• This topic is locked This topic is locked
396 replies to this topic
5Skinner
  • 5Skinner

Player Hater

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Never believe the hype for anything, It only leads to disappointment, :evilgrin:

• 17th likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 11 November 2013 - 10:12 PM.

Is this sh*t thread still going on? Christ...

I'm sorry, is there someone holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to read this thread? No? Please leave then.

What are you seriously on about, mate. I just noticed this thing was still being discussed and said my piece, that's all. 

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

It counts as a lie, probably not a direct one like you said, but it's still a lie. Don't they review their videos before posting? I bet they do.

Also, they say they refined  improved the driving physics and whatnot, yet the motorcycle physics are literally horrendous, a bike can turn 90 degrees in ONE SECOND, how is that remotely close to being better as they stated?

Driving mechanics are subjective. Some people like them from GTA IV and some people really hated the motorcycles in GTA IV. There is never any way to say 100% "We improved" something and have everyone agree. In their minds they improved it. A bike that can turn 90 degrees quickly may be better and more fun for them rather than realistic so they think it's better. 

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Is this sh*t thread still going on? Christ...

I'm sorry, is there someone holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to read this thread? No? Please leave then.

What are you seriously on about, mate. I just came here to say my piece, that's all. 

Probably I got frustrated because sometimes all I see is people coming in threads and complaining about the threads themselves.

No hate yo, one love!

• G.S.T likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 11 November 2013 - 10:41 PM.

Since when did Dynasty-8 require a Social Club connection? Are you sure you're not mixing it with Bawsaq?

And to be honest, it still applies as a lie, that whole video is about single-player, not GTA Online.

@Above, either showcase your game properly, or don't showcase it at all, lying to your customers isn't fun, you know.

Literally every company shows things in trailers and such that may be cut. Remember when TT showed Bioshock Infinite gameplay? That part was not in the game.

Anyway, that's literally one thing. Like I said, find something else. The fact that there's only one indirect lie out of everything shows how much they stayed true to their word. 

Indirect? Nope, but whatever, I won't continue the rest of the night arguing with you.

Refer to my driving mechanics post.

You said it yourself:

It counts as a lie, probably not a direct one like you said

Anyway, you're never gonna get everything true in a trailer or anything like that. Ever. It's never gonna happen.

It would only happen if we only got trailers and info of a game when that game went gold. Do you want that? Didn't think so.

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

Too bad for those who don't like the game. I love it and play it nearly everyday. The game isn't over yet as everyday i play (Single Player), i always find something new.

Don't like the game? Then don't play it. SIMPLE!!!

That is a very bad argument to present, I want to see this game improve.

I know Rockstar can't fix everything in the mess we call GTA V but there are at least somethings they can fix, such as crouching, lack of interiors, lack of activities and so on.
(Maybe even a story DLC to add some actual character development)

Hopefully they will fix these things and make they game worth the money I paid for or I might just have to sell it and pick it up again as a complete edition for $10.

Blah blah blah... Thats all im seeing from you babies!!!

You can do what ever you want with the game. I could not give a damn.

I said  "Don't like the game? Then don't play it. SIMPLE!!!" Don't drag me into a meaningless debate. Im sick of reading these forums where people just bag the sh*t out of the game.

Ever wonder that there actually may not be anything wrong with the game? Maybe it's you! 

OldSkoolNigg22
  • OldSkoolNigg22

wat5 bracckin x no lacckin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

yall must not know how to play the game, because im having a lot of fun with this sh*t

93Sean93
  • 93Sean93

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

Because its their right to. If they want to get online and complain they can. Just like you can get on and crucify them for not believing like they do. The catholic churches do all the time. Why not.

But I also remember being promised something amazing also. I remember rockstar saying online will change the way online and videogames are played.

Remember they said the police system would actively pursue you for so many game hours after a crime depending on the stars.

The EXTENSIVE CUSTOMIZATION system for the guns and cars is dead on tho....wait??

Who cares what you think. Youve been here for a f*cking month, 

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

yall must not know how to play the game, because im having a lot of fun with this sh*t

No. People just have different opinions and play styles than you.

Just because you have fun with something, doesn't mean someone else would.

OldSkoolNigg22
  • OldSkoolNigg22

wat5 bracckin x no lacckin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

i doubt dats the problem. u people probably jus want somethin to hate on because dis game is great. its just missing some stuff that rlly shouldnt be missing but other than that u can have hella fun especially online

• LosSantosKing likes this

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

Leave him alone. 

Those who are enjoying the game and KNOW how to play the game just want to get on with it.

We don't wanna be miserable like you lot. Im enjoying the game. I love the game.

So stop being a DOWNER!

Like i said before "if you don't like the game then don't play it".

Let me just adjust that to a better version...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME? THEN WTF ARE DOING ON THESE FORUMS?

BlastDoorMap
  • BlastDoorMap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by BlastDoorMap, 12 November 2013 - 01:56 AM.

i doubt dats the problem. u people probably jus want somethin to hate on because dis game is great. its just missing some stuff that rlly shouldnt be missing but other than that u can have hella fun especially online

Do you really think people hate a game they've spent money and time on just for the fun of it? People dislike it because it's dissapointing, flawed and doesn't live up to their expectations.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by brootalperry, 12 November 2013 - 02:44 AM.

Leave him alone. 

Those who are enjoying the game and KNOW how to play the game just want to get on with it.

We don't wanna be miserable like you lot. Im enjoying the game. I love the game.

So stop being a DOWNER!

Like i said before "if you don't like the game then don't play it".

Let me just adjust that to a better version...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME? THEN WTF ARE DOING ON THESE FORUMS?

This forum isn't for people that like the game. Where you people come up with that idea is beyond me.

This section of the forum is marked as GTA V discussion. No where does it say GTA V Fan Discussion.

Somethings can be marked as trolling and flame bait, others are legit opinions and thoughts on the game. Most of the users on here don't seem to realize that.

Also I gotta play the game to see if I like it or not. Just like I have a choice of playing the game or not, you also have the choice of finding a different forum or not clicking/replying on threads you disagree with. 

It's good you are enjoying the game, but let people say their opinion. That's one of the perks of the internet.

• Miamivicecity, pokemon4ever and TheMasterfocker like this

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

CRY ME A RIVER HERE THEN...
It's "The OFFICIAL GTA V COMPLAINT TOPIC"

http://gtaforums.com...omplaint-topic/

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Lmao I like how every fanboy's response to criticism of GTA V is .. "Don't play the game then, don't bother us with the whining" ...  they need to change the name of this forum from GTAforums to KRAforums.... Kiss Rockstar's Ass.. because that's all I see.   The game is flawed, and people are disappointed. Get over it.   Just because you guys have low expectations doesn't mean everyone else does. 

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

Lmao I like how every fanboy's response to criticism of GTA V is .. "Don't play the game then, don't bother us with the whining" ...  they need to change the name of this forum from GTAforums to KRAforums.... Kiss Rockstar's Ass.. because that's all I see.   The game is flawed, and people are disappointed. Get over it.   Just because you guys have low expectations doesn't mean everyone else does. 

So you missed about half the thread that was me and Spamtackey? Of course you did! Your intention wasn't to find what you saw in the thread, it was to insult people. Way to go.  :miranda:

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:05 AM Edited by Juggernate007, 12 November 2013 - 04:09 AM.

Because its their right to. If they want to get online and complain they can. Just like you can get on and crucify them for not believing like they do. The catholic churches do all the time. Why not.

But I also remember being promised something amazing also. I remember rockstar saying online will change the way online and videogames are played.

Remember they said the police system would actively pursue you for so many game hours after a crime depending on the stars.

The EXTENSIVE CUSTOMIZATION system for the guns and cars is dead on tho....wait??

Who cares what you think. Youve been here for a f*cking month, 
Yeah but ive bought every gta since the series started out you self entitled little FU*K.

So if it wasnt for guys like me who endured through the top down games and still bought the next one. Your lil punk ass wouldnt even have gta.

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

OP = idiot troll.

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

TROLL

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

This game has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the year, everything rockstar said was a lie.
They told us it would have a great map, great music, great cops, great characters, great story, great online but in reality it is none of the those, it is a terrible game with many problems and I might consider selling my copy.

One of the great things about opinions is that no matter how much you try and make them sound like facts, they're still just opinions. 

I think it had most of the above. Dodgy music at times, slightly twitchy cops, but nothing I can't overlook because everything else really appeals TO ME. 

MrIbby
  • MrIbby

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by MrIbby, 17 November 2013 - 12:41 AM.

This game has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the year, everything rockstar said was a lie.
They told us it would have a great map, great music, great cops, great characters, great story, great online but in reality it is none of the those, it is a terrible game with many problems and I might consider selling my copy.

One of the great things about opinions is that no matter how much you try and make them sound like facts, they're still just opinions. 

I think it had most of the above. Dodgy music at times, slightly twitchy cops, but nothing I can't overlook because everything else really appeals TO ME. 
Well...

TO ME the game was overhyped
TO ME the cops are overpowered.
TO ME the game was not tested properly.
TO ME the music is extremely repetitive and boring.
TO ME the story has no development.
TO ME Rockstar lied.
TO ME the map is bland.
TO ME the there is very little replayability.
TO ME the physics of on foot and vehicles is terrible.
TO ME the online is a broken mess.
TO ME the planes are slow.
TO ME the peds are shallow.
TO ME the dialogue in this game is rarely interesting.
TO ME it doesn't have that thing, that magic, that classic GTA feel.
TO ME the heists are a waste of time.
TO ME the game kills you way too easily.
TO ME the game tries way to hard to be like other games (something it is not).
TO ME the game is rushed.
TO ME the DLC is a rip off even if free.
TO ME the blimp is useless.
TO ME there is no PC version.
TO ME this is the worst GTA ever made.
TO ME I want a refund.
TO ME Los Santos is a sh*thole.
TO ME Johnny K should be alive.
TO ME the story was poorly written.
TO ME the game is badly designed.
TO ME Rockstar took the Call Of Duty approach (sacrifice story for online bullsh*t).
TO ME the game has been dumbed down for main stream morons.
TO ME the game is overrated.
TO ME the game is overpriced.
TO ME the customization is sh*t
TO ME Rockstar is going down hill.
TO ME this is one of the men responible:
dan-houser-fondorosa.jpg

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

I said it before and I'll say it again... if all that is true, to you, then sell your copy and move on.  Go away.  We don't care that you don't like it.  Go whine and bitch on Rockstars website.  Hello.  Goodbye.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

sucka fo love

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by Ermac., 17 November 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Every time I see this thread, I immediately think of this: It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up magazine...

This whole entire thread can be summed up in one extremely intellectual and profound saying: "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks." How you go about articulating yours can make it stink a hell of a lot less though if you catch my drift. Less of "this game sucks dick, 0/10, cockstar is a joke" or "this game is amazeballs and if you can't appreciate it you're a philistine and not a real gamer kid, sell the game then" would make discussions a lot better.

Meh. Who am I kidding. Finding good discussions to read in this section is like finding a hay in a god damn needle stack.

MrIbby
  • MrIbby

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by MrIbby, 17 November 2013 - 12:50 AM.

Mistake post.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Wow where do you people even come from?

stobe187
  • stobe187

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

Im also glad watchdogs was pushed back. They saw gta got a lot of disappointment from the fans(but not the review websites?) and they said well if we are going to release a game it better be sick and everything we said it was.

I figure they saw the polish that has gone into V and got scared.

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

I cant believe it. 11 pages of trolls, idiots and cynics. I have to go have some intelligent discussions to balance out my brain before all of my brain cells commit suicide.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

GTAV wasn't as good as I hoped, but it's still pretty good.

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

guy is a F*CKING n00b!!111111111111111111

ColePhelps27
  • ColePhelps27

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:16 AM

I wouldn't say it's a great game, but it's not terrible either. 2/10 is ridiculous.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users