72 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

They can`t shoot through the back window

You're in for a surprise next time you get somebody who's going to actually shoot at you.

The only survivability the Infernus adds in terms of back window protection is that people will often believe they can't shoot through it so they don't try.

Are you kidding me....lol.

I've had more then enough players try and shoot through it.  Hell, I pull up to people and honk just to tease them while they waste bullets and I laugh.   Even had my friend sit there and try and guess what.

Can't shoot through it. 

They get their chance when I drive around or flip them the bird, or they can attempt to blow me up.  They have to pit me and kill me OR blow me up.  But I try to stay far enough away that I can at least dodge RPGS.

For me, the trick is to hit hard and fast... So they can't think fast enough to want to explode my car.

I drive an Infernus and I have been shot through the window plenty of times.

...Hey, if it makes you feel better il agree with you.   I've been shot through the window too. Just never from the back because there is no window.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 November 2013 - 07:58 PM.

When I kill you I expect you to come here and admit who the superior hunter is.

...Well, to be honest when you don't kill me I won't be bragging about it.  So if you some how get lucky to shoot me through cracks in the road or walls il be more then glad to admit you got lucky. :D

Remember, im not trying to get away, im just messing with you.  If I wanted to get away, il go to my apt. To me that's a clean getaway.  You want me to allow you to try and get me... So I will.

You may not consider it 'getting away' but when I get away I go to my safe house.  Where else am I supposed to go if wanted to actually get away?    Driving around in circles or making a stand is not a clean get away.

If you're cool enough il let you try and take me down on the Sandy Shores airstrip while I do laps around it in my car.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

i love killing bounty hunters :) people take it so serious hahaha i feel like theyre coming for blood with some greater cause in mind... i try to draw it out as long as i can too, in case they're really starving for that 2 grand... they can waste 500 dollars in ammo, maybe a hospital bill or two, whatever. i joined a full session last night and 14 of 16 players were red dots hahaha

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

The only weapons related award I've completed is Bounty Hunter I've just noticed...

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

...Well, to be honest when you don't kill me I won't be bragging about it.  So if you some how get lucky to shoot me through cracks in the road or walls il be more then glad to admit you got lucky. :D

Remember, im not trying to get away, im just messing with you.  If I wanted to get away, il go to my apt. To me that's a clean getaway.  You want me to allow you to try and get me... So I will.

You may not consider it 'getting away' but when I get away I go to my safe house.  Where else am I supposed to go if wanted to actually get away?    Driving around in circles or making a stand is not a clean get away.

If you're cool enough il let you try and take me down on the Sandy Shores airstrip while I do laps around it in my car.

lol nah that's far too easy. We can make a challenge of it though, like start off in Sandy Shores and see if you can make it to your apartment. I'd consider that a valid escape. not that it'll happen.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

i love killing bounty hunters :) people take it so serious hahaha i feel like theyre coming for blood with some greater cause in mind... i try to draw it out as long as i can too, in case they're really starving for that 2 grand... they can waste 500 dollars in ammo, maybe a hospital bill or two, whatever. i joined a full session last night and 14 of 16 players were red dots hahaha

Ya...lol

I mean if its one player gunning for one bounty I won't get involved..usually.

But when I see a group of players, especially crews I can't help it. 

They then end up wasting a sh*t ton of ammo and chasing me while the bounty slips away.  They get sooo mad. :D

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 November 2013 - 08:08 PM.

lol nah that's far too easy. We can make a challenge of it though, like start off in Sandy Shores and see if you can make it to your apartment. I'd consider that a valid escape. not that it'll happen.

That sounds like fun... But maybe I should start as far north as I can if we are gonna make this some sort of endurance thing.

Being out of the city does favour the chopper, but il still give it a go.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

Honestly if I see white dots near a bounty I'll usually kill everyone I see. I just assume they'll kill me too as they want the bounty.

I always try to stay somewhere remote like on rooftops though to avoid conflict if the bounty isn't target-able, like sitting in an apartment.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

That sounds like fun... But maybe I should start as far north as I can if we are gonna make this some sort of endurance thing.

I've managed it before. There are ways to evade a chopper or a jet but you have to be very aware of your surroundings and how things work and you need a little luck. It's fortunate that missiles don't lock on but like I said... I'm a crack shot with free aim missiles. I've got decent prediction and flight skills.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

tried it once, but everyone just kills each other 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

I've managed it before. There are ways to evade a chopper or a jet but you have to be very aware of your surroundings and how things work and you need a little luck. It's fortunate that missiles don't lock on but like I said... I'm a crack shot with free aim missiles. I've got decent prediction and flight skills.

Well, I've done it a lot but I just figured the pilots can't aim worth sh*t...lol

You seem to be good from what you have posted.  And since most of the northern section is wide open it just favours the buzzer.  If I get to the the city tho....  That's a whole different story.

Either way, it should be fun.

Peace man, im outty...  

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I also do enjoy killing bounty hunters..  

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

He has yet to show up...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users