Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

166 replies to this topic
Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

And I thought Hunger Games was f*cking corny & stupid.

4b0b96702ffc334b5f0b70e8438c5f5ea260d92c
  • TaviColen123 and EphemeralStar like this

baileyrichard
  • baileyrichard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:19 AM

Scary movie one of the worst movie I have ever seen.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

The Room.

They have a 30 year old playing a child. Who likes to watch people having sex.

One of the actors quit halfway through shooting and they recast him in the middle of the film.

A character casually throws out that they're dying of cancer, and just carries on talking as though it's an afterthought.

The characters randomly change into tuxedos for a football montage.

God, there's probably loads of sh*t I'm missing.

The Room is truly one of the best unintentional comedies ever made. Who doesn't love it's Oscar-worthy dialogue?

"I'm so happy I have yoo as my best friend, and I luv Lisa so much!!!1"

MisterWiseman13
  • MisterWiseman13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

I remember being dragged to the remake of The Stepford Wives.......

That ish was terrible.

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by nikolibrety, 23 December 2013 - 05:58 PM.

The Amazing Spider-man and Freddy got fingered

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

The Amazing Spider-man

:blink:

did you mean super man? :p

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Looking through this topic, I can't help but shake my head at some of these answers.  At the same time, I'm happy that some of you people live such sheltered lives from the really bad movies.  When you're saying a movie like Inglorious Basterds or Amazing Spider-Man is the worst movie, then good for you for not seeing any truly awful movies.

I'm gonna go with Date Movie.

Date Movie might have been funny, in the two weeks it took to film it.  Because it seems like all the humor of that movie was derived from a quick scan of that week's pop culture references.  And not even clever ones.  They seem to just put pop culture figures and characters into the movie, and think them being on screen merits humor.  Having a Napoleon Dynamite impersonator just spouting lines from that character's movie is not something that belongs in a movie.  It's something that belongs in a teenager's alcohol (wine coolers) fueled party when their parents are away.  I watched about 45 minutes of that movie and didn't laugh once.  And I'm easy.  I laugh at a lot of things that most people don't.  Add that to a story that's as bland and boring as the humor, and you've got an unwatchable mess.

• AceRay and TaviColen123 like this

Failure
  • Failure

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by elanman, 23 December 2013 - 08:07 PM.

Looking through this topic, I can't help but shake my head at some of these answers.  At the same time, I'm happy that some of you people live such sheltered lives from the really bad movies.  When you're saying a movie like Inglorious Basterds or Amazing Spider-Man is the worst movie, then good for you for not seeing any truly awful movies.

Agreed.

I am a huge Shaun of the Dead fan, but I can see why Americans would dislike its quintessentially British humour. Inglorious Basterds, however, is a masterpiece; sure, people have different opinions and that's fine, but the film is anything but boring.

I've not seen many sh*t films as I'm pretty selective with them. Of the sh*t ones I've seen, I'd say this list is comprehensive:

1.Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher forced to get married in a generic romantic comedy (went up a mate's house and everyone there was watching).

2.Adam Sandler sorts out his anger issues, ironically with the help of Jack Nicholson (see above).

3.GI Joe (watched on a coach ride on a trip back in secondary school--total tripe).

The Wicker Man (2006 version) is an absolute travesty which ruins the reputation of the original film, which is one of the finest films I've ever seen. The 2006 version works well as a comedy, though:

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Actually, the worst movie I have ever seen is Begotten. Nothing but boring, pointless, pretentious sh*t. And I don't care how many people will claim that I ''just don't get it''.

The Blair Witch Project is also very awful. Bunch of idiots with a camcorder fumbling about in a forest and sh*tting their pants at every sound they hear. Bunch of bullsh*t.

There really are too many terrible movies to list.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Troll 2. I highly encourage everyone to watch it as well as the documentary

That is the movie I was going to say as well. However I recommend nobody watch it.

Kyle.
  • Kyle.

Hello everyone! Name name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'd say Retribution (2012) was bad.. I've been watching The 4400 for the past few days. :)

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by rudy., 24 December 2013 - 03:53 AM.

The Room.
They have a 30 year old playing a child. Who likes to watch people having sex.
One of the actors quit halfway through shooting and they recast him in the middle of the film.
A character casually throws out that they're dying of cancer, and just carries on talking as though it's an afterthought.
The characters randomly change into tuxedos for a football montage.
God, there's probably loads of sh*t I'm missing.

The Room is truly one of the best unintentional comedies ever made. Who doesn't love it's Oscar-worthy dialogue?
"I'm so happy I have yoo as my best friend, and I luv Lisa so much!!!1"
I thought it was stupefyingly horrible, yet it was one of the most entertaining films I've ever seen in my life. It's like 0/10 and a 10/10 at the same time.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

That is the movie I was going to say as well. However I recommend nobody watch it.

You're hating it!
And then you're going to hate me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

In all seriousness people, watch some MST3K and then come back and tell me that Amazing Spiderman or Inglorious Basterds. Y'all need to find some Manos.

• G.S.T likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

I couldn't say which is the worst movie i have seen as i really don't watch that much and most of them are old ones, so i get the review from someone before i watch it.

But to be honest, the worst movie for me  is  Funny Games (2007)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808279/

Which is worst because its   the most disturbing movie i have ever seen. Well directed, but still the plot and the sh*t goes in the movie are really disturbing. So that is why i hate the movie.

That remake did not do justice to the original which I highly recommend. It is in German, though.

You're hating it!
And then you're going to hate me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

In all seriousness people, watch some MST3K and then come back and tell me that Amazing Spiderman or Inglorious Basterds. Y'all need to find some Manos.

Damn you for that clip. I didn't want to remember :)

I don't get a lot of the worst movie picks either. Most of them are pretty good in my opinion. They aren't in the league of Plan 9 from Outerspace.
  • AceRay and G.S.T like this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:47 AM

Starship Troopers

Schindler's List - more like a documentary, very booooring documentary

Constantine

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

Man I loved Starship Troopers, one of my favourite sci-fi movies from the 90s (the first one. The sequels sucked. #3 was made here in South Africa and used a few well known SA actors - well known in my country - but it was so bad)
  • WBaker likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

I don't know if has already been mentioned, but Disaster Movie and that kind of crap is awful.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Titanic

Killing them Softly

Pacific Rim

Batman and Robin

Failure
  • Failure

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

Schindler's List - more like a documentary, very booooring documentary

Spielberg himself said that the film was intended to inform not entertain.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

I really hated Rob Zombie's Halloween II, and I usually like his movies. I wanted my money back after seeing that pile of horsesh*t.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

I couldn't say which is the worst movie i have seen as i really don't watch that much and most of them are old ones, so i get the review from someone before i watch it.

Which is worst because its   the most disturbing movie i have ever seen. Well directed, but still the plot and the sh*t goes in the movie are really disturbing. So that is why i hate the movie.

That remake did not do justice to the original which I highly recommend. It is in German, though.

How come people like this? 

Can't believe it is not the better version, the new version was really disturbing but the original is worse?

I can watch some movies with disturbing content, but this one was really creepy.

Anyway i will try to watch the germen version if possible, thanks.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

Can't believe it is not the better version, the new version was really disturbing but the original is worse?

I can watch some movies with disturbing content, but this one was really creepy.

You've completely missed the point.

The point of Funny Games - both versions - is that they're making fun of the viewer for enjoying the disturbing violence and wanting to watch the gore. They're deconstructions of gore flicks, its basically saying "you BASTARD" to the audience. The audience ARE the killers - that's how they get the remote and rewinds the film at one point and undoes a death. He even talks to the audience at points. (its been a while since I saw them, I can't remember exactly what happens). See some of the points on this page:

http://tvtropes.org/...Main.FunnyGames

• milkmansun and TaviColen123 like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

I didn't know it was making fun of the audience as Ray says but if you love horror movies there are only so many ways to scare the audience, most of which don't work on me. The idea of derranged kids terrorizing a family is horrific and plausible. For me, it succeeds as a horror and there are bits of comedy that help lightening the disturbing parts.
  • AceRay and TaviColen123 like this

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

@AceRay  

Wow that is brilliant! its making fun of the audience and laughing and making the audience look like killers...  Director has done it well..

@WBaker 
   It has that horror quality. But it feels like it is plausible and causes paranoia in us,that is wat make it brilliant of course but still its disturbing man, not like SAW series, where it suppose to be causing paranoia but fails, but this 
one is hits u in the head hard... 

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:16 PM

Not exactly the worst movie I've ever seen but The Hangover: Part 2 was pretty disappointing. After the success of the first one, it had so much potential. I'm sure people who haven't see the hangover: part 1 would have enjoyed it but in reality it was just a copy and paste of The Hangover in a new city. The only thing that kept me from rating it low was Alan other than that it was, meh.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:23 AM

Most recently, Man of Steel. I call it Soup Man from that scene where she's like, "We should call you Soup--" *gets interrupted* then later on in the movie people are actually calling him Super Man and it's like wow. 

• milkmansun likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

I have a new one for the list: 'The Beastmaster' (1982). Beyond awful... There was some redhead chick that eased the pain that was watching the movie, though.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

Just to make it clear, in The Room, Denny is college-age, not a child, I know that's been posted somewhere.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by geobst, 01 January 2014 - 12:14 PM.

baileyrichard, on 13 Dec 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

Scary movie one of the worst movie I have ever seen.

The first 2 were actually good, if you talk about 5 then I agree .

Most recently, Man of Steel. I call it Soup Man from that scene where she's like, "We should call you Soup--" *gets interrupted* then later on in the movie people are actually calling him Super Man and it's like wow. 

You got to be kidding me, really MOS as the worst movie you ever seen, you either don't watch many movies or you are a really bad troll

Edited by moderator; what was previously a double post has been merged into one.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:46 AM

You got to be kidding me, really MOS as the worst movie you ever seen, you either don't watch many movies or you are a really bad troll

He said "most recently". And I agree with him. Movie missed Superman feel by miles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users