Photo

WTF is going on?

22 replies to this topic
h4mza
  • h4mza

Get Every Dolla'

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

So I do Lamar's mission which is to steal a tanker but I failed because the cops killed me, so my car got impounded then I got a mission invite from a friend which I accepted and after the mission I went back to free mode and I get a message my car has been destroyed :( So I buy a property and look around to steal a car and see a Rolls Royce, so I steal and go to my garage and I get a message that I cannot store it because it has been stolen and has tracker on, WTF anyone else experienced something like this, few minutes later an unknown texts me ranting at me for stealing his car and sets a bounty of $3k on me. 

Seriously this is my worst experience online, Rockstar WTF?

kstowe
  • kstowe

Entity Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Maybe this game isn't for you?

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

You suck, simple as that.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

Well you're clearly too retarded to read or you would know that you can't sell high end cars for obvious reasons.

And if you're bitching about a bounty then maybe you should just stop while you're ahead.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

^Responses are classic examples of this high-class community. 

Yes, this is Grand Theft Auto. No,  you can not commit grand theft auto in it.

• Omnicr0n, gtarelatedusername2 and Dillinger83 like this

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

Everything you mentioned is just part of the game. You'll get the hang of it after a while. 

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Lol, nice.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

I'm in awe over your avatar she's so innocent yet so evil yet so sexy hahah
  • AJ Lee likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by AJ Lee, 09 November 2013 - 12:21 AM.

I'm a classy f*cka take a look at me

I'm in awe over your avatar she's so innocent yet so evil yet so sexy hahah

She is also crazy as f*ck! You gotta love her

• Relax_and_Get_High likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by stonedpimpso, 09 November 2013 - 12:22 AM.

Pretty sure selling a car for 9k constitutes grand theft auto. This isn't one hundred grand theft auto 5. Also OP should probably quit now if he thinks that's as bad as it gets. Just wait till he meets a tank griefer.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

abba zabba zabba zabba zoo

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

You can get your car back by ringing the insurance company...if you had full coverage...expensive cars such as the Rolls Royce have to be bought, other you can steal and keep..and having a bounty on your head us fun, survive 48 mins and keep the cash from it. :)

kstowe
  • kstowe

Entity Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

You can get your car back by ringing the insurance company...if you had full coverage...expensive cars such as the Rolls Royce have to be bought, other you can steal and keep..and having a bounty on your head us fun, survive 48 mins and keep the cash from it. :)

Excuse me, this is a troll thread

Please leave

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

@h4mza

Try playing in an invite only session for a bit until you get your legs under you.

From single player go to Online->play GTA Online->invite only session.

h4mza
  • h4mza

Get Every Dolla'

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

This was invite session I was playing, no one else was in the session. I don't understand who put a bounty on me? What I want to know is, will I be able to get my personal car back which was destroyed? Also how can I store a car with tracker in my garage?

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

Please leave

I said it many times before...we need a universal font for sarcasm.
  • kstowe likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

Please leave

I said it many times before...we need a universal font for sarcasm.

Comic Sans?

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:26 PM Edited by Omnicr0n, 09 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.

This was invite session I was playing, no one else was in the session. I don't understand who put a bounty on me? What I want to know is, will I be able to get my personal car back which was destroyed? Also how can I store a car with tracker in my garage?

I see. The bounty was placed by an NPC. R* thinks it's a good idea for NPCs to punish you for stealing cars in Grand Thefy Auto :rol:

You can ignore it if there are no players around to try and collect it.

Your car goes to an impound lot when the cops bust you. You have to go steal it back, and lose a couple stars.

It's a hassle and a stupid annoyance. Just use a different car and let them destroy it. You need to insure your car at a Los Santos Customs, where you mod cars.

Insure it, then you can call Mors Insurance and get it back. Once you have an apt., the car will be delivered to the garage.

You cannot store the top end cars in your garage, you have to buy them. You get a notice the car is "too hot" at LSC when you try to mod/insure it.

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by GourangaMaster, 09 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.

You may have got a bounty from a previous session or had one placed on you by the NPC you last stole a car from. You can retrieve your car car if it was tracked and insured by calling the insurance company. As for tracker installed cars, you can not store them. There is a number of cars considered premium vehicles and can only be purchased via the ingame internet. Attempting to steal them will always give you the tracker notice and prevent you from storing them.

BallinOutOfMind
  • BallinOutOfMind

Baller by day, baller by night.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

Who said you can't commit it? You can steal cars.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 09 November 2013 - 03:38 PM.

Who said you can't commit it? You can steal cars.

You can also hijack another player's car by holding Triangle (PS3) and whatever-is-the-top-letter-button-in-Xbox (Xbox). You probably meant it anyway, though.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

95796d1374165970-everyone-scared-i-think

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

bounty-chocolate-bar-back-small-35035.jp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users