right. Also the Cargoplane can go a hell of a lot faster.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

The only bad thing is, I need to make a separate save for the Cargo alone which makes it kinda hard for me when I need to delete unused files since I've finished the game.

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

Does this ever happen to anybody else - you jump out of a plane in the air and the plane dives towards the ground then freezes about 20ft off the ground, intact and just stays like that until you get to a low enough altitude, then explodes and crashes to the ground?

This happens to me too, also does anyone get a wanted level for the plane crashing, even the middle of no where?

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by PineboxFiller, 09 June 2014 - 10:30 PM.

This happens to me too, also does anyone get a wanted level for the plane crashing, even the middle of no where?

Yeah, it gives you a wanted level because it considers it you blowing up a vehicle, and it credits it in your stats as well. Though occasionally you won't get the "credit" and therefore, won't get a wanted level. I don't think it's possible to blow up any vehicle in the game(if you get "credit" for it, like in the stats) and not get a wanted level.

Yeah I don't know what's up with the aircraft freezing above the ground though. It seems that it hasn't been happening to me as often recently as it was before.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

Hey thanks Ninja-Gear I'm gonna try these out right now, I'm sorry I was too lazy to find them myself, I just don't feel confident enough going at things like this myself, I'll keep you updated; Yeah by the way it has been patched the ramp opened when I deleted the updates but it won't drop when the game is updated. :)

• Ninja_Gear likes this

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:41 PM

Hey Ninja_Gear me again Body value is not a kick of the arse of it is the damaged back end and it is great to have them working, I think I already tried 225 Body style but it was only damaged a little bit with a fully intact back end and I already knew the 128 body style but thanks so very much anyway, you seem to know what you're talking about a wee bit lol, I'm going to try that other value now, the only tiny eeny weeny little quirk is the fact the ramp is still there, thus not enabling the full extent of the damage( the sheer size of the hole in the back of the plane)

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

Yes by the way I must agree, although the P-996 Laser is really fast and cool, in mu opinion it is totally top trumped by the Cargo Plane in terms of overall rarity how cool the plane is overall, stability the only department where the Laser is better is in manoeuvre-ability but top speed and acceleration the laser is out of the race once the Cargo Plane spools up it will outrun anything in the whole Gta universe

tested the body style integer's:

255 fixed and damaged tail all at once

128 fully fixed tail

190 fully fixed tail

68 damaged tail with ramp still there

16 glitched tail. :)

• Ninja_Gear and ten-a-penny like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

Yes by the way I must agree, although the P-996 Laser is really fast and cool, in mu opinion it is totally top trumped by the Cargo Plane in terms of overall rarity how cool the plane is overall, stability the only department where the Laser is better is in manoeuvre-ability but top speed and acceleration the laser is out of the race once the Cargo Plane spools up it will outrun anything in the whole Gta universe

128 fully fixed tail

190 fully fixed tail

Cool mate, IMO its still a bit odd that R* patched the cargo doors on planes. I mean really... what a waste of their time just to remove this feature.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

128 fully fixed tail

190 fully fixed tail

Cool mate, IMO its still a bit odd that R* patched the cargo doors on planes. I mean really... what a waste of their time just to remove this feature.

Agreed, huge waste of potential... Especially because you can actually stand in the cargoplane while it's flying and not ragdoll all the way around like in the Titan...

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

Pretty sure the next gen versions will feature it.

Its lacking in the current one because of that huge ass explosion which extremely lags.

The Titan already makes your game lag extremely.

Ive had it for a few times in SP and custom missions and it lags extremely hard when it explodes, my console even freezed once.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Hey my brother my was telling me that rockstar didn't say which plane, it may be a totally different one but they said that they are going to include a HUGE plane for the next gen Gta 5 which in a way is a shme because it dilutes the hard work everyone has done to get it in this generation. and would it be possible to hex edit the back door off the plane so it will have the gapping hole in the back??

yeah that's exactly what I thought they've patched what isn't officially possible to get anyway. :L

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users