YjtxYhD.jpg

right?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:20 PM Edited by Militia, 09 March 2014 - 08:21 PM.

Yeah ^^

By the looks of it, you didn't use it in a few days, or longer, cuz I see it has the update for you!  He usually updates every few weeks, FYI.

• player999 likes this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

For any other questions aboutflying, landing and taking-off the cargoplane you might like to have a look here:http://gtaforums.com...entry1064686244 or see the in flight video about taking-off and landing on sandy-shores: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=N71zGlQEKmA

The rear ramp is not openable, but the nose is: http://youtu.be/RlssLMyZBhI.

And if you want to see me trying unsuccessfully to manouver the plane from Trevors helipad onto the tarmac:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QqO0jFYCIuQ

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

Where's the best place to spawn this? I tried Trevor's helipad, but it won't move

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

If anyone is wondering why I don't post anymore, it's be

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:50 AM

Where's the best place to spawn this? I tried Trevor's helipad, but it won't move

Quick save in any vehicle on the runway at LSX and then change it to a Cargo Plane.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

Yeah, it's too big to store on T's helipad.  The only way to "store" it is with a quicksave.  Make sure, though, to go into "Advanced Options" and change "Body Type" to 128, or it won't be "fully in tact." - There will be some dents and scrapes on it for some reason.  It's proven to be perfect with 128 as the Body Type.

Quick save in any vehicle on the runway at LSX and then change it to a Cargo Plane.

He could simply spawn the vehicle, too, without changing something into the Cargo Plane.  But yeah, I recommend stealing a Shamal or Luxor or whatever stuff you can find at the airport, and then while in flight OR landed on the ground do a quicksave.  Take your quicksaved file to the editor and change it into a Cargo Plane by clicking the little car icon in the "Character" tab.  Once you do that turn it into a Cargo Plane and put it's body type at 128.  Then you'll load your game up inside the Cargo Plane and it'll be fully in tact.

• player999 likes this

Stefvr
  • Stefvr

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

i don't know if this still helps people but if you are having trouble spawning it in and flying off with it, i always use this spot. 

great for online too since lots of the time people are in the city, so it should spawn in online pretty easy.

2mo4hzc.png

• ten-a-penny and MetalMilitia89 like this

nomoris
  • nomoris

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

how to get the plane without that bug on the back?

(save editor)

(Xbox 360)

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

this is interesting

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

(save editor)

(Xbox 360)

Put a 128 in the Body Type in Advanced Options on the editor.  Btw, it was mentioned at least 4 times in this topic....Reading helps...

• player999 likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

(save editor)

(Xbox 360)

you need to get a tank from Fort Zancudo.

quick save in the airport and edit it through the save editor and load your edited save. you should get it fixed :)

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

you need to get a tank from Fort Zancudo.

quick save in the airport and edit it through the save editor and load your edited save. you should get it fixed :)

It's just easier giving it body type 128 in the advanced options, then you don't need any Tank...

• player999 likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

^

for no reason whenever I do that, it doesn't spawn :/ and whenever I try another vehicle (Lazer) it works.

problem in mine or something? :whistle:

• xenorama likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

Could be doing something wrong...Not sure.  But it works for the other people who mentioned it here in the topic and also my friend xenorama.  He likes the Cargo Plane and just took the other guy's advice on this topic who said about 128 body type and then it takes out the dents in the back of the Cargo Plane...

I personally don't have any interest in the Cargo Plane and own the Titan on Trevor's Helipad...

• player999 likes this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

I´ve flown the Cargo plane a lot and it always spawned anywhere anytime, even "in" Trevors Hangar, where it fell down from the sky and exploded (because it doesn´t fit in, of course). Easiest way is to get any plane at Los Santos Airport, enter it and taxi it towards the very beginning of one of the two runways (at the edge in order to avoid beeing hit by the next landing Jumbo!). Save the game with running engines and change the current vehicle of the character into "cargo plane", as described by Militia. Load the edited save and you are sitting in the Cargo plane or at least standing near it.

Have a pleasant flight!

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

I´ve flown the Cargo plane a lot and it always spawned anywhere anytime, even "in" Trevors Hangar, where it fell down from the sky and exploded (because it doesn´t fit in, of course). Easiest way is to get any plane at Los Santos Airport, enter it and taxi it towards the very beginning of one of the two runways (at the edge in order to avoid beeing hit by the next landing Jumbo!). Save the game with running engines and change the current vehicle of the character into "cargo plane", as described by Militia. Load the edited save and you are sitting in the Cargo plane or at least standing near it.

Have a pleasant flight!

Correct.  That is how I would do it/explain it, too...

And the body type is 128 and you just put that into Advanced Settings.  Even if you don't do this, you can switch characters and back to repair the Cargo Plane completely...

• player999 likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

And to think Trevor wanted to land this fat bastard at the strip in Grapeseed.

• Nick Testbranch likes this

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

And to think Trevor wanted to land this fat bastard at the strip in Grapeseed.

Might have been a last minute thing. The writers were looking at the map and thinking of a perfect landing, realizing "oh sh*t it won't even fit! PLOTHOLE ERROR" and had to change it to the plane sinking anyway.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

I really want try this out but does anyone knows if will i get banned for doing it on Xbox Live?

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

they best motherfcuking get a PC version out so i can do everything that they fcuked up on for SP.

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

they best motherfcuking get a PC version out so i can do everything that they fcuked up on for SP.

ooh clever loophole around censorship /s

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 09 April 2014 - 04:43 PM.

ooh clever loophole around censorship /s

what? its a typo. that's normal :p

*edit*

crap. ninja'd. it was a sarcasm. damn....

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

I really want try this out but does anyone knows if will i get banned for doing it on Xbox Live?

No.  It won't f*ck up your game.  It's not for Online, either, only SP.  And Rockstar can't take away the game you bought.  They only can ban you for ruining Online with glitches and exploits ruining other people's experience.  Single Player is all yours and they can't take that away from you.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

No.  It won't f*ck up your game.  It's not for Online, either, only SP.  And Rockstar can't take away the game you bought.  They only can ban you for ruining Online with glitches and exploits ruining other people's experience.  Single Player is all yours and they can't take that away from you.

Thanks for the info, i'll make a copy of my original save game and mod it to get the Cargo Plane but i'll let a "untouched" one.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thanks for the info, i'll make a copy of my original save game and mod it to get the Cargo Plane but i'll let a "untouched" one.

No problem.  You can also get the Stinger GT in SP and the Annihilator Helicopter if you're interested.  There is much, much, much more an editor can do besides get a Cargo Plane.

• Nick Testbranch, xenorama and player999 like this

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

I'm definitely gonna have some fun with the Cargo Plane tonight when I get back from work. And maybe some other vehicles in the game. I'm surprised that this time around they didn't leave any beta vehicles that you could still spawn. Correct me if I'm wrong though, and I'm not counting the snow vehicles.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

I'm definitely gonna have some fun with the Cargo Plane tonight when I get back from work. And maybe some other vehicles in the game. I'm surprised that this time around they didn't leave any beta vehicles that you could still spawn. Correct me if I'm wrong though, and I'm not counting the snow vehicles.

I don't think so.  But yeah, you can spawn and store Snow and North Yankton vehicles easily.  Personally, those never interested me, tbh...

Talking about "beta" I guess you were at a time able to mod boats, planes, helicopters, and police vehicles, also the blimp, since you can do all this on the editor too.  Get NOS (Pre 1.11) and can get green and red window tints...

nomoris
  • nomoris

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

I am no longer able to put that airplane in online.

thanks for the help from the back of the plane.

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:56 AM

I had a chance to fly the Cargo plane and drive the cutter today. The Cargo plane was fun but I got bored, so I just crashed it into the biggest towers in Los Santos. The thing disappeared right after crashing though, it wasn't like the jet where its pieces go all over the place. Driving the cutter, I know I wasn't going to be able to actually ruin buildings with it, but the fact I cannot run the actual cutter is disappointing.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

^

for no reason whenever I do that, it doesn't spawn :/ and whenever I try another vehicle (Lazer) it works.

problem in mine or something? :whistle:

No matter what, get out of the vehicle BEFORE you quick-save. I've had vehicles disappear when I stayed inside them and edited them with a save editor. Leaving the vehicle before you save makes it work every time (and you still start the game sitting in the vehicle anyway)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users