Can i get the cargoplane on X360 ?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

Can i get the cargoplane on X360 ?

I think so, but i know nothing about the xbox360's modding honestly... 

Try this:

http://www.youtube.c...Cjp1Wzg&index=7

But check the programs before installing, i cannot say if it contains crap such as viruses or if it askes for surveys. like i said, i don't know anything about the 360's modding.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Would that plane actually fit at the main LS airport? I sometimes struggle to manoeuvre the 747 without hitting things.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 11 November 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Would that plane actually fit at the main LS airport? I sometimes struggle to manoeuvre the 747 without hitting things.

It takes skill, i can land it without damaging it @ LS airport but also at sandy shores airfield..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

just don't taxi the plane like its a sportscar. Planes aren't made to crash against objects.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

Yeah. GTA V is brilliant, but it did surprise me how small the runways are, or more precisely how cramped in they are. Just needed to be an extra 300 feet between the runways and the lights/hangers.

• ten-a-penny likes this

LosSantosInternational
  • LosSantosInternational

Alive and rolling...

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

how can i do it on PS3? i want to get that white plane with the tail section

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Classic car fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'm surprised the size of the plane doesn't lag out the game due to the huge amount of polygons required to model it. I'm going to have fun with this on the PC version...

• Cherno Alpha likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Yeah. GTA V is brilliant, but it did surprise me how small the runways are, or more precisely how cramped in they are. Just needed to be an extra 300 feet between the runways and the lights/hangers.

500 feet extra would be nice to.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 12 November 2013 - 05:38 AM.

I'm surprised the size of the plane doesn't lag out the game due to the huge amount of polygons required to model it. I'm going to have fun with this on the PC version...

Doesn't lag a single bit, unless you cause an insane crash in the streets over some cars ect. No need to wait for the pc version to fly this plane either.

PS to those that are now flying the plane because i've send the stuff needed, Do not climb up to fast when taking off, this will grind the entire tail of the plane over the ground doing damage.

I've also noticed that if you let the AI fly the plane and you follow it, they most likely will crash the damn thing.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Every time after each shot while i was fling in a normal plane behind them, they shortly after crashed, started doing barrelrolls or other idiotic crap.

And did you people know the Cargo plane is the fastest plane of GTA V? If you the right air paths around the island at max altitude around the coast/sea you will reach speeds almost twice that of the Laser jet, going cross country in no time. Its goes like a freakin rocket. Its the only plane that can reach speeds that it should be able to reach.

However its kind of a trick to get it going that fast, a few to fast moves and it will start to lose speed again. I can record it tomorrow, however i can only record with my phone.

If you then go and fly lower, its amazing how fast you go. Didn't think the PS3 could load everything that fast.. it did get pretty hot though lmao.

Then after about a full hour at rocket speed, the engine stopped making engine sounds but i kept my speed... i think it kinda glitched out or something.

I may record it tomorrow as proof, but i won't be much better quality then my older vid:

GTA 5 Minor turbulence: Alt ending, Landing at McKenzie Field 

https://www.youtube....h?v=_IA4j30mmxQ

Edit, proof of speed. Darn thing goes fast as hell after its all warmed up:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:52 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 13 November 2013 - 06:09 AM.

I found out that with this plane you can fly for like 15 minutes or more even after the boundries of the game. You will have to go with full speed als shown in the vid and then blow through the barrier that shuts your engines off.

I ended up in a very wierd looking pink ish cloud with water underneath... but that was only because i had no more time left so i crashlanded.

You'll know when you reach the rocketspeed, Your plane will start to make a lot of noise and you will be across the entire map withing seconds..

However you can meantain this speed for about 10 minutes then the engines seem to burn out again for a while and you'll be at normal speed for quite some time.

The plane makes the game map feel so small lol.

• ten-a-penny likes this

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:54 PM Edited by bobo081093, 13 November 2013 - 12:54 PM.

I recently replayed Minor Turbelence and it seems that you have some freedom to fly around the plane before the jets get involved. But unfortunately you can't leave the plane..0_0.jpg

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Why would they make a fully functioning plane with detailed interior and only be there for 1 mission for 5 minutes?

• MyNameSucks, Pastry and pedinhuh like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

I recently replayed Minor Turbelence and it seems that you have some freedom to fly around the plane before the jets get involved. But unfortunately you can't leave the plane..0_0.jpg

You can mod/haxor the save file and fly it everywhere, just read my posts.

and at 

Laveerre

Its crap that they didn't make it playable without modding. its the biggest, fastes and most detailed plane in the game... 

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 14 November 2013 - 02:41 PM.

PS you can also open the rear cargo bay and fit in pretty much anything you like..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

PS you can also open the rear cargo bay and fit in pretty much anything you like..

You mean even another Cargo Plane?  :lol:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 14 November 2013 - 04:51 PM.

You mean even another Cargo Plane?  :lol:

In fact, you can LOL, if you take the wings of the Titan cargo plane, it will fit right in. 2 i would say should fit in.

0_0.jpg

Looks like a little baby compared to Cargoplane. 'file name of the Cargoplane' thats just its name lol.

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

How did you get the one with undamaged rear section ?

manutd36
  • manutd36

Manutd36

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

I found out that with this plane you can fly for like 15 minutes or more even after the boundries of the game. You will have to go with full speed als shown in the vid and then blow through the barrier that shuts your engines off.

I ended up in a very wierd looking pink ish cloud with water underneath... but that was only because i had no more time left so i crashlanded.

You'll know when you reach the rocketspeed, Your plane will start to make a lot of noise and you will be across the entire map withing seconds..

However you can meantain this speed for about 10 minutes then the engines seem to burn out again for a while and you'll be at normal speed for quite some time.

The plane makes the game map feel so small lol.

This same trick works for the Velum too. However, flying close to the ground causes all sorts of texture pop-ins and other funky object glitches..

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 14 November 2013 - 08:01 PM.

Now i have found a way that you can re-collor the plane with the full tail.

However you wil have the damaged tail from Trevors mission. Looks pretty neat to.

To get the white full tailed one which is the best looking one with full tail ect you get a militairy rhino with all the mounted guns.

Quick save at the airport

Change it with 1.07.2 into the cargoplane for the full tailed one.

Use the same tank save again, now turn the tank into a Ruiner, go to LSC, repaint it in the collors you want the plane to be, head back to the airport en quick save again. Edit the save. now you will have the plane in the collors you wanted and with the tail.

Result:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
2z897vo.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
antonov-an-124-shared-photo-1424130867.j
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Look at the details!
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
And i'm not sure what the notepad says or what it is...:
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

The reason it can't be spawned in full form without the trick i'm explaining, is because there is a glitch in the game that doesn't allow static car parts of certain vehicles to appear.

Thats also why the Rhino in single player missing all static guns/armour plating on the sides if you buy it, yet it is complete if you steal one from the militairy base.

PS this is a photo R* must have seen while designing this plane, as it used the design of the Antanov 124 with the engines of a B-52 bomber.
1jvj1l.jpg

As for now, i believe i've helped everyone who asked me for the info 'PM only' I would like to link it all here, but i'm not sure what is allowed and what not and i do not wanna get banned over something like this.

Just PM me and i'll help you out.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

PS i don't think we'll be able to glitch this big one online ever, there is no way the mechanic can bring it without letting it explode, also no way to insure it because if its in your garage you can't get in to do the insurance glitch.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Bump for those who want this plane but missed this topic.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Ninja gear, any chance of a few shots of the front/back opening?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:33 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 17 November 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Ninja gear, any chance of a few shots of the front/back opening?

Look at the front page mate. rear door opens just with 1 hit with the police stick where you see that the cargo bay door starts, front opens up if you scratch it at a airfield light near the start/end of the runway. Or with raming a truck into it or sticky bombs. However with stickies... it will blow up lol but open as well.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

I saw :) I was just hoping for some clearer shots like the ones you've taken of the exterior and interior on this page.

mind4k3r
  • mind4k3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

It's stuff like this that gets me upset in GTA 5. Restrict the awesome chill thing to missions only.

Can I load cars inside without them exploding?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:22 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 17 November 2013 - 08:23 AM.

I saw :) I was just hoping for some clearer shots like the ones you've taken of the exterior and interior on this page.

I'll make a few tomorrow mate.

@ Mind4ker,

Nope not inside, the cargoplane is way bigger then the biggest hangar/plane storage places. It will explode on location if you spawn it at a garage. 

If you want the plane, PM me and tomorrow i'll answer with all the info you need, also to some other ppl, tomorrow i will reply, i don't have time right now.

alexandrovich
  • alexandrovich

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hey! I also use save game editors, which work very good. I managed to spawn a lazor in the LSX hanger, but...

If I edit the savegame to spawn the cargoplane, I don't think it will fit in the hanger, and probably explode/crash, so where do you make it spawn exactly?

Thanks by the way!

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by Mpower, 17 November 2013 - 01:24 PM.

If I edit the savegame to spawn the cargoplane, I don't think it will fit in the hanger, and probably explode/crash, so where do you make it spawn exactly?

Spawn it in the second runway in LS airport.

If you want to use it again just reload the savegame

alexandrovich
  • alexandrovich

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

Spawn it in the second runway in LS airport.

If you want to use it again just reload the savegame

I just can't, the only spawn options are the hanger, "Marina slips", the 4 slots for each character's garage, (Not the safehouse garage), helipad, and two named "other" (one with franklin's bike and the other with a seminole)

Wayno717
  • Wayno717

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

hey ninja when you say steal a tank from the military base the bring it back and qicksave when i load it back up or try to replace the tank it said that im not in a vehicle and when i load up the save the tank is gone i tried it 2 times still nothin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users