101 replies to this topic
..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

Its like that on all aiming modes.

Even if the population is low, people will always kill you for no reason.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by tymaster50, 10 November 2013 - 12:18 PM.

I think cod ghost is the worst cod ever made I have a few cod family members who only play cod and they wont play it lol

Ghost isn't that bad, all the COD games are pretty solid, at least they feel complete, unlike this game lol. 

Have fun paying $20 for a virtual 1.25mil

Also AC4, Dragons Dogma, Battlefield 4, and upcoming next gen games are also taking away from the population but hey this is what you guys wanted right? All the people that play shooters to leave? Here you go lol now you and the other 3 or 4 people can walk the map, never interacting with each other. 

GTA 2012
  • GTA 2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by GTA 2012, 10 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

I think cod ghost is the worst cod ever made I have a few cod family members who only play cod and they wont play it lol

Ghost isn't that bad, all the COD games are pretty solid, at least they feel complete, unlike this game lol. 

It's internet osmosis dude.

All the COD's sustain a decent population even COD4 has at least 1000 players.

If the population drop is not temporary, then the next best thing would be a F2P version (later on obviously), with a higher player limit and a continuing storyline wih events e.g. Like a riot that lasts for a week in real-time or a freak storm.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

I've been whoring ACreed. Amazzing, the series is back. Anyway, I don't blame the OP. 

AgentGTAVI
  • AgentGTAVI

Awaiting the affirmation of Grand Theft Auto: VI.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Indeed, this is a complication that is plaguing many users' sessions, myself now inclusive. I was exposed to this profound nuisance yesterday, and for nearly every session that I am transferred to, it is derelict. I certainly hope that this is rectified very soon.   

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

Refresh topic.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

Can't say I'm complaining. Less players = less c*nts.

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Rockstars game online is going to be a ghost town now that cod ghosts is out. 

that said they could fix most of this with a simple change. removed bad sport all together and change that lobby to co-op only. 

let pvpers duke it out in pvp lobbies with no fear of bad sport crap

and let co-op players co-op and meet friendlies/new friends without again the fear of getting stuck in a stupid bad sport just for defending yourself.

rockstar is obviously very retarded that they didnt figure this out and change it in the first 2 weeks of the game.

Such a stupid Idea. You think I should have to switch servers If I want to go do a mission? Or switch Servers if I want to have a quick battle with someone before I go do a mission? 

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

Also AC4, Dragons Dogma, Battlefield 4, and upcoming next gen games are also taking away from the population but hey this is what you guys wanted right? All the people that play shooters to leave? Here you go lol now you and the other 3 or 4 people can walk the map, never interacting with each other. 

Have fun Paying $20 for virtual 1.25 mill? If you have to do that, you are f*cking trash. I have made 6 mill all LEGIT. 

mobe
  • mobe

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Have fun Paying $20 for virtual 1.25 mill? If you have to do that, you are f*cking trash. I have made 6 mill all LEGIT. 

And how long did it take you to make $6 million? At the moment I'm lucky if I get an hour a night with GTA and I'm still mucking about in story mode. At this rate it'll take me months to make a decent amount of money and having enjoyed Rockstar's recent stimulus package I can see just how central having decent amounts of money is to the enjoyment of GTA Online. 

I probably won't be buying GTA dollars but it is nice to know its there if I want to. People who can devote vast amounts of their life to playing games just have this huge presumption that everyone else can too. 

toenail89
  • toenail89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Seems to be back to normal.

toenail89
  • toenail89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Was working fine for a couple days...now back having issues again..can't even connect to a server this is just absurd. Rockstar is sh*t, never had so many issues with a game my entire life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users