Lets start with this:
DISCLAIMER: Tank griefing is not recommended or endorsed by OP.
However, many people seem to be under the impression that just because they see someone in a tank that said person is a griefer and must be griefed for having said tank.
As such, many tankless online players have made it their mission to destroy any tank they see without provocation.
If you have insured your tank out of convenience of mechanic deliver, and not just to grief others then this is for you.
Players are resorting to ramming their player vehicles into tanks to give the driver bad sport and charge them the insurance as punishment for having worked hard for their tank.
How to combat:
- When a PV comes toward your tank keep the steel beast stationary. If the PV rams you and you are not moving you will not receive BS when their dumbasses blow their car up.
- Do not shoot PV’s. Let them ram you. If a player is in a PV and not running from you they obviously want to rage and grief you. Let them destroy their own car. When they respawn blow them to hell.
- Don’t stress being blown up. If your tank is insured and they blow it up they pay and get BS. Screw them.
- If tank is destroyed respawn in passive mode being careful not to become road kill.
- Call Morrs to replace tank.
- Have mechanic deliver
Again, this method is not intended for tank griefers, but for us poor souls who would just like to go about our business and not be targets because we’re in a tank.