Bounty Hunter Hunter

72 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Am I the only one that enjoys springing attacks on would be bounty hunters and helping players with bounties?

I can't help it lately.  I see a poor red dot running away getting surrounded by white dots.  And I just pull up and hose all the whites dots down and circle back around and do it again, and again and again...lol

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Come at me bro

AlmightyD
  • AlmightyD

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

I love it. I love to be in the middle of the action and spray all the bad fools.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

Come at me bro

lol.. Nothing personal man. 

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

I kill anyone chasing the bounty or shoot out their tires so I can claim the bounty myself. On rare occasion I'll offer my help but most people think I'm setting a trap when I ask them if they want me to protect them.

Best thing is bounty hunting with a bounty on your head. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

I kill anyone chasing the bounty or shoot out their tires so I can claim the bounty myself. On rare occasion I'll offer my help but most people think I'm setting a trap when I ask them if they want me to protect them.

Ya.. lol.  I always have the actual bounty shooting at me even tho im trying to help.  Its a thankless job that's for sure.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

This

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

This

I've done this a few times. Its pretty nuts..

Had this one guy cahsing me while chasing a bounty.  he must have used 14 sticky bombs before missing and blowing himself up...lol

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

I do kill bounty hunters because they're competition
when I get the chance I take out the bounty as well

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

I do kill bounty hunters because they're competition
when I get the chance I take out the bounty as well

Meh...   I let the bounty live.   :D

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

Ya.. lol.  I always have the actual bounty shooting at me even tho im trying to help.  Its a thankless job that's for sure.

Ya I was trying to help this guy one time by shooting at cops that were chasing him and shooting at their tires to slow them down. I drive up next to the guy and he quits out and sends me a message "haha fa**ot." Guess people just assume your trying to kill them lol

dampkring
  • dampkring

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Piggman, 08 November 2013 - 05:30 PM.

When I am playing with my friends one of our favorite things to do is find a good spot to hold out and all put bounties on each other. If you die, you're out. Always a good time seeing how long we can last and who can last the longest. I also love it when I have a bounty. Reverse bounty hunting is the best.

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

I'll help my friend when he has a bounty. Though i'll probably end up taking it myself just to get rid of the people following us.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

I get the most enjoyment out of following a heated bounty chase on the ground then swooping in with a buzzard, snatching that bounty up with a single rocket blast and disappear into the wind. High tech high accuracy and zero chance of escape.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

And I just pull up and hose all the whites dots down and circle back around and do it again, and again and again...lol

Yep...because you're so good, they can't kill you...so you just kill and kill and kill without ever being shot in the head. 

You're so f*cking badass

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

I seem to get a $1000 bounty each time I enter a session, why is this?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 November 2013 - 06:16 PM.

And I just pull up and hose all the whites dots down and circle back around and do it again, and again and again...lol

Yep...because you're so good, they can't kill you...so you just kill and kill and kill without ever being shot in the head. 

You're so f*cking badass

Its called Free Aim + Infernus + Being smart enough to hit fast and quick while everyone else is focused on the red dot.  They can`t shoot through the back window so it gives me plenty of time to be bad ass...lol

I never called myself bad ass.. But you do sound like a bitch ass with your comment tho.  Drop the attitude pal, its just a game.

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

The person with the bounty should have the ability to destroy vehicles while others are in pursuit without racking up bad sport points. There's definitely something missing to the whole bounty system. Maybe a location they must drive to (safehouse not apartment) and if they reach the location a possible reward and removal of the bounty. I think they could have done so much more with it. As it stands now most people, myself included, will just allow themselves to be killed to remove the bounty. The person with the bounty gains nothing except the excitement of being chased. It was fun the first few times, but becomes stupid after you realize there is no reason to waste ammo or time.

• saintsrow likes this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Am I the only one that enjoys springing attacks on would be bounty hunters and helping players with bounties?

I can't help it lately.  I see a poor red dot running away getting surrounded by white dots.  And I just pull up and hose all the whites dots down and circle back around and do it again, and again and again...lol

Why do a drive by, if you feel that way, get out and go toe to toe. I would put more bounties on you than the original fellow due to you assisting him. However that only goes to say i dont start trouble and if i set a bounty etc its because someone ran a foul to me. Therefore, you helping him, you also take the heat...and you both can keep running all game or kill each other over and over to collect the money.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

I'm a bounty hunter and I sorta had this happen to me yesterday.

I saw three bounties traveling together, they appeared to be going up mount chillead so I got a buzzard and headed their way. I quickly split all 3 of them apart with rockets and picked off two people who slid off the sides of the trail and got amazingly sniped by the other guy. I then called for my Canis Bhodi and my stupid mechanic brought my entity instead. 0_o

Well I took the entity up the mountain and to those that state supercars go up mountains really fast, yeah I concede that is in fact correct, R* should patch supercars to handle like sh*t offroad honestly... aside form that, I got up the hill real quick and then proceeded to snipe the last bounty. I then got killed by the no longer red dots and spawned in a crevasse area. I parachuted down to safety but one of them had apparently gotten a buzzard and wasn't done with me. so I booked it to Fort Zancudo where I got a jet.

I proceeded to shoot down the chopper, along with another one and then made my way back to the mountain cause I could still see a red dot. I stupidly crashed my jet trying to shoot a the guy so I split and got another buzzard. Went BACK to mount chillead where all 3 of them were in a chopper again (not abuzzard though). So I was like sweet, easy pickings... Unfortunately I was incorrect because they ALL jumped out and started parachuting down. It was quite neat actually seeing 4 ppl parachuting all in the same general area. It was tough to isolate the sole red dot in there but I managed to figure out who it was and got him with a rocket as he landed on the side of the mountain.

With that I was done and proceeded to fly away. I wasn't 2km's out when they placed a bounty on themselves again to make me come back... Which I did.

Anyway...

TLDR: peeps kept protecting bounties, and they kept putting the bounties back on after I collected them. So they enjoyed being hunted / killing the hunter. I was killed several times but I think I killed more of them. I definitely made more money...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 November 2013 - 06:09 PM.

Why do a drive by, if you feel that way, get out and go toe to toe. I would put more bounties on you than the original fellow due to you assisting him. However that only goes to say i dont start trouble and if i set a bounty etc its because someone ran a foul to me. Therefore, you helping him, you also take the heat...and you both can keep running all game or kill each other over and over to collect the money.

Its not a death match man. So I really don't go toe to toe with anyone.  Especially when its usually me against 3-5 players.

Im there to help the bounty live, kill the hunters and get away as fast as I can..  Putting a bounty on me won`t help either, you won't get me.  :D

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Its not a death match man. So I really don't go toe to toe with anyone.  Especially when its usually me against 3-5 players.

Im there to help the bounty live, kill the hunters and get away as fast as I can..  Putting a bounty on me won`t help either, you won't get me.  :D

The only escape a bounty has ever had from me was in an apartment or through death... You'll almost always find me in the sky, I've become pretty proficient free aiming missles, I'll get you before you step out of your car for instance.

• brooklyn718 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 November 2013 - 06:16 PM.

The only escape a bounty has ever had from me was in an apartment or through death... You'll almost always find me in the sky, I've become pretty proficient free aiming missles, I'll get you before you step out of your car for instance.

How can get me if im playing races OR playing jobs...lol

Besides you`re in the sky.  I can just slip into a tunnel or parking garage and watch Fame or Shame until you land.  Or just slip back into my apt.

And how will you get me when I step out of my car if im paying attention?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

LoL at not pursuing the bounties.

Not post-irony yet, eh?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

LoL at not pursuing the bounties.

Not post-irony yet, eh?

I pursue the hunters not the bounties.

When the prey becomes prey the mood all changes..lol

I love hearing them call me a wuss or what ever lame insult they wanna throw at me.  Like its all cool when they hunt down the ONE player with their friends or other hunters.  But when they get popped they play the victim. 

So basically 5 on 1 is cool...  5 on 2 is OMG RAGE!!...lol

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

Besides you`re in the sky.  I can just slip into a tunnel or parking garage and watch Fame or Shame until you land.  Or just slip back into my apt.

Parking garages won't save you, I can shoot missles into them although at least there you stand a chance of being able to get out of your vehicle which is really the only chance you have against me. Driving fast in your car is certain death. Tunnels if big enough I'll shoot rockets into and I'll even fly into them if they're big enough. I will exit the chopper if I'm forced to get too close to you, I tend to shoot very long range at my targets so they can't shoot back.

But yeah, hiding in your house or leaving the game are ways you can evade me but I don't really count that as "getting away". That's more like giving up.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by brooklyn718, 08 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Oh i dont put bounties on people with cares if i get them, thats other peoples job, and theres a lot out there who REALLY needs the money or love the job. When i put a bounty, im probably somewhere sailing toward BC to pick up my chopper for a ride back lol so, its no hair off my skin.

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

hunter-ception

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Parking garages won't save you, I can shoot missles into them although at least there you stand a chance of being able to get out of your vehicle which is really the only chance you have against me. Driving fast in your car is certain death. Tunnels if big enough I'll shoot rockets into and I'll even fly into them if they're big enough. I will exit the chopper if I'm forced to get too close to you, I tend to shoot very long range at my targets so they can't shoot back.

But yeah, hiding in your house or leaving the game are ways you can evade me but I don't really count that as "getting away". That's more like giving up.

Parking garages won't save me?  Funny, its always saved me just like tunnels..  Also, que up going dark and you won't see me sneaking a RPG through the side.  That's when you are get grounded...lol

Also hiding is not giving up its getting away and yes it counts.    Im not about to drive around in circles until the bounty wheres off.  I got sh*t to do.

Besides, I got races and jobs to do.  Once, i've saved the bounty and angered the bounty hunters my job is done..lol

We could make a private game and you can try and gank me with a Chopper if you want.  Just for fun.. :D

Most chopper pilots are barely a thorn in my side. I don't mind some practice against someone whos actually good with one.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Kracus...dont know you, but your resume sounds interesting...youre hired. I need a personal assassin. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users