Photo

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

166 replies to this topic
na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

A couple months ago Netflix had Judy Moody's Totally Not Bummer Summer, or something to that effect. I have a younger sister who's into movies like that (despite being about five or six years over the target age), and usually I don't mind having to hear it as background noise, but that Judy Moody is the most vile and mopey piece of sh*t to ever star in her own movie. Not bad in an MST3K way, but in a grating way that Mike/Joe wouldn't have been driven mad, but driven to suicide.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

I would have to say 'WallStreet' with Shia Labeouf and Micahel Douglas. Me and my girlfriend went to go see it in the theaters and it was so bad/boring, everyone in the theater left except for us and some random dude in the front.

We decided to stick it out for some reason...

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Legion. Absolute filth.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

I would have to say 'WallStreet' with Shia Labeouf and Micahel Douglas. Me and my girlfriend went to go see it in the theaters and it was so bad/boring, everyone in the theater left except for us and some random dude in the front.

We decided to stick it out for some reason...

WHAAAAAAT?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by Typhus, 25 November 2013 - 07:36 PM.

The Room.

They have a 30 year old playing a child. Who likes to watch people having sex.

One of the actors quit halfway through shooting and they recast him in the middle of the film.

A character casually throws out that they're dying of cancer, and just carries on talking as though it's an afterthought.

The characters randomly change into tuxedos for a football montage.

God, there's probably loads of sh*t I'm missing.

Danibogos
  • Danibogos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

Inglorious bastards. Never EVER have i seen such a boring movie. 

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

What? Boring? Man I loved Inglorious Bastards just like all the other Tarantino movies.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Inglorious bastards. Never EVER have i seen such a boring movie.

Please tell me you're joking. Inglorious Bastards is far from boring. I mean, come on, it's a Tarantino film.

bj-in-inglourious-bastards-bj-novak-4426

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

The human centipede.

f*cking stupid film.

Whats the purpose?

That no matter how bad life gets, at least your mouth isn't attached to someone's ass?

• G.S.T likes this

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

The human centipede.
f*cking stupid film.
Whats the purpose?
That no matter how bad life gets, at least your mouth isn't attached to someone's ass?

I didn't mind the first one because it was something new. The second one was absolute sh*t though; the acting, the screenplay and the general plot was crappy.

There's a third one in the making, set in a prison. Apparently there'll be a 500+ person centipede.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

The human centipede.
f*cking stupid film.
Whats the purpose?

I didn't mind the first one because it was something new. The second one was absolute sh*t though; the acting, the screenplay and the general plot was crappy.

There's a third one in the making, set in a prison. Apparently there'll be a 500+ person centipede.

Haha, they sure are sh*t if you know what i mean.

More then 500, so much waste of time...

Why, why create a sh*tfest of a movie.

I mean, who would be the lead villain on this, the guy motivated to have 500 people full of sh*t.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

The human centipede.
f*cking stupid film.
Whats the purpose?

I didn't mind the first one because it was something new. The second one was absolute sh*t though; the acting, the screenplay and the general plot was crappy.

Haha, they sure are sh*t if you know what i mean.
More then 500, so much waste of time...
Why, why create a sh*tfest of a movie.
I mean, who would be the lead villain on this, the guy motivated to have 500 people full of sh*t.
Well the German dude from the first one is one of the main characters, or so IMDb says.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

I tend to stay away from sh*t movies. I mean it's all just an opinion anyway but I mean the low budget ones with bad actors.

The worst films I've probably seen are Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie Remake), I loved the originals and I even like the first remake Rob Zombie did but I remember going over to a friends house with my girlfriend at the time and just got so bored that we all ended up going to sleep and me and my girlfriend went home. That's probably my number one worst movie of all time.

Also a film called Buried I think with Ryan Reynolds. The whole movie is just him in a coffin, like literally the whole movie from start to finish. The weird thing is, I don't know if I enjoyed it or not. Watched it with about 5 other people and it got a mixed response from them. I guess it does have some good suspense for what it is.

Like I say though, I tend to stay away from low budget films, I always check IMDB before watching anything and then watch a trailer. If it has less than 6 stars, I'll most likely steer clear of it unless I actually like the look of it.

• G.S.T likes this

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

Planet terror

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

Some weird movie made near Russia about aliens taking other the earth

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

I couldn't say which is the worst movie i have seen as i really don't watch that much and most of them are old ones, so i get the review from someone before i watch it.

But to be honest, the worst movie for me  is 

Funny Games (2007)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808279/

Which is worst because its   the most disturbing movie i have ever seen. Well directed, but still the plot and the sh*t goes in the movie are really disturbing. So that is why i hate the movie.

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:53 AM

there's a one about the winged dinosaurs....I don't know the name but...completely trash! :sui:
not the Jurrasic park (or anything like that) where some scientists come to a world where dinosaurs still alive, and some army dudes

Spoiler

worst movie by all means. :barf:
but the ENTIRE saw series and the walking dead thing broke the record! :turn:

Sex in the City?
first time I've seen a jungle without any trees! :sui:
it was in the jungle.

Was Michael Gross in it?

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

Men At Work

I watched that entire movie roughly 10 times when I was stuck at a house once where there was absolutely nothing to do (other than watch this one movie, or stare at the ceiling). It's technically not the worst movie I've seen (I imagine one of Uwe Boll's films take that honor), but because I had to watch this garbage multiple times, I developed a significant amount of hatred for it.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 11 December 2013 - 02:48 PM.

The new Batman with Ben Affleck. I'm already calling it. You though Batman and Robin was bad. Just you wait. LOL

• milkmansun likes this

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

I tend to stay away from sh*t movies. I mean it's all just an opinion anyway but I mean the low budget ones with bad actors.

The Blair Witch Project was relatively low budget and the actors weren't well known although the movie was given phenomenal feedback.

Don't judge a film by its budget or actors. There's a lot of low budget flicks that are up there in my top 100.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

The Blair Witch Project was relatively low budget and the actors weren't well known although the movie was given phenomenal feedback.

Don't judge a film by its budget or actors. There's a lot of low budget flicks that are up there in my top 100.

I wasn't saying that. I like a few low budget movies too. I will always do my research on them though before watching like checking out the storyline, reviews and watch the trailer. Also that's just your opinion, like I said that was mine.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

I wasn't saying that. I like a few low budget movies too. I will always do my research on them though before watching like checking out the storyline, reviews and watch the trailer. Also that's just your opinion, like I said that was mine.
Why read reviews and do research? That just makes it boring! I always have a watch of some of the movies that come up on Netflix; some of them have been crap and some have been good, but it's the whole not knowing what the film's about that makes the experience better. Most of the time if you read reviews and see that most people didn't like the film, you'll probably be against getting into the film when watching it.

Do what I did, watch the films that everybody talks about and then watch films that you wouldn't usually watch.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

I couldn't say which is the worst movie i have seen as i really don't watch that much and most of them are old ones, so i get the review from someone before i watch it.

Funny Games (2007)

Which is worst because its   the most disturbing movie i have ever seen. Well directed, but still the plot and the sh*t goes in the movie are really disturbing. So that is why i hate the movie.

Funny Games was brilliant. It's a shot for shot remake of a Michael Haneke film. Never seen the US version. 

Original trailer is much better than the US one...

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

Some weird movie made near Russia about aliens taking other the earth

I think you mean The Darkest Hour?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093357/

Not a great film tbh, it's an okay film but far from the worst. Probably a 6 is suitable for it.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

I hated The Darkest Hour. The slo-mo shots of those things devouring the 2 hot chicks were the only good parts. The one in the club and the Aussie from Transformers :)

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 12 December 2013 - 03:33 AM.

Funny Games (2007)

Funny Games was brilliant. It's a shot for shot remake of a Michael Haneke film. Never seen the US version. 

Original trailer is much better than the US one...

I've only seen the US version (it was on last week funnily enough), and I greatly enjoyed it. The whole disturbing element to it was supposed to be some satirical sh*t if I remember reading correctly. I'll defo have to check out the original.

OT: Star Wars franchise

*Inb4-geek-rape

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

OT: Star Wars franchise

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

I hated every second of Shaun of The Dead.

And I thought Hunger Games was f*cking corny & stupid.

I know those are movies a lot of people like but, naahhhh.

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

Stealing Harvard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users