It's accepted in every other aspect of your life, why can you not accept it when it comes to gaming?
I know it's called advertising, I will not let them get away with their misleading marketing.
Just because everyone does it, does not make it right.
I believe even Johnny Klebitz said something similar himself.
Perhaps you like it when:
- Google shoves Google Plus down our throats.
- Microsoft shoves Windows 8.1 down our throats.
- Sony shoves PS Move up our ass.
- Microsoft shoves Kinect down our throats
- Rockstar shove GTA Online down our throats.
I don't know about you but I don't think we should bow down and let these companies insert nonsense into us.
You might like but I certainly do not.
That's what I've been trying to tell some people...