Cargo Plane

212 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

just like GTA SA's Andromeda. only available in one mission & online-multiplayer (MTA: SA was my last fly for this thing!) did you forgot that the Andromeda only available in the mission Stowaway? same here in V which available only in Minor Turbulance and another mission that I can't remember.

just wait for the PC version. I've seen tons of mods showing the Andromeda OUTSIDE its missions in GTA SA. so of course it will have the same in V :^:

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

Will using this method make it possible to bring the annihilator into SP as well?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 18 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

just like GTA SA's Andromeda. only available in one mission & online-multiplayer (MTA: SA was my last fly for this thing!) did you forgot that the Andromeda only available in the mission Stowaway? same here in V which available only in Minor Turbulance and another mission that I can't remember.

just wait for the PC version. I've seen tons of mods showing the Andromeda OUTSIDE its missions in GTA SA. so of course it will have the same in V :^:

Really? i don't think you have read a single post of this topic, do you? You can use it in the PS3 version so why wait for the PC version which may take another year/if ever mate?

PS the Andromeda was also in singleplayer, you just had to destroy the plane&push it back to the garage with a Rhino, kill yourself/fail mission & return and its there.

Will using this method make it possible to bring the annihilator into SP as well?

Simple answer: Yes. Just sellect annihilator when you change vehicle ID. Can collor it any way you like to lol.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

It's also in a strangers and freak mission. You drive an ATV into it as it's taking off, and then you drive it out of the back over the Alamo Sea.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Really? i don't think you have read a single post of this topic, do you? You can use it in the PS3 version so why wait for the PC version which may take another year/if ever mate?

PS the Andromeda was also in singleplayer, you just had to destroy the plane&push it back to the garage with a Rhino, kill yourself/fail mission & return and its there.

first I did. and I'm not gonna cheat my game :p MAYBE...that if it possible on the PS3 anyway. :p

secondly I ALMOST broke my PS2 trying to pushing it after destroying the plane. RIGHT when after a little to enter the hanger it disappeared! :angry:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:02 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 18 November 2013 - 03:09 PM.

first I did. and I'm not gonna cheat my game :p MAYBE...that if it possible on the PS3 anyway. :p

secondly I ALMOST broke my PS2 trying to pushing it after destroying the plane. RIGHT when after a little to enter the hanger it disappeared! :angry:

Its not cheating, won't break your system either and yes its on PS3. I can provide anything needed for a full tailed cargoplane on PS3, not sure if its possible on Xbox360. So far any cargoplane on a 360 have handicapt tailes that are missing

And that about GTA SA's plane, i also had happend a few times, the problem is, it has to be done fast. Can always use a AR MAX @ ps2 and spawn it in your garage without a problem.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

^

link for a tutorial? :)

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:47 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 21 November 2013 - 10:39 AM.

To those who requested something. I will be sending it over later today.

To the one who requested this picture:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Huffin-Puffin likes this

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

You can also use gta v Xb36hazard 2.0.0.4 and change your vehicle to cargo plane .you can also change the colour of the vehicle and you don't need decrypt or something just your ps3 (or xbox 360) save game.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

can anyone here give me a save-game with this plane in?

I tried Brute Force and GTA V Save Editor but it doesn't even want to open! :angry: the program ITSELF. not the save game :(

well the GTA V save editor does open. when I open RAGE.SAV file, it says save invalid. when I open BRUTE-FORCE, it tells me a god-only-knows what file is missing from the program! so I can't edit my save :(

in short does anyone have a save that contains this plane so I can get it or can they edit my save? (of course after telling me where to upload first)

• Ninja_Gear likes this

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

I tried Brute Force and GTA V Save Editor but it doesn't even want to open!  :angry: the program ITSELF. not the save game  :(

well the GTA V save editor does open. when I open RAGE.SAV file, it says save invalid. when I open BRUTE-FORCE, it tells me a god-only-knows what file is missing from the program! so I can't edit my save  :(

in short does anyone have a save that contains this plane so I can get it or can they edit my save? (of course after telling me where to upload first)

I was having trouble with it to, use the thing that ToyGT_one mentioned, you don't even need Brute Force, just open up your encrypted save and go to 'character' not 'vehicles' to change your current vehicle.

Here is a link to the download:http://www.mediafire...4i/GTA V(2).exe

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

I tried Brute Force and GTA V Save Editor but it doesn't even want to open! :angry: the program ITSELF. not the save game :(

well the GTA V save editor does open. when I open RAGE.SAV file, it says save invalid. when I open BRUTE-FORCE, it tells me a god-only-knows what file is missing from the program! so I can't edit my save :(

I thought i already has send you one, anyways maybe my mistake mate. What is your region? US?

I got a save for you right here, set to be used by any PS3 account:

http://www.speedysha.../F9che/save.rar

You can also use that save editor above me, however you most likely will end up with a tarded tail aka the glitched tail you see on youtube that most others fly around with.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

I thought i already has send you one, anyways maybe my mistake mate. What is your region? US?

I got a save for you right here, set to be used by any PS3 account:

http://www.speedysha.../F9che/save.rar

You can also use that save editor above me, however you most likely will end up with a tarded tail aka the glitched tail you see on youtube that most others fly around with.

Thanks for uploading a save file, however, I used the Xb36hazard 2.0.0.4 and got a full tail as well as the ability to change the colours, I also used it to get normally unobtainable vehicles in single player such as the Annihilator and Clown Van as well as difficult to obtain ones such as the Titan and military Cargobob. I also used it to recolour the Prison Bus yellow to make a new vehicle; a School Bus.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:03 AM

PS you can also open the rear cargo bay and fit in pretty much anything you like..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

How do you open the rear?. I can only open it a tiny bit, not all the way as shown in your picture.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

also you can get the annihilator in the game with Xb36hazard 2.0.0.4! :)

too bad the CarbonRS doesn't work with this! :(

anyways for now on, if you downloaded the program, why the need to go to the military base and waste your time failing at taking it off? use that program to spawn it whenever you want! :cool:

unfortunatly you can't change its colors (nor the Lazor) DAMN I was gonna make it in the Libyan flag colors! :angry:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

PS you can also open the rear cargo bay and fit in pretty much anything you like..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

How do you open the rear?. I can only open it a tiny bit, not all the way as shown in your picture.

Rub it open to a light post lol.

PS the value to add a perfect tail on the plane without any marks on it or whatever is 190 in advanced options.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

also you can get the annihilator in the game with Xb36hazard 2.0.0.4! :)

too bad the CarbonRS doesn't work with this! :(

anyways for now on, if you downloaded the program, why the need to go to the military base and waste your time failing at taking it off? use that program to spawn it whenever you want! :cool:

unfortunatly you can't change its colors (nor the Lazor) DAMN I was gonna make it in the Libyan flag colors! :angry:

Just put some chrome on it.

• ten-a-penny likes this

SightsIn
  • SightsIn

Mid-Tier Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Have you tested the plane's speed using trevor? It seems like all planes gain a speed & handling increase when you play as him, so I'm wondering if it applies here.

30flightsofstairs
  • 30flightsofstairs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

I don't fck with online stuff, but in single player, is it possible to hack the saves to spawn AI cargo planes and more (replace the second helicopter during 4-5 stars lol/replace the pesky cubans flying around)?

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

This is why we need PC version

imakuni1995
  • imakuni1995

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

Here's a save for the Cargo Plane: http://www.se7ensins...ft-save.988472/

It doesn't require any kind of modding, just put it on an USB vie Horizon and transfer it over to your 360.

You're welcome!

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 03 December 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Have you tested the plane's speed using trevor? It seems like all planes gain a speed & handling increase when you play as him, so I'm wondering if it applies here.

Same high speed, its extreme fast after heating up though.

This is why we need PC version

No need to. Just edit the save. No jailbreak stuff needed.

I don't fck with online stuff, but in single player, is it possible to hack the saves to spawn AI cargo planes and more (replace the second helicopter during 4-5 stars lol/replace the pesky cubans flying around)?

No mate, maybe with a jailbreaked system or something but not by editing the saves.

I'll upload a new Perfect cargo plane save later on today, It has the perfect tail/no signs of damage ect for PS3.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

No mate, maybe with a jailbreaked system or something but not by editing the saves.

I'll upload a new Perfect cargo plane save later on today, It has the perfect tail/no signs of damage ect for PS3.

Been waiting for a PS3 save, that would be great

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

Been waiting for a PS3 save, that would be great

http://www.speedysha.../Cargosave..rar

Click on the name Cargosave and not the stuff underneath it because thats just the site spamming ect. Just download the rar, extract the save map to USB, copy the save to ur ps3.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by AlexL, 03 December 2013 - 03:42 PM.

Click on the name Cargosave and not the stuff underneath it because thats just the site spamming ect. Just download the rar, extract the save map to USB, copy the save to ur ps3.

Only one problem, it needs to be a "BLES" version because I cannot load it :/

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 03 December 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Only one problem, it needs to be a "BLES" version because I cannot load it :/

Try this:

Download the editor, go to the airport, quick save.

Copy this save to USB.

Copy to PC

Open the editor

Do what i show on the image as shown in the rar with the editor. 

Set value of the bodystyle to 128 or 190.

Click save.

Put it onto USB

Back to PS3 

overwrite save.

Bam Cargoplane in game.

You can now also edit other stuff, get all cars in all collors you want ect

No need to jailbreak/bruteforce or whatever.

http://speedy.sh/XWz...ave-edit-it.zip

PS it takes me longer after the patch to gain that insane speed, after like 5 minutes of flying full throtle the plane gets extreme fast.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Try this:

Copy this save to USB.

Copy to PC

Open the editor

Click save.

Put it onto USB

Back to PS3 

overwrite save.

Bam Cargoplane in game.

Thanks, I'll try later and tell you if it worked.

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

Try this:

Copy this save to USB.

Copy to PC

Open the editor

Click save.

Put it onto USB

Back to PS3 

overwrite save.

Bam Cargoplane in game.

Thanks, I'll try later and tell you if it worked.

Got it working already?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

Got it working already?

Yeah, thanks a lot!

0_0.jpg

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear