• This topic is locked This topic is locked
396 replies to this topic
AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

It's accepted in every other aspect of your life, why can you not accept it when it comes to gaming?

I know it's called advertising, I will not let them get away with their misleading marketing.

Just because everyone does it, does not make it right.
I believe even Johnny Klebitz said something similar himself.

Perhaps you like it when:
- Google shoves Google Plus down our throats.

- Microsoft shoves Windows 8.1 down our throats.

- Sony shoves PS Move up our ass.

- Microsoft shoves Kinect down our throats

- Rockstar shove GTA Online down our throats.

I don't know about you but I don't think we should bow down and let these companies insert nonsense into us.
You might like but I certainly do not.

That's what I've been trying to tell some people...

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

Reported.

:yawn:

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

Educate yourself on the term 'puffing'.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 09 November 2013 - 08:35 PM.

It's accepted in every other aspect of your life, why can you not accept it when it comes to gaming?

I know it's called advertising, I will not let them get away with their misleading marketing.

I don't know about you but I don't think we should bow down and let these companies insert nonsense into us.

None of those examples has anything to do with what he was saying.

Microsoft getting everyone to buy a Kinect with their console purchase isn't comparable with watching a Redbull commercial and seeing a guy gain wings from a drink. Not even close. How did you even come to that conclusion?

On top of that, you STILL have not shown how R* lied or misled anything. You tried once, but failed miserably. You ever gonna try again, or...?

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

@TheMasterFocker

Cheers, love me dem cookies

YOu might like but I certainly do not.

I'm not saying I like what advertisers do or that it's right, I'm saying is what they do. Are you on a red bull forum complaining about your distinct lack of flight? Thought not because you knew seeing the ad that is exaggeration. It's the same principle.

If you saw Michael stood on a balcony and from that you got a whole perception of his back story, to then find out R* aren't able to perceive what you gleamed from the clip. What a set of coonts that R* are they should have consulted you before release I see this now.

All I got from the Michael on a balcony clip was there will ba man in the game, and a balcony. I cannot fault them either because there both in the game.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

@TheMasterFocker

Cheers, love me dem cookies

YOu might like but I certainly do not.

I'm not saying I like what advertisers do or that it's right, I'm saying is what they do. Are you on a red bull forum complaining about your distinct lack of flight? Thought not because you knew seeing the ad that is exaggeration. It's the same principle.

If you saw Michael stood on a balcony and from that you got a whole perception of his back story, to then find out R* aren't able to perceive what you gleamed from the clip. What a set of coonts that R* are they should have consulted you before release I see this now.

All I got from the Michael on a balcony clip was there will ba man in the game, and a balcony. I cannot fault them either because there both in the game.

You deserve some more:  :cookie:  :cookie:

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

OP is just a butthurt tween with no knowledge of the real world or anything remotely close to it. Easy to see that this foreign freak

It's easy to see that this piece of sh*t of a section is reaching newer lows everyday because of moronic dweebs making posts like these. "Foreign freak" are you serious? My god do me a favor and burn your keyboard.

Edit: He is being too dramatic but some of his points are right. How did this game get a 10/10? 9 would be more reasonable. This game is far from perfect yet these brainless IGN nerds give it a 10?
Another know nothing f*cktard running his mouth. Get killed attention whore.

If you read a thing or two he bashed America first. Sit on it like a good bitch when I come back at ya.

With replies like this written by mentally disabled morons, I'm surprised this thread isn't locked.

• ThroatSlasher2 and Gauntlet Hair like this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

OP is just a butthurt tween with no knowledge of the real world or anything remotely close to it. Easy to see that this foreign freak

It's easy to see that this piece of sh*t of a section is reaching newer lows everyday because of moronic dweebs making posts like these. "Foreign freak" are you serious? My god do me a favor and burn your keyboard.

Edit: He is being too dramatic but some of his points are right. How did this game get a 10/10? 9 would be more reasonable. This game is far from perfect yet these brainless IGN nerds give it a 10?
Another know nothing f*cktard running his mouth. Get killed attention whore.

If you read a thing or two he bashed America first. Sit on it like a good bitch when I come back at ya.

With replies like this written by mentally disabled morons, I'm surprised this thread isn't locked.

It'd probably help if, instead of calling him names, you just reported him and moved on. By feeding him instead of reporting him, you're just as bad as him. (In a sense. You're not really as bad as him)

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

OP is just a butthurt tween with no knowledge of the real world or anything remotely close to it. Easy to see that this foreign freak is just seeking attention. People should have turned away the moment a brony shows up in a GTA forum and uses pink font...but that's beside the point.
I'm utterly amazed that this has continued as far as it has. So many thread stackings, it all gets lost to re-reading the same thing again and again. Just to see the usual, "just making it worse" responders.

Doesn't agree with OP = Foreign freak. You deserve a spot next to Hitler, boy.

Anyway he's right. Game was fun for the first 2 days, after that it has been collecting dust for me till now.
Ooooooh lookie here we got da wynx club to the rescue. Bwahaha attention whore.

OP bashed America first f*cktard. So yeah I'm guna come back at ya for that.

Learn a thing or two beofore you run your mouth douche.

I never bashed America you neglectful nincompoop.
There is no need to bring such nonsense into here.

Consider re-evaluating your attention spam because you are pull things out of thin air.

@Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
You don't even know what hating is.
We are not wishing negative things upon Rockstar.
We can see GTA V for what it really is and how Rockstar dropped the ball and missed many opportunities, some that they can still even fix.
Are you serious ? Só you're trying to make a guy that sees V in a different way to see it in your way ? Im not going into the yelling stupidness though. My opinion about V is different. Yet I'm just with my mouth shut. Just let people think about the game for themselves. If they're being stupid just don't care about it. Is this a discussion ? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

OP is just a butthurt tween with no knowledge of the real world or anything remotely close to it. Easy to see that this foreign freak is just seeking attention. People should have turned away the moment a brony shows up in a GTA forum and uses pink font...but that's beside the point.
I'm utterly amazed that this has continued as far as it has. So many thread stackings, it all gets lost to re-reading the same thing again and again. Just to see the usual, "just making it worse" responders.

Doesn't agree with OP = Foreign freak. You deserve a spot next to Hitler, boy.

Anyway he's right. Game was fun for the first 2 days, after that it has been collecting dust for me till now.
Ooooooh lookie here we got da wynx club to the rescue. Bwahaha attention whore.

OP bashed America first f*cktard. So yeah I'm guna come back at ya for that.

Learn a thing or two beofore you run your mouth douche.

U just mad cuz I'm stylin on u

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

I agree Op, R* did not deliver. 

This game was ridiculously hyped.

Hype only works on an individual basis. Here I'll help you, what you meant to say was,

"I ate up all the hype and ruined so many keyboards with all the drool to such an extent that there was no conceivable way it could live up to my wet dreams!"

Like I said, hype is all YOU!

To be completely honest....that's pretty accurate LMAO.

Not sure what I was expecting but I'm also not exactly disappointed either , at least not with the SP.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

So why don't you giblets sell your copy and leave the forums?

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

I agree that GTA V is a disappointment.

So many things wrong with it I could make a list and go into details but I can't be f*cked. What the hell were they doing for 5 years? Definitely not working on GTA V but GTA O which is all Rockstar care about these days.

I thought I'd be playing this game non stop for years to come. Sad to say that I've hardly touched it since the week of release. I'm buying a PS4 and selling my PS3 so I'll have played GTA IV more than I've played GTA V....WHAT THE HELL???

I can't believe I followed this game from when it was announced right up until release. What a waste of time. 2 years of waiting and I hardly played it for 2 weeks. I learnt never to get so hyped up for a game again.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Too bad for those who don't like the game. I love it and play it nearly everyday. The game isn't over yet as everyday i play (Single Player), i always find something new.

Don't like the game? Then don't play it. SIMPLE!!!

• SmoothGetaway likes this

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

9 pages and still no proof of Rockstar lying about anything.

Kids these days.

• Wolfhuman likes this

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

That's what I've been trying to tell some people...

What's funny is, people like yourselves are the only ones who are allowing these companies to "insert nonsense" into you.

If either of you had ever played a GTA game before this one you should've had a pretty good idea of what to expect from this game.

That's all there is to it, and at the end of the day, the stuff you guys are complaining about is SO minor that it's just pathetic.

Don't like the game? Don't play it. Simple solution ;)

• SmoothGetaway likes this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

it takes a liar to spot a liar...

your probably more mad at the fact that they are a better liar then you

Il_Tifossi
  • Il_Tifossi

bad motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

Maybe is just me, but cops are kicking sh*t in SP. I tried to make a run at two stars and they knocked me out the road down a hill. They're much better that LCPD.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

This vertical line, I watch it go by.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by Wheatley, 10 November 2013 - 01:40 AM.

DSPGaming, huh? Isn't that the guy who could barely play any Metal Gear Solid game then blame his poor effort on "bad controls"? 

Anyway, Rockstar clearly told people in the GameInformer cover preview what was going to be included well over a year before its release. Then they even delayed it to add in features that fans requested (haircuts, property management etc) for the betterment of the game.

• Fans complained that GTA IV's story was too "serious" for a Grand Theft Auto game and they toned it down slightly, although not too much.
  •  
  • They improved the shooting mechanics by a long shot, taking pointers from Max Payne 3.
  •  
  • They added a weapon wheel, something that was included in Red Dead Redemption that heavily improved combat allowing players to easily get from one weapon to another while in the heat of battle. 
  •  
  • Customization is improved allowing players to purchase a wide variety of clothing, with each character having their own fashion taste. 
  •  
  • A feature from TBOGT was brought back, being Mission replayability. Allowing players to revisit earlier missions without having to restart the story or have multiple save files. 
  •  
  • The map size is huge but not so big that there is "wasted space". Each area looks different with multiple peds with different personalities. 
  •  
  • Pedestrians now aren't just props anymore. You can follow them about their lives including getting on buses, parking cars, walking dogs, smoking while resting or sitting down, jogging down paths, reading newspapers, taking pictures etc. 
  • Player Stats were brought back from San Andreas.
  • They added the ability to customize cars, giving players free reign over how their vehicles looked and handled. 

The list goes on and on. GTA V is somewhat of an improvement over the last GTA game which veteran fans hated because of how abrupt the changes were made by Rockstar, going from what they would consider "the best Grand Theft Auto game ever made". Sure, there are negative aspects to GTA V but the improvements and features outweigh the negatives. 

• Wolfhuman likes this

Gingersnaps
  • Gingersnaps

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

Sure are a lot of hurt vaginas in here.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

The game is a 7.1/10 by me. Overrated, overhyped, and full of a trashy ass fanbase.

Personally I give it an 8.5. It's a great game full of missed opportunities.

This. Good game, but other than the 3 protagonist idea, V (like IV) brings nothing new to the table.

John Marston
  • John Marston

Rat

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

This game has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the year, everything rockstar said was a lie.
They told us it would have a great map, great music, great cops, great characters, great story, great online but in reality it is none of the those, it is a terrible game with many problems and I might consider selling my copy.

I give this game a 2.69/10

Take a look at this video and see how bad the cops are:

ok, let's take a look at bad cops :)

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

This game has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the year, everything rockstar said was a lie.
They told us it would have a great map, great music, great cops, great characters, great story, great online but in reality it is none of the those, it is a terrible game with many problems and I might consider selling my copy.

What exactly are you trying to do here? To support what the OP said?

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Hello.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Wow, this is getting ridiculous, why are most of you taking my post as factual? It's a forum, when it comes to posts like these, it's opinion-based, just because I said the game has some flaws, doesn't mean you have to give me an angry response about how it's fine, after all, it's my opinion. There's no need to get into a heated argument because I said something you don't agree with, we're supposed to be a 'community' here, but that seems too difficult for many. Now, can we all please just relax and continue to take my comment as an opinion? Feel free to reply to what I said, but do it in a respectful matter, don't blatantly yell out why you hate me so much because I posted an opinion...

Oh, if you have to resort to insulting me because I'm a Brony, it clearly shows you have nothing to contribute to the topic, does insulting others because they're different make you feel better about yourself? Being different is great, don't let society tell you what's right and what's wrong. I'm free to be who I want, the forum doesn't have rules against that...

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:51 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 10 November 2013 - 02:54 AM.

Wow, this is getting ridiculous, why are most of you taking my post as factual? It's a forum, when it comes to posts like these, it's opinion-based, just because I said the game has some flaws, doesn't mean you have to give me an angry response about how it's fine, after all, it's my opinion. There's no need to get into a heated argument because I said something you don't agree with, we're supposed to be a 'community' here, but that seems too difficult for many. Now, can we all please just relax and continue to take my comment as an opinion? Feel free to reply to what I said, but do it in a respectful matter, don't blatantly yell out why you hate me so much because I posted an opinion...

Oh, if you have to resort to insulting me because I'm a Brony, it clearly shows you have nothing to contribute to the topic, does insulting others because they're different make you feel better about yourself? Being different is great, don't let society tell you what's right and what's wrong. I'm free to be who I want, the forum doesn't have rules against that...

The way you said that everything is broken didn't sound like opinion, sorry. Did I not argue your post in a respectful matter? If not, I apologize. I only try to be a dick to people who deserve it (Like the OP).

Even then though, I'm gonna try to correct people on everything. For example: When people say R* lied about everything. It could absolutely be their opinion that they lied, but I still try to prove them wrong, just because it's not true. I don't mean any disrespect unless you deserve it (Which you don't)

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:01 AM Edited by spamtackey, 10 November 2013 - 03:02 AM.

How you word something has a huge effect upon how it is viewed. 

"I didn't like the cops in GTA V. The rubber-banding and the way I've seen them crash into one another is horrendous." 

versus

"The cops are broken! Their AI is awful and Rockstar should be ashamed of making this abomination!" 

Whether intended or not, I'm going to assume not, your post was very hostile in the way it was written and it exaggerated things rather extremely. I responded to each argument with the respect that I felt the argument deserved. 

...Also there's a reason that we use the term "in my opinion" rather than ignore it. We discuss facts and opinions on a forum, so it's important  to distinguish. It has a big impact upon how the post is read.

John Marston
  • John Marston

Rat

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

this guy in the video sounds like one of those persons who complain about everything in this life.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

this guy in the video sounds like one of those persons who complain about everything in this life.

Oh yeah, definitely. His voice hurts my ears

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

Good vibes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

@OP Videos. Clearly the person playing the game has a short temper and doesn't listen to the instructions or read.

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by Azazel, 10 November 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Oh, if you have to resort to insulting me because I'm a Brony, it clearly shows you have nothing to contribute to the topic, does insulting others because they're different make you feel better about yourself?

Not really......it doesn't make me feel anyway. I'm still going to do it though.

You sad, pathetic piece of sh*t. Were you lacking a male role model during childhood? Is that why you're such a f*cking princess, eh? Because you were raised by mommy who always wanted a little girl?

If your Dad is in your life, and he's anything other than a pussy whipped beta fa**ot he is deeply ashamed of you. You do know that right?

And stop kidding yoursef, you are not rebelling against society by jacking off over cartoon ponies.

AzEdit™ › User was warned for this post. Don't reply to this post, or make references to the argument. Carry on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users