Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

are the shark cards available yet?

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

I was an idiot and bought the 400k apartment, which I wouldn't feel so bad about except the view on the 400k is inferior to the 391k view.. I also bought a Coil Voltic (gotta save the environment) and have about 170k left which I'm gonna save for the Entity XF... Which will probably take me like 2 years to afford..
  • A_Muslim_Sniper likes this

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by CorporalBean675, 09 November 2013 - 09:19 AM.

I'm still saving the entirety of it for a Buzzard. I have about 1.3 mil so as soon as I reach level 42 (I'm at 39.4 right now) I'm spending everything I have on that attack chopper. People keep messing around with me, firing tanks and sh*t, so it's about time I gave them a little something of my own >:]

EDIT: I love how everyone is talking about this, or at least in what way. If most of these posts were out of context, I don't think you could tell the difference between this and a real life group of people trying to come up in the world or whatever. GTA V truly is amazing. 

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

I ended up buying both the Vacca and the Examplar and modding them out a bit... I've had to rob a couple of stores to get money for the bills.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

I have 190 million left so no need to spend it.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

im still running with my cash. had little over 200k before the 500k deposit. i already owned a house and had modded several cars, so im sitting in close to 600k atm.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

A friend doesn't bother with GTAO anymore and he asked if i wanted his cash plus the 500,000 but when he went to hand it over it say's you can't give cash, it was the same for me aswell.

Anyone know why? 

killerx2
  • killerx2

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

i bought one of the tinsel towers apartments and an akuma.i have about 180k left i'm saving for the stock market.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

I logged on for the first time in a couple of weeks last night. I actually had a lot of fun, as I played a solo session. I'd completely forgotten about the stimulus package so when I saw my half mill pop up, I was pretty stoked. Got myself a little apartment, down by the beach/docks... HELLO SAILOR! Bought some clothes, couple of cars... only spent about half of what I had. 

So, not very quick, really. 

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

i haven't bought anything because there is nothing worth buying at level 20. :angry:

apartments and garages are a waste of money IMO.

i'm saving to buy all the weapons(especially sniper)...... when i eventually unlock them....and some vehicle armor.

it really sucks that i won't be able to enjoy GTAO until i reach level 100 or so. right now it's just BS grinding. :wtf:

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

i haven't bought anything because there is nothing worth buying at level 20. :angry:

i'm saving to buy all the weapons(especially sniper)...... when i eventually unlock them....and some vehicle armor.

it really sucks that i won't be able to enjoy GTAO until i reach level 100 or so. right now it's just BS grinding. :wtf:

vehicule armor is BS and a waste of money... i can easily kill you through the windshield evenknow your car is 100% armored.

bullet resistant glass is the only thing really missing in car customization.

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

I have 3.3 million. Saving it all up in-case there's anything cool in future DLC :)

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

vehicule armor is BS and a waste of money... i can easily kill you through the windshield evenknow your car is 100% armored.

I know the glass isn't necessarily bulletproof, but can't the wheels AND the body of the car be bulletproofed? Correct me if I'm mistaken. 

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by Bitches_Brew, 09 November 2013 - 12:12 PM.

:lol: i was thinking more for cop protection. i feel trapped when i'm in a car and someone is shooting at me.

right now i don't even have weapons worth fighting with, so usually i just run like a bitch. i don't want to start pissing people off until i get some firepower. :cool:

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

:lol: i was thinking more for cop protection. i feel trapped when i'm in a car and someone is shooting at me.

right now i don't even have weapons worth fighting with, so usually i just run like a bitch. i don't want to start pissing people off until i get some firepower. :cool:

Exactly why I need that Buzzard!!! I'm so infuriated right now. GRRRR.

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

I've spent about 250,000 of it.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

I know the glass isn't necessarily bulletproof, but can't the wheels AND the body of the car be bulletproofed? Correct me if I'm mistaken. 

the tires can be bulletproof, the vehicule get a 100% armor but not bulletproof. a 100% armored vehicule can still be destroyed by gun fire.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

buzzards make a good target, that all glass bubble leave you so exposed, add the wobble and the fact that missile lock would only lock on police vehicules, and the FACT that anyone either with an assault rifle or even better with the sniper rifle, can snipe you with ease, you would regret spending you money on that.

you know they simply spawn at the sandy shore airfield?

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

buzzards make a good target, that all glass bubble leave you so exposed, add the wobble and the fact that missile lock would only lock on police vehicules, and the FACT that anyone either with an assault rifle or even better with the sniper rifle, can snipe you with ease, you would regret spending you money on that.

In Online mode? Because I checked several times and there were no Buzzards, (nor planes or anything else for that matter). 

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

I only bought a cheap apartment, I'm gonna buy a Garage just to get the trophy, and then I will save the rest of the cash.

A_Muslim_Sniper
  • A_Muslim_Sniper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

the tires can be bulletproof, the vehicule get a 100% armor but not bulletproof. a 100% armored vehicule can still be destroyed by gun fire.

I think this is BS. A car which is armored 100% should only be destroyed by explosive.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 09 November 2013 - 01:20 PM.

I lost $50,000 on guns and armor. Gonna save up the rest in case I'll need it.

A_Muslim_Sniper
  • A_Muslim_Sniper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

I lost $50,000 on guns and armor. Gonna save up the rest in case I'll need it.

Safe player.
UPDATE: I've now spent all my money. :'(

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

Ive had a full on week so didn't get round to collecting the stimulus... I was waiting un till tonight, I also thought it was just the first 250,000 and seeing this post is the first I knew it was the full 500,000! I Think I'm gonna get the cheapest 10car apt... then mod out my first two cars, and my guns.. then see what's left!

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

I think I ate through a few hounded thousand thanks to ammo, car upgrades and this one on one death match I partook in where we both ended up dying a good 20 times :p

AJayG
  • AJayG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

about 3 seconds after it said rockstar gave me 500,001 got phone up and bought an entity modded it a bit now I have 17 dollars left

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

In Online mode? Because I checked several times and there were no Buzzards, (nor planes or anything else for that matter). 

yes online, i used the buzzard when i was like level 17, the other day i sniped a level 6 that was trying to kill me with one.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

Got $107k left. Only bought necessary stuff.

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

Im sitting on 8 mill

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Still haven't received mines