» «
Photo

Did anyone else sell their copy?

87 replies to this topic
afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

When is Otter gonna ban this mutha f*cka?

Once I break an official forum rule, which I have not done yet.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

So why are you here?

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

Uptown Punk

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

I sold a lung for V so if anyone wants the game and doesn't need an extra lung...

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

OP

Let me get this straight

you bought the game for $60 plus tax, sell it for maybe 20 bucks cause your bored of it? then you will probably buy it again if some SP dlc comes out? No wonder this world is going to sh*t, just throwing around money like it grows on trees. Maybe you need a gamefly account. 

If i get bored of GTA 5 (which i am since i bought AC4 today) im not going to turn around and sell it. I dont see the point in that, specially since there is a good chance that you might play the game again 

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

Because we love and play the game.  You don't even have it anymore so why post on the forums?

I know why... I just want you to say it.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

I have considered it..the trade in value drops fast. I guess I am hoping there will be more content or something on it's way. I have completed a second playthrough and other than driving around, running from the police there isn't much to do.

This is the first GTA that I was done with within a month. I think regenerating random events and random regenerating bountys would have kept me playing longer. Some poker and gambling would have been nice too. The one thing that tempts me is AC4 looks massive and way better than AC3 (I did not like it at all). But I don't know just yet. I guess I am holding out for some good news by R*.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

Uptown Punk

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

The travel, the adventure.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

I have considered it..the trade in value drops fast. I guess I am hoping there will be more content or something on it's way. I have completed a second playthrough and other than driving around, running from the police there isn't much to do.

This is the first GTA that I was done with within a month. I think regenerating random events and random regenerating bountys would have kept me playing longer. Some poker and gambling would have been nice too. The one thing that tempts me is AC4 looks massive and way better than AC3 (I did not like it at all). But I don't know just yet. I guess I am holding out for some good news by R*.

I feel identical too you. im at the end of my second play threw of SP but i cant bring myself to finish. i just picked up AC4 at lunch so ill probably be starting that sometime this weekend. But i am not going to sell GTA hopefully they will put out a nice SP DLC, if not ill still play the game once a year.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

I feel identical too you. im at the end of my second play threw of SP but i cant bring myself to finish. i just picked up AC4 at lunch so ill probably be starting that sometime this weekend. But i am not going to sell GTA hopefully they will put out a nice SP DLC, if not ill still play the game once a year.

You'll have to tell me how you liked it. It looks pretty damn fun. It looks like there is a lot to explore and a lot of treasure to find. One of the let downs of SP is there is no real payoff for exploring the ocean or areas of GTA V. (They have removed all the money cases around) The last great pirate game I played was Sid Myers Pirates on original xbox.

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

Because we love and play the game.  You don't even have it anymore so why post on the forums?

(I can't say anything. I can type, however.)

This is gtaforums.com, not gta5forums.com

If you are going to assume that everyone else's opinions on this game are the exact same as yours, then YOU should be the one to stop posting on the forums.

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by Car Lover, 08 November 2013 - 09:08 PM.

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

If you are going to assume that everyone else's opinions on this game are the exact same as yours, then YOU should be the one to stop posting on the forums.

Troll confirmed.

PS - you are in the GTA V section

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

You really need to do some research on what a f*cking forum is. Other opinions are allowed. If this bothers maybe a FANsite is more your style. That way you can lick R*'s brown eye and think your GTA V is the greatest of all time joy-joy thoughts all f*cking day long.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

You really need to do some research on what a f*cking forum is. Other opinions are allowed. If this bothers maybe a FANsite is more your style. That way you can lick R*'s brown eye and think your GTA V is the greatest of all time joy-joy thoughts all f*cking day long.

But if you don't have the game anymore, what's the point?

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:24 PM Edited by afk4ever, 08 November 2013 - 09:25 PM.

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

Troll confirmed.

So, I'm a troll because I disagree with your selfish opinions?

Also, you shouldn't be going around hating on everyone when you joined this forum only 3 weeks ago.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Also, you shouldn't be going around hating on everyone when you joined this forum only 3 weeks ago.

Wrong again... been here for years... this account is only 3 weeks old.

MrIbby
  • MrIbby

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by MrIbby, 08 November 2013 - 09:29 PM.

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

May God help you.
You need guidance and it appears that only God can deliver you from Rockstar's a**.
By sucking up to Rockstar, you are only doing the damage you try so hard to prevent.
A delusional dimwit is what you are and I pray that you find knowledge that will open your eyes to your own foolishness and IGNorance.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

May God help you.
You need guidance and it appears that only God can deliver you from Rockstar's a**.
By sucking up to Rockstar, you are only doing the damage you try so hard to prevent.
A delusional dimwit is what you are and I pray that you find knowledge of your own foolishness and IGNorance.

You didn't answer my question.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

considered selling it... but then i kinda got hooked on the survival missiong on gta online. 

soon as i get my ps4 tho... the xbox goes to the living room as a dvd player and i doubt gtav will ever be played again.. 

MOST OVERHYPED game of the year. almost on the same level as COD 

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:41 PM Edited by afk4ever, 08 November 2013 - 09:41 PM.

If that were true, you would know much more about this forum.

I only joined last October, and even I know more than you about it.

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

This game was a complete and utter failer.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

No it wasn't.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 08 November 2013 - 10:37 PM.

No it wasn't.

Well I can't say since I'm not really sure what a "failer" is supposed to mean.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

To Catch A Flame

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

So why are you here?

Why is anyone here?

Honestly you aren't in the right.

This is the GTA V section yes, but it is the discussion section. Glancing at the title, the OP is asking if anyone still has the game.

You just came in here and completely derailed the topic.

This section of the forum is not just for people who "love and play the game" so you're wrong there too. 

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

I've been here 3 years. 4 if you count the fact that I was lurking a year prior to that. So both of you are newbs.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by Official General, 08 November 2013 - 10:47 PM.

No it wasn't.

@ niko

Look how many of these comments I see every day on here, just one of thousands. And I bet you still think everyone on here loves this game and think it's perfect.

Okay then lol

On topic : 

The answer is no, I never sell my GTA games. They all stay in my collection, even if some of them don't fully live up to my expectations. And even then if that happens, I still generally like them enough to keep them. 

• G.S.T likes this

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

I've been here 3 years. 4 if you count the fact that I was lurking a year prior to that. So both of you are newbs.

I wasn't referring to you...

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:51 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 08 November 2013 - 10:52 PM.

No it wasn't.

@ niko

Look how many of these comments I see every day on here, just one of thousands. And I bet you still think everyone on here loves this game and think it's perfect.

Okay then lol

On topic : 

The answer is no, I never sell my GTA games. They all stay in my collection, even if some of them don't fully live up to my expectations. And even then if that happens, I still generally like them enough to keep them. 

Just because some people don't like the game doesn't make it a fail. In industry standards, this game is the farthest thing you can get from a fail. It holds a sh*tton of records. And even when we're not talking about industry standards, the majority of people still like the game.

OT: Who would sell their game? Like seriously, who's stupid enough to do that?

"Oh, I spent $60 on this game, better trade it in for half of that so when I decide to play it again, I have to buy it back!"

And then even if you never, ever wanna play it again, you still only got half your money back. Not worth it in any sense.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

I wasn't referring to you...

smartass huh?

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

No I did not the game was certainly not what I expected and I'm dissapointed in many areas but I still had my fun

• G.S.T likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users