Photo

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

179 replies to this topic
G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 08 November 2013 - 11:17 PM.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I wanted to know about the crappiest flicks that the good members of GTAForums have seen. I have watched my fair share, mainly MST3K flicks like The Creeping Terror and Monster-a-Go-Go. One of the worst movies I've seen in recent times have to be Birdemic: Shock and Terror for it's awful romantic storyline and laughably pathetic "bird" effects. Plan 9 doesn't count for me since it's so cheesy and campy that it provides great entertainment.

Then there's "Ben & Arthur", some 2002 drama about a homosexual couple that was filmed with some crap camcorder and is loaded with horrible dialogue, unlikeable characters, senseless situations, horrible music e.g. I could go on forever. Watch it on YouTube, words can not explain how bad it is.

So, what about yours and why?

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by Crazyeighties, 08 December 2013 - 06:37 AM.

The Purdge that sucked. I will tell you right now if I had a kid that opened my security shutters to let someone in. I would kick him and his stupid little doll tank out with the purdge......probably not but it was a bad movie

The boondock saints all saints day
Troy Duffy really tired to hard, or not hard enough considering how similar the movie was to the first. I want that hour and a half of my life back.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by CatDog96, 09 November 2013 - 10:21 AM.

The last airbender. 

Edit: I only seen the first 5mins, it was so sh*t.

• G.S.T and Ros like this

MindCorrupt
  • MindCorrupt

iCorrupt

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

Anyone remember Battlefield Earth?

Yeah, I wish I didnt too.

• G.S.T likes this

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

I do! I do!

f*cking hate that garbage as it was a stinker throughout. The only thing that could have made it better was if they changed some of the over used wipes to star wipes, now that would have kicked ass.

My vote for worst flick goes to Freddy got Fingered and Wild Wild West! The former is somewhat ok while the latter's not. Crappy cast and crappy FX.

And some of the worst 2k13 movies I've seen so far are..

The Hangover Part III - To me, this is NOT a comedy. It takes the characters from the first two films to a dark conclusion but I personally found absolutely none of it to be fun or funny in any way. That’s not to say it’s completely uninteresting because somehow you care what happens to these guys even though the story presented here is very shallow. I honestly didn’t laugh even once until after the conclusion.

The Purge - I ended up going alone and I was like the only person in the theatre so that's cool. Anyway, the screenplay was pretty bad. It's an interesting idea (even if it doesn't make a lot of sense), but it felt like they gave the concept to an amateur writer and then shot the first draft. The stuff with the boyfriend was ridiculous and then the daughter just disappeared for like half an hour.

Oz the Great and Powerful - Uhh, the visuals were impressive and it is Sam Raimi, but on the other hand nothing has really caught my interest it just seems kind of bland and boring.

G.I Joe Retaliation - I have to admit I was expecting bad and I got exactly what I was expecting. Hate to say this but even the mountain side ninja battle that so enticed in the trailer fell flat.

Gangster Squad - Terrible piece of sh*t!

That is all. Later!

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Way too many to list here...

Like all the Lake Placid sequels (the first one was good-ish). But the sequels? Horrible CGI and even worse acting.

The same can be said for all those Piranha movies. One of the worst has got to be the one where the pirahnas are bigger than freakin cars and jump out of the water into buildings etc. Wtf?! But the acting... Oh my god, the acting :sui:

And did anyone know there is a Titanic 2 movie? I didn't until I saw it on tv the other day. I'm mentioning it in this thread for a darn good reason lol...

But like I said, way too many terrible movies to list here

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

Yeah, I wish I didnt too.

I've only seen clips of it, but I'll never forget this ridiculous line.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:14 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 09 November 2013 - 11:14 AM.

Batman & Robin.

It is the worst movie I have seen completely. :p

• sebcreed likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Batman & Robin.

Heard some things about Batman & Robin, and seen some one-liners of Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze. There's worse movies out there imo, though I suppose B&R would go down as one of the worse "big-budget" flicks.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

Batman & Robin.

Heard some things about Batman & Robin, and seen some one-liners of Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze. There's worse movies out there imo, though I suppose B&R would go down as one of the worse "big-budget" flicks.

Well yeah, it isn't the worst movie I have seen, but it's the worst movie I remember. There was this one movie which had aliens and the army fighting them (no, not Battle: Los Angeles... I think).

It had explosions that looked like they were made with Atari and script-writing that sounded like it was made by monkeys. I didn't even watch it completely, lol.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:16 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 09 November 2013 - 12:17 PM.

Batman & Robin.

Lol. I've never liked superhero movies, especially Batman ones. I find them disgusting.

Anyway, I've seen many bad movies. I don't remember them all but I'm sure that Nicholas Cage is guilty of some...

• Moonshield and G.S.T like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

I've never actually watched a terrible movie but if it would be a movie which I would rate low, it would be easily Black Water. Just a depressing and it sort of felt awkward at parts IMO.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:32 PM Edited by Xerukal, 09 November 2013 - 02:36 PM.

Postal movie adaptation by Uwe Boll.

Or any Uwe Boll movie ever. 

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

Uptown Punk

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

Uwe Boll made a single decent movie and that is Rampage.

• gunziness likes this

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by Sup3rman, 09 November 2013 - 03:19 PM.

Lol. I've never liked superhero movies, especially Batman ones. I find them disgusting.

I cant believe what im reading...batman films are disgusting? In what possible way? To me Burton and Nolan films are one of the best in movie history, and not as superhero films, but as just movies.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Anyway, I've seen many bad movies. I don't remember them all but I'm sure that Nicholas Cage is guilty of some...

I bet one of them includes The Wicker Man.

"No, not the bees! NOT BE THE BEES! ARRGGGHHHH!"

Ros
  • Ros

Winterfell Royalty

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by Ros, 14 November 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Spring Breakers was absolutely horrible. The movie literally had no point. Just a bunch of half-naked girls getting into trouble which may sound promising at first but it's really not done well. I wish I could have gotten a refund instead of sitting through an hour & a half of actresses trying to shed their Disney star image.

Chernobyl Diaries was added on HBO Go recently so I thought I'd give it a watch since I remember the trailer looked quite interesting back when it was in theaters. Bad idea. Jesse McCartney's acting is a joke, & aside from making you jump a couple of times, it's very forgettable. Ending is also pretty predictable (not to mention cliché).

Taken 2 was also added onto HBO Go a few days ago. I really enjoyed the first movie, but the sequel ended up being very anticlimactic. Not nearly as much action as the first film. Definitely not as interesting of a story, either. Heard there's a third movie in the works, too. Just because a movie did well at the box office does not change the fact that the material being produced is mediocre. But it is Hollywood, so therefore all that matters is the money.

• G.S.T likes this

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

Open Water. It's a movie about a couple of divers who get left behind, during a dive. The whole movie, they have close encounters with sharks and almost end up eaten.. Then, in the end,

Spoiler

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Troll 2. I highly encourage everyone to watch it as well as the documentary

• G.S.T likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 15 November 2013 - 05:21 PM.

Troll 2. I highly encourage everyone to watch it as well as the documentary

"They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

I think I've seen the movie once, but I've seen that quote so many times all around making it easily remembered. :p

• G.S.T likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

The Tekken movie.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Why does everybody hate on Nicholas Cage!? He is a terrific actor!  :angry:

• John Smith likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Why does everybody hate on Nicholas Cage!? He is a terrific actor!  :angry:

Cage-fabulous-bullet-dodge.gif

• Mister Pink and Drunken Cowboy like this

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

Umm okay??

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

there's a one about the winged dinosaurs....I don't know the name but...completely trash! :sui:

not the Jurrasic park (or anything like that) where some scientists come to a world where dinosaurs still alive, and some army dudes

Spoiler

worst movie by all means. :barf:

but the ENTIRE saw series and the walking dead thing broke the record! :turn:

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by Werebot85, 20 November 2013 - 05:10 PM.

Recently watched Ultraviolet for the first time. Definitely one of the worst movies I've ever seen...
  • CatDog96 likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

there's a one about the winged dinosaurs....I don't know the name but...completely trash! :sui:

not the Jurrasic park (or anything like that) where some scientists come to a world where dinosaurs still alive, and some army dudes

Spoiler

Sex in the City?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

Spoiler

Sex in the City?

first time I've seen a jungle without any trees! :sui:

it was in the jungle.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

The Blair Witch Project 2 was absolute sh*t.
  • Stormingz likes this

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

20% Skill, 80% Fear

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users