PSA to Tank Drivers

9 replies to this topic
jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Lets start with this:

DISCLAIMER: Tank griefing is not recommended or endorsed by OP.

However, many people seem to be under the impression that just because they see someone in a tank that said person is a griefer and must be griefed for having said tank.

As such, many tankless online players have made it their mission to destroy any tank they see without provocation.

If you have insured your tank out of convenience of mechanic deliver, and not just to grief others then this is for you.

Players are resorting to ramming their player vehicles into tanks to give the driver bad sport and charge them the insurance as punishment for having worked hard for their tank.

How to combat:

• When a PV comes toward your tank keep the steel beast stationary. If the PV rams you and you are not moving you will not receive BS when their dumbasses blow their car up.
  • Do not shoot PV’s. Let them ram you. If a player is in a PV and not running from you they obviously want to rage and grief you. Let them destroy their own car. When they respawn blow them to hell.
  • Don’t stress being blown up. If your tank is insured and they blow it up they pay and get BS. Screw them.
  • If tank is destroyed respawn in passive mode being careful not to become road kill.
  • Call Morrs to replace tank.
  • Have mechanic deliver
  • Repeat

Again, this method is not intended for tank griefers, but for us poor souls who would just like to go about our business and not be targets because we’re in a tank.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I have a question

If I buy a tank and call pegasus to deliver it, is there a way to glitch into my garage and insure it?

Thanks.

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by Buudah, 08 November 2013 - 04:15 PM.

I have a question

If I buy a tank and call pegasus to deliver it, is there a way to glitch into my garage and insure it?

Thanks.

yes  consult Youtube.

It involves a large apartment door and your phone.

I f*cked this game as hard as the next forum elite.. but I rather not put glitched sh*t in my garage... weird stuff happens when you have alot or just one (like cargobob)... With R*'s superior patch ability.. I would expect to login one day to find your character in a loop in the garage getting blown up

*actually second thought... that'll probably happen to everyone regardless

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

I have a question

Thanks.

Yes there is.  Youtube is your friend (not trying to be funny here but it is a lot easier to watch 2 short 3 minute videos than to try to explain it in detail via a post)

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

To the OP--I have had this happen to me before.  I will keep my vehicle stationary and just sit back and laugh at the fool paying the $18,000 insurance premium.  I will say some of these guys will come firing at you in an obviously stolen vehicle (I can tell sometimes by the regular color and lack of mods)--those people get blown up without impunity.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

I am glad I read this post, thanks OP.  I had some guys doing the very same thing last night, ramming their XF's and Adders into the back of my tank yet I kept getting bad sports...I guess I need to stop moving.  That'll show 'em.  I also didn't think about passive mode after respawn because they kept gunning me down.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

To the OP--I have had this happen to me before.  I will keep my vehicle stationary and just sit back and laugh at the fool paying the $18,000 insurance premium.  I will say some of these guys will come firing at you in an obviously stolen vehicle (I can tell sometimes by the regular color and lack of mods)--those people get blown up without impunity.

Yes...I generally will blow up a normal colored car. Usually PV are as obvious as a skinny person in taco bell...Chrome...no shoot...lol.

I'm just a little tired of everyone in a tank being labled a griefer when the real grifers are the ones who target a tank no matter what the driver does or doesn't do.

I have a question

Thanks.

yes  consult Youtube.

It involves a large apartment door and your phone.

I f*cked this game as hard as the next forum elite.. but I rather not put glitched sh*t in my garage... weird stuff happens when you have alot or just one (like cargobob)... With R*'s superior patch ability.. I would expect to login one day to find your character in a loop in the garage getting blown up

*actually second thought... that'll probably happen to everyone regardless

I'm seriously considering removing the thing from my garage. I suspect they may try and patch that and since they obviously have manatees doing that for them I'm sure some serious bugs will be in our future.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

I am glad I read this post, thanks OP.  I had some guys doing the very same thing last night, ramming their XF's and Adders into the back of my tank yet I kept getting bad sports...I guess I need to stop moving.  That'll show 'em.  I also didn't think about passive mode after respawn because they kept gunning me down.

Enter passive and watch them rage with fury as they try to gun you down as they watch your mechanic pull up.

OH!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!! Make sure you have vehicle access restricted. I had turned my to "everyone" when I was in a private lobby with some people not yet in my friends list. I returned to a free roam and a dude hopped in as it was delivered. Fortunately, he got out because he was a noob and wasn't looking for trouble.

TickleBot
  • TickleBot

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

I bought a tank with my stimulus money. Same day I get put into the bad sport lobbies because people are ramming their pv's into my tank. I was only shooting at the cops/helicopters.

Bad Sport isn't so bad. We had fist fight deathmatches last night on the military base.

If anyone is interested in setting up one at the prison.. I'd be down for a knife fight there.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

I have a question

Thanks.

Maybe this answers your question. And it's insured.

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users