213 replies to this topic
Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

http://www.speedysha.../Cargosave..rar

Click on the name Cargosave and not the stuff underneath it because thats just the site spamming ect. Just download the rar, extract the save map to USB, copy the save to ur ps3.

Only one problem, it needs to be a "BLES" version because I cannot load it :/

Try this:

Download the editor, go to the airport, quick save.

Copy this save to USB.

Copy to PC

Open the editor

Do what i show on the image as shown in the rar with the editor. 

Set value of the bodystyle to 128 or 190.

Click save.

Put it onto USB

Back to PS3 

overwrite save.

Bam Cargoplane in game.

You can now also edit other stuff, get all cars in all collors you want ect

No need to jailbreak/bruteforce or whatever.

http://speedy.sh/XWz...ave-edit-it.zip

PS it takes me longer after the patch to gain that insane speed, after like 5 minutes of flying full throtle the plane gets extreme fast.

Does this save have a normal, White CP or is it the one we all knew from "Minor Turbulence" and "Liquidity Risk" (blue) or is it something random?

• Art:Vandelay likes this

ludvigR
  • ludvigR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

People are always like ermgherd why isn't this in the game???? but if it was in the game from the beginning no one would have given two f*cks about it, just like planes. In Gta IV people were bitching about planes and now when there is planes people take it for granted.

thx

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95 and ten-a-penny like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 07 December 2013 - 02:09 PM.

http://www.speedysha.../Cargosave..rar

Click on the name Cargosave and not the stuff underneath it because thats just the site spamming ect. Just download the rar, extract the save map to USB, copy the save to ur ps3.

Only one problem, it needs to be a "BLES" version because I cannot load it :/

Try this:

Download the editor, go to the airport, quick save.

Copy this save to USB.

Copy to PC

Open the editor

Do what i show on the image as shown in the rar with the editor. 

Set value of the bodystyle to 128 or 190.

Click save.

Put it onto USB

Back to PS3 

overwrite save.

Bam Cargoplane in game.

You can now also edit other stuff, get all cars in all collors you want ect

No need to jailbreak/bruteforce or whatever.

http://speedy.sh/XWz...ave-edit-it.zip

PS it takes me longer after the patch to gain that insane speed, after like 5 minutes of flying full throtle the plane gets extreme fast.

Does this save have a normal, White CP or is it the one we all knew from "Minor Turbulence" and "Liquidity Risk" (blue) or is it something random?

The save has the one from MT and has zero damage.

This is the 1 from the save i've uploaded:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

tattyseal
  • tattyseal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

I spawned the Cargo Plane into singleplayer with the GTA V Save Editor with the Body number 128 but I cannot figure out how to open the back.

Does anyone know how?

• xenorama likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

I spawned the Cargo Plane into singleplayer with the GTA V Save Editor with the Body number 128 but I cannot figure out how to open the back.

Does anyone know how?

not sure about it.....

you have to land the plane somewhere high enough so you can "ram" a big vehicle on the back. the back may open then.

haven't test it since ages. so I'm not sure :orly:

tattyseal
  • tattyseal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by Andreas, 26 January 2014 - 05:02 PM. Removed IMG tags.

not sure about it.....
you have to land the plane somewhere high enough so you can "ram" a big vehicle on the back. the back may open then.
haven't test it since ages. so I'm not sure :orly:

I willl be sure to try it! :D

To those who requested something. I will be sending it over later today.

To the one who requested this picture:
http://prod.cloud.ro...py5ETIg/0_0.jpg
http://prod.cloud.ro...CEKLbOg/0_0.jpg
http://prod.cloud.ro...IFkWhgw/0_0.jpg
http://prod.cloud.ro...VYv1xqA/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...xP_WgQA/0_0.jpg

I wanna know how to do this now! > :O

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

Another lazy cut by Rockstar.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by Andreas, 26 January 2014 - 05:04 PM. Removed IMG tags and cut off unnecessary quotes.

To those who requested something. I will be sending it over later today.

To the one who requested this picture:
http://prod.cloud.ro...py5ETIg/0_0.jpg
http://prod.cloud.ro...CEKLbOg/0_0.jpg
http://prod.cloud.ro...IFkWhgw/0_0.jpg
http://prod.cloud.ro...VYv1xqA/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...xP_WgQA/0_0.jpg

I wanna know how to do this now! > :O

its too hard and 9/10 of the time the plane will explode so prepare yourself:
1) when you exit, move fast (click whatever what button to enter a vehicle and push the stick as fast as possible) you'll be inside the plane.
2) throw a sticky bomb. get as far in the tail as possible.
3) blow it up!

AGAIN! 9/10 of the time the plane will EXPLODE so do it on your own risk!

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

Has there been any new mission made for PS3 featuring the Cargo Plane? I had one on my bookmarks, but apparently it got removed..

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

You can obtain this with a save editor.  Just swap out whatever is on Trevor's helipad for the Cargo Plane.  I did this, but for the Titan instead and it's always at the helipad now, and respawns like planes/helicopters do at the hanger/helipad.

You can also get cars, etc to spawn on the helipad or in the hanger with the editor.  Lol

• Alvarez likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

You can obtain this with a save editor.  Just swap out whatever is on Trevor's helipad for the Cargo Plane.  I did this, but for the Titan instead and it's always at the helipad now, and respawns like planes/helicopters do at the hanger/helipad.

You can also get cars, etc to spawn on the helipad or in the hanger with the editor.  Lol

they meant online......

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

http://gtaforums.com...273-gta-online/

Entire thread for Online discussion.  Why on earth is such topics created in GTA V when there is a whole section for this kind of stuff.  Oh yeah, nobody reads.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

http://gtaforums.com...273-gta-online/

Entire thread for Online discussion.  Why on earth is such topics created in GTA V when there is a whole section for this kind of stuff.  Oh yeah, nobody reads.

this thread is to discuss the Cargo Plane in SP. :p

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

Then what I said previously is how to do it  ^^^^

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

well we all know that :p I'm actually heading to get the tank from FZ so I can have the perfect tail version.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

well we all know that :p I'm actually heading to get the tank from FZ so I can have the perfect tail version.

You can now also use the save editor 'new version' and set the advanced option for the body to 128. That now also fixes the Tail.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:58 PM Edited by Andreas, 26 January 2014 - 05:04 PM. Removed quote-train.

You can now also use the save editor 'new version' and set the advanced option for the body to 128. That now also fixes the Tail.

Thanks for that tip, man.  I know my buddy xenorama would like to know this answer as well.  I like the Titan a bit better, but it's nice you can obtain this Cargo Plane, too.
  • xenorama likes this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

Yeah I was using the maxed-out body type of 255, which gives you a mostly intact tail but there are just some gashes on the side.

Thanks for this and thanks Militia for keeping an eye out, now I can have a perfect Cargo Plane.

-xeno

• Ninja_Gear and MetalMilitia89 like this

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

I used the save editor and chose for the Cargoplane to spawn at the helipad but it doesn't appear. Do you know how to fix this?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by Militia, 28 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

I used the save editor and chose for the Cargoplane to spawn at the helipad but it doesn't appear. Do you know how to fix this?

You cannot spawn it on Trevor's helipad.  Only the Titan works there.

You gotta spawn it when you're flying in the air.  Take a Luxor or whatever, quicksave in the air, and turn it into the Cargo Plane.

If you try and put it on the helipad, it will NOT be able to take off since the wings hit trees and the Trevor's hanger right in front of you.  It's simply to big for the Helipad.  I much prefer the Titan tbh, I have that on the Helipad.  I have Skylift for Michael and a Dominator for Franklin lol, as you CAN spawn anything on the helipads and inside hangers with an editor.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

I'm gutted they wouldn't let us keep it from the mission or let us buy it.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

Even if you could buy it, the positioning of the vehicles inside all three character's hangers is far too close to the wall.  The Cargo Plane, like the Titan wouldn't fit.  Hence why I have the Titan on Trevor's helipad instead (with the editor).  My friend has a Cargo Plane, but it's only quicksavable.  It won't remain stored anywhere like you CAN do with the Titan.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

Even if you could buy it, the positioning of the vehicles inside all three character's hangers is far too close to the wall.  The Cargo Plane, like the Titan wouldn't fit.  Hence why I have the Titan on Trevor's helipad instead (with the editor).  My friend has a Cargo Plane, but it's only quicksavable.  It won't remain stored anywhere like you CAN do with the Titan.

This and because its a big ass awesome plane. Can't have people have fun in GTA V with a cargoplane! They better go buy some cashcards for fun.

• 2281 and MetalMilitia89 like this

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

how are you guys doing this? im on PS3. and when i try to load my save with the cargo plane as the replacement vehicle, my game freezes on the load screen after i sign out. i can load my game saves in single player if i stay signed out the entire time when i start the game. if i am at any point signed in, and then do the method, i can never load my saves which is neccesary for getting the plane in position.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

how are you guys doing this? im on PS3. and when i try to load my save with the cargo plane as the replacement vehicle, my game freezes on the load screen after i sign out. i can load my game saves in single player if i stay signed out the entire time when i start the game. if i am at any point signed in, and then do the method, i can never load my saves which is neccesary for getting the plane in position.

This is a common glitch, even people without the save editor get this.

Just make sure that you're offline when loading single player saves.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 09 March 2014 - 04:16 PM.

This is a common glitch, even people without the save editor get this.

Just make sure that you're offline when loading single player saves.

Its patched now, You can now without problem load your savegames after logging in.

And glitch them into Online.

0_0.jpg

• ten-a-penny likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

Here's a tip for you to quickly get it online.

1. Load up gta with your modded save where you are flying the plane.

2. Land the plane at Trevors airfield. The best way to do this is come in over the sea, fly over the humane labs, over you tool and you should be lined up with the runway nicely. [My save just happens to load extra foggy so I know what I'm talking about]

3. As you are slowing down and decending, make sure you just miss [as close as you dare] the control tower and then bring down ASAP. As soon as you land slam the breaks on or else you will hit the rocks.

4. When you have got it down, reverse back until your wing is just over the container on the left [will be on the right hand side of the screen because you are reversing]

5. Quick save.

6. Head online and take any car from the street and drive to sandy shores airfield.
Make sure your pv is either destroyed or in the garage.

7. Once there, stand on the runway in the centre about 1/4 of the way down from the hanger.

8. Use the character select wheel to go to sp.

9. Go back online using the wheel. You should be stood in the same place.

10. Start the sp2mp glitch.

11. When in sp, load your save.

12. Finish the sp2mp glitch.

Notes:
If the plane is hovering online, try getting in, if it fails, shoot once which will make it drop.

If you are having problems getting inside, make your player crouch before pressing enter vehicle.

Before inviting friends to your session, make sure your in control of the plane or else it will despawn.

If you want to get in the back, get into the cockpit and press exit vehicle then hold the left analogue stick to the left.

To make the vehicle complete and not damaged / glitchy, in the save editor, press advanced options and put everything to 128. [Not sure which one does it]

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Body Type = 128

• Jenia likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

Body Type = 128

wait. what editor are you guys talking about?

I have one but it had nothing like a body type :/

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:59 PM Edited by Militia, 09 March 2014 - 07:59 PM.

Body Type = 128

wait. what editor are you guys talking about?

I have one but it had nothing like a body type :/

XB36 Hazard Save Editor and yes it does.  You go to ADVANCED Settings and there is grille, hood, roll cage, body type, exhaust, etc the OTHER modifications that you don't see in the normal line of 12, like 100% armor upgrade, tires, colors, lights, transmission, turbo, etc...

It's all found in Advanced Settings.

• player999 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users