Photo

Crew - help me!

9 replies to this topic
Zupahman
  • Zupahman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hi. I just created my own crew. Now I wanto use my crew color on my car but it says you need o reach rank 10? I am the leader and I'm level 73. 

Haalp. :)

Vanerr
  • Vanerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ah, Yes. You Level Up Separately From Your Online Rank. You Can Rank Up While Playing With Your Crew.. I Don't Full Understand It But I'm Crew Rank 54 Or Something.. I'm Only Level 52. So I'm Not Exactly Sure.. Just Try To Level Up With Your Crew. :)

Cheers,

Vaner

Zupahman
  • Zupahman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

Ah, Yes. You Level Up Separately From Your Online Rank. You Can Rank Up While Playing With Your Crew.. I Don't Full Understand It But I'm Crew Rank 54 Or Something.. I'm Only Level 52. So I'm Not Exactly Sure.. Just Try To Level Up With Your Crew. :)

Cheers,

Vaner

Damn! Am the only one. :D Can I rank myself up alone? (I don't know a lot of the crew things :p)

Vanerr
  • Vanerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

I'm quite certain you can rank that up by yourself. Try it, and next time you level up it should say "Crew Rank 1" or Something of that sort.

Zupahman
  • Zupahman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

I'm quite certain you can rank that up by yourself. Try it, and next time you level up it should say "Crew Rank 1" or Something of that sort.

By playing missions by myself? Or what.  Sorry for the questions. You are very helpful!

Zupahman
  • Zupahman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

By doing missions alone or what? Sorry for so many questions but you are very helpful! :)

philmceagles
  • philmceagles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Hi. I just created my own crew. Now I wanto use my crew color on my car but it says you need o reach rank 10? I am the leader and I'm level 73. 

Haalp. :)

I think you need at least 2 crew members to level up in your crew. As you have to play or race with another crew member.

Zupahman
  • Zupahman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

I killed a guy with a bounty. Then i ranked up to 6.

Jedi the SITH
  • Jedi the SITH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

U can rank up on your own. U will rank up quite a bit from the missions.

Gery884
  • Gery884

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

Doesn't matter if you are the owner or not you need to gain rp to rank up in your crew. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users