10 replies to this topic
BoMBeRMeN
  • BoMBeRMeN

Cpt. Obvious

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Hey all,

I know many people would agree on having a second garage next to your 10 car garage that you get with your apartment. 

For car enthusiasts like me, it's hard to 'only' have 10 cars. There's many vanity and exclusive cars.

It's hard to own a car from every race category like this. 

Anyhow, do you see Rockstar giving us the ability to own two garages in the future? 

How do you think we can let Rockstar know the community wants this? 

Ofcourse, it'll be after the glitches and bugs are fixed, and after some of the DLC. 

Thoughts? I'm curious, we could massively send them this suggestion, or start some sort of petition? 

Do they ever listen to that anyway?

• ObviouslyHim likes this

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

feel your pain man,second character, second garage for the collectables ;) thats what ive done

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

I think it's very likely that we'll be able to own more than one property in the future. I think they will open up super expensive mansions to own once all the issues are sorted

MindCorrupt
  • MindCorrupt

iCorrupt

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yeah I can imagine there will be larger properties opening up in future content, especially since people have hit the wealth ceiling with money left over and nothing else really to spend it on.

BoMBeRMeN
  • BoMBeRMeN

Cpt. Obvious

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

feel your pain man,second character, second garage for the collectables ;) thats what ive done

Good one, except the fact that I have to rank up all the way again then :/ 

What can your other character access? 

I heard money is split over the entire account. Can you walk into other characters' garages? 

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Good one, except the fact that I have to rank up all the way again then :/

What can your other character access? 

I heard money is split over the entire account. Can you walk into other characters' garages? 

You cant share the garages over multiple accounts.

But it is a great way to save more vehicles.

I use my main account for racing so have a car from each class - fully tuned.

Then a second account for storing the rare cars (only normal in game cars - not the glitch ones)

So have rebel, BF Surf (3x versions), things like that.

You don't nee to level up that high to get your garage going - just need money enough for a 10 car garage.

I'm going to do another garage to store 1 of each pickup truck as well.

or maybe a garage with all vintage cars. not sure yet.

Bellyboy247
  • Bellyboy247

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I am a long time reader of these forums, and I registered just to agree with this post!!!

Either they need to let us own multiple garages or allow the purchase if a multi-story car park, or even if you bought the golf club, that you could use all those spaces.

Alternatively why not make Michael's whole driveway a save point for vehicles so we could cram it full.

Its too restrictive to only be able to keep a handful of cars, you pend loads on doing them up and either dump it or swap it for one of your other prized cars.

Don't even mind paying for this as DLC, but to me this is one of the most disappointing aspects of the game.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

I am a long time reader of these forums, and I registered just to agree with this post!!!

Either they need to let us own multiple garages or allow the purchase if a multi-story car park, or even if you bought the golf club, that you could use all those spaces.

Alternatively why not make Michael's whole driveway a save point for vehicles so we could cram it full.

Its too restrictive to only be able to keep a handful of cars, you pend loads on doing them up and either dump it or swap it for one of your other prized cars.

Don't even mind paying for this as DLC, but to me this is one of the most disappointing aspects of the game.

i have saved cars in michaels driveway before, i dont know if it was a glitch or not. but it would park them for a few days in front of his wifes car. then they would disappear.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yes... more garage space, please.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Just completed my 10 favorite rides, then saw a droptop manana.  Need bigger garages.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

Hey all,

I know many people would agree on having a second garage next to your 10 car garage that you get with your apartment. 
For car enthusiasts like me, it's hard to 'only' have 10 cars. There's many vanity and exclusive cars.
It's hard to own a car from every race category like this. 

Anyhow, do you see Rockstar giving us the ability to own two garages in the future? 
How do you think we can let Rockstar know the community wants this? 

Ofcourse, it'll be after the glitches and bugs are fixed, and after some of the DLC. 

Thoughts? I'm curious, we could massively send them this suggestion, or start some sort of petition? 
Do they ever listen to that anyway?

Why didn't they just make it so you can buy an apartment with garage plus a standalone garage.
Sme very questionable decisions were made making this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users