Let clean players play in bad sport!

22 replies to this topic
FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

sh*t is stupid.

There is an easy fix to everyone complaining about bad sport.

Just allow clean players to voluntarily go into a bad sport lobby.  And while in that bad sport lobby they receive no strikes against them for anything.

So you can still

Have seperate lobbies for violent killers and regular players

Let clean players get their blood lust out in BS lobbies without being perma banned there.  So they can still blow up vehicles to their hearts content but still be able to go play with friends later.

Punish BS players by allowing clean players to kill them and get no punishment.  Its a BS lobby.  You need to let those who were forced in their have to be killed by other clean players who can then leave.

Plus youll still get banned to BS if you blow up vehicles in a clean lobby.  So any time i feel like killing people i can just go into the BS lobby and all is good.

At least give me a choice.  Becuase I honestly prefer BS lobbies.

Its harder.  TAnks are everywhere.  Everyone in there is a killer.  Its much harder to play in a BS lobby.

I was just in BS for 8 days and came back to CP.  CP is like beating up lil kids.  My KD was climbing in BS and now its climbing even more in CP.

So if i could choose id probably play in BS more than CP.  But i dont wanna be banned to it.  I should be able to choose how i conduct myself with CPs but still be able to go into BS lobby and murder the sh*t outta people with no repercussions.

IMO this is the easiest way to fix the BS problem.  Because then if you get banned to BS lobby, it was your own dumbass fault.  You coulda went into BS voluntarily to kill people and you didnt. So you can at least choose whether you get BS banned or u go into their voluntarily.

• WBaker likes this

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Ok didn't real all that but I agree with the premise. Have servers as they are now and have chaos servers, jerks have no choice but to be there but everyone else can come and go as they please. Seems to fix the only valid complaint that bad sports have.

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

I agree with this. Get rid of the dunce cap, allow players to go into bad sport or some lobby that has no repercussions, and let friends of bad sports join them.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Ok didn't real all that but I agree with the premise. Have servers as they are now and have chaos servers, jerks have no choice but to be there but everyone else can come and go as they please. Seems to fix the only valid complaint that bad sports have.

Yea its a good compromise.  Bans people for runing clean players stupid fun and allows others who know they are murderers just go into BS but still be able to come out and play with friends.  So you only get penalized for blowing sh*t up in CP lobby not BS.  Thats the way it shoulda been from the beginning. 

Idk they are gonna have to do something.  Others want BS removed but i do see that they must be able to seperate novice players from legit killers.  Because it becomes such a bad bully.  Now in CP lobbies i can just kill people with immunity because im in rooms where im the only player ranked above 50. (108)  So its too easy.  But i dont wanna f*cking get banned damnit. 

I just got out of BS last night and ive alredy blown up 2 cars with auto pistol. 

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

If you want to play in BS lobbies go there, its easy. You cant have it both ways. Allowing clean players to come and go in and out of BS would defeat the purpose of BS. Its the separation and or isolation that is the punishment. If they allowed you to play with BS friends, what would the lesson be?

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

If you want to play in BS lobbies go there, its easy. You cant have it both ways. Allowing clean players to come and go in and out of BS would defeat the purpose of BS. Its the separation and or isolation that is the punishment. If they allowed you to play with BS friends, what would the lesson be?

I care less about the punishment and more about the fact that I don't have to deal with them. If they aren't allowed in the lobby with clean players who really cares? I say do this and maybe up the times they have to stay there. This would be better than say dumbing down requirements to get into BS so we have to deal with griefers, or god forbid removing BS all together.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

I care less about the punishment and more about the fact that I don't have to deal with them. If they aren't allowed in the lobby with clean players who really cares? I say do this and maybe up the times they have to stay there. This would be better than say dumbing down requirements to get into BS so we have to deal with griefers, or god forbid removing BS all together.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

yes yes yes. got stuck in a bs lobby after defending myself with an rpg after being spawn raped. was gonna link up with some bros that night but couldn't because they weren't in bs lobbies.  you cant even freaking create a private invite only crew session and play together.  fricken dumb.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Great idea!

I want to go into a bad sport lobby, but I don't have the heart to blow up people's personal vehicles.

They should allow us to opt in.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Shotta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

I didnt read the post but i agree 100% to the statement in the title OP..

or just remove this dumbass system and be done with it.
  • cen0bite likes this

Gymrat727
  • Gymrat727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Why not just stop bitching and go back in bs lobby's.... Make new friends and if your current friends don't wanna be a bs then make new friends...
  • brooklyn718 likes this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Makes no sense. If they removed BS, they might as well remove ALL recreational activities. You would have kids with no better sense and adult idiots running over golfers and shooting rockets at BMX riders. Now i do know neither of those things actually lay you in BS, however im speaking on the mentality of the BS player IMO. Its like opening prison doors and allowing prisoners free in a gated community...do you really think they would adapt?

And if your point isnt adapting and destruction is the purpose, then why should i have to play with you if we dont share the same objective?

I get it...its GTA right? Thats the point right? Yadda yadda yadda...

Got news for you...R* implemented those recreation elements, not me or the others whom enjoy them. So, grab a tank and join BS, be a trooper and march down to R* office demanding change, or simply play an older version of GTA without these rules and blow up all the sh*t your heart desires. Choices are grand!

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

Makes no sense. If they removed BS, they might as well remove ALL recreational activities. You would have kids with no better sense and adult idiots running over golfers and shooting rockets at BMX riders. Now i do know neither of those things actually lay you in BS, however im speaking on the mentality of the BS player IMO. Its like opening prison doors and allowing prisoners free in a gated community...do you really think they would adapt?

And if your point isnt adapting and destruction is the purpose, then why should i have to play with you if we dont share the same objective?

I get it...its GTA right? Thats the point right? Yadda yadda yadda...

Got news for you...R* implemented those recreation elements, not me or the others whom enjoy them. So, grab a tank and join BS, be a trooper and march down to R* office demanding change, or simply play an older version of GTA without these rules and blow up all the sh*t your heart desires. Choices are grand!

play gta iv?  With a bunch of KSA dudes spawn trapping in buzzards at the airport?  no thanks.

However fixing bad sport is as simple as this.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

good idea that way friends could continue to play together.

Nirvane
  • Nirvane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

I agree seems like a good deal all around really.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

For the umpteenth time, R* needs to implement the friendly fire/non-friendly fire system that was present in GTA:IV and RDR. With the option to chose between the two in place, the horrifically sh*tty bad sport system could be done away with, and passive mode would be a thing of the past.

The fact that R* still hasn't learned from past mistakes is very worrying.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

sh*t is stupid.

There is an easy fix to everyone complaining about bad sport.

Just allow clean players to voluntarily go into a bad sport lobby.  And while in that bad sport lobby they receive no strikes against them for anything.

:blink:

My. You're quite the sadomasochist you know.... :lol:

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Yea its a good compromise.  Bans people for runing clean players stupid fun and allows others who know they are murderers just go into BS but still be able to come out and play with friends.  So you only get penalized for blowing sh*t up in CP lobby not BS.  Thats the way it shoulda been from the beginning. 

Idk they are gonna have to do something.  Others want BS removed but i do see that they must be able to seperate novice players from legit killers.  Because it becomes such a bad bully.  Now in CP lobbies i can just kill people with immunity because im in rooms where im the only player ranked above 50. (108)  So its too easy.  But i dont wanna f*cking get banned damnit. 

I just got out of BS last night and ive alredy blown up 2 cars with auto pistol. 

And the reason you can't blow up sh*t up in SP is because......?  You do of course, realize you don't get any warnings for doing so in SP, right? Unless of course, you've got a twisted fetish for blowing up non ped cars.  Especially if these non peds aren't bothering you and/or happen to be in passive mode, right?

The logic of you BS gamers never ceases to amaze me......

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Punishment for what? It's an arbitrary line in the sand that says "don't blow up cars or else." Having two lobbies that players could switch between depending on their destructive appetite would be much better then simple dunce cap lobbies.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Punishment for what? It's an arbitrary line in the sand that says "don't blow up cars or else."

Youve answered your own question, and it's not all cars that cant be blown, its simply personal cars. Now what they CAN implement is a way to distinguish the two.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

And the reason you can't blow up sh*t up in SP is because......?  You do of course, realize you don't get any warnings for doing so in SP, right? Unless of course, you've got a twisted fetish for blowing up non ped cars.  Especially if these non peds aren't bothering you and/or happen to be in passive mode, right?

The logic of you BS gamers never ceases to amaze me......

Cars blow up really easy for auto pistol.  Also people go to throw sticky and i hit the f*cking sticky with pistol.  This happens a lot too.

But yea the game is about killing people for me. I have no interest in NPCs.  Im here for PVP death.  Thats the fun of the game.  REally hope it goes to ps3 and gets 32 player FR. 

I guess ill end up just permanently stuck in bad sports.  But oh well.

The f*cking clean player lobbies are all f*cking empty and full of trash players anyway.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Would have been nice if they didn't have a Bad Sport and just let people choose PVP or not. So many dumb decisions.

• WBaker likes this

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Would have been nice if they didn't have a Bad Sport and just let people choose PVP or not. So many dumb decisions.

Well naw i get that they are trying to seperate the good players from bad players.  People in clean playe rlobbies cant even handle me now.  Now that ive been in BS for 16 days im hardened to the ways of murder.  People in CP lobbies are boring and no challenge.  Im contemplating going back to BS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users