Photo

Karin Rebel with Sand King motor.

6 replies to this topic
DFL8
  • DFL8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

I wanted another off-road vehicle so I grabbed a Rebel, modded it ( all of the different body mods were cool ) but shortly after sold it cuz it sounded like a four cylinder... I figured it was based on a Toyota or something. Anyway, that was a few days ago... Today I see a Rebel driving around that had bull bars on it already so I grabbed it. I thought maybe something else could be different about it... I get in the thing and it sounds like a damn Sandking. I went to the mod shop to find NO option to modify the chassis, bumpers, ect.

Has anybody else found natural variations in the NPC cars other than this one? personally, I'm on the lookout for a Sultan with a turbo already on it.

motosyko
  • motosyko

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

For the rebel there is a clean version and rusty version. Only the rusty version can be modded into the trophy truck.

DFL8
  • DFL8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

I noticed that the paint is clean on this one after I posted... Am I to assume that other cars may have various engines too? Can't just be the rebel.

phatphil87
  • phatphil87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

I had this once I ditched a rebel after finding one with bullbars. Went to lsc but no body mods. Thought it was a glitch. Strange you can only mod one version

DFL8
  • DFL8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Here's an idea for those people that are looking for comparison video ideas. The rusty rebel vs the clean rebel with the Sandking motor. It might be a placebo effect but I swear the clean one is faster but doesn't handle as well.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

I have yet to find a clean Rebel. They are based off a Toyota truck, but also has some traits from the old Nissan/Datsun trucks as well.

Where did you find the clean rebel?

DFL8
  • DFL8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

Where did you find the clean rebel?

I was actually driving around sandy shores looking for a rat loader when it drove past me. Like I said, I grabbed it because it had bull bars on it already. So maybe look for that. It would be a lot harder to spot the paint difference efficiently.
  • kasheku likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users