Quantcast

» «
Photo

ATTENTION! The way to distinguish LCS glitchers has been found!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic
gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Gives 500k stimulus to spend on eclipse tower apartment

Releases DLC with 2 million dollar apartment that only glitchers can buy

I wanna see something like this:

Rooftop-Terrace.jpg

Can't wait to spend my glitched money

• brooklyn718 likes this

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

What happens if you routinely steal glitchers car to sell for yourself at 100k?  (then steal another) That results in very high car sales.

You can steal and sell other players' cars? 

chielhier313
  • chielhier313

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

no sh!t sherlock

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Jesus F Christ, so much for stating the obvious.

Next OP will be telling us the way to find RP glitchers is too see if they are over level 100 when only playing for a few hours.

ACUK82
  • ACUK82

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

This does not prove anything. I have never glitched, I normally sell a couple of cars per session which totals around 18k yet I only earn around 10k in missions. My car sales ratio would be similar to the above only a much less total. Would I be banned under your rules?

Zikki
  • Zikki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

If which i doubt they ever will bother banning for this. They will run a calculation.

120k (max u can really sell anything properly in lsc)

Multiplied by the amount of minutes online has been available for divided by 48. (How often u can legally sell)

Anyone dispropotionately over that figure say by + 25% would get banned.

Never gunna happen tho.. lets be honest.

anticon
  • anticon

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

What happens if you routinely steal glitchers car to sell for yourself at 100k?  (then steal another) That results in very high car sales.

You can steal and sell other players' cars? 

no.

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Lets do some math here

Online has been live for 39 days (even though its been down for some days)...24 hours in a day...Sell a car every 48 minutes worth $9000...Do it around 8 times a day

$9000 x 8 cars = $72,000 a day

$72,000 x 39 days = $2,808,000

So Id say if youre exceeding $2.8mill BY A sh*t LOAD (maybe having car sales above $3.7mill+, keeping in mind just normally selling tuned up cars you didnt need anymore which can reach up to $130k) I think itd be easier to determine from R* who done it legit and who didnt......But I dont care, doubt R* will even do anything

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

MASTER OF MAYHEM

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Never gonna happen as said above. They would lose 2 many players.

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Lets do some math here

Online has been live for 39 days (even though its been down for some days)...24 hours in a day...Sell a car every 48 minutes worth $9000...Do it around 8 times a day

So Id say if youre exceeding $2.8mill BY A sh*t LOAD (maybe having car sales above $3.7mill+, keeping in mind just normally selling tuned up cars you didnt need anymore which can reach up to $130k) I think itd be easier to determine from R* who done it legit and who didnt......But I dont care, doubt R* will even do anything

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

I don't do the glitch thing, yet. I don't see the need for the millions. My fav car is the BF Injection so no super cars for me. I already own the cheapest "nice" apt that you will need for heists. What else is there to spend all that money on?

Riddle me this Batman..... which lobby is more fun to be in........

The lobby where you get to have fun and hunt each other down shooting and blowing sh*t up.

OR

The lobby where you walk down the sidewalks holding hands in passive mode buying sh*t from the convenient stores following a Ned Flander's life?

I'll take the lobby that the glitchers/bad sport are more than likely to be thrown in.

Is Rockstar trying to train us to be nice and obedient for the obama administration?

Go F yourself!

I could tell you were one of those "obama is the cause of everything bad in the world" nutjobs, Thanks for confirming.

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Lets do some math here

Cool. Now do it again for players who sell Out of Court Felon GT's
  • mo-seph likes this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

OP - Have you just discovered the internet ?

For real ?

And, in other news, the Americans have just landed on the moon...stay tuned while we join Buzz Aldrin from the set of the Apollo Lander craft in Nevada,  surface of the moon.

Says the guy who has more active posts than profile views.

facepalm.jpg

Nope - I've read that 20 times, and I still dont understand.

Is English a challenge ?

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Lets do some math here

I did, thats why I went to 3.7+ million

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Lets do some math here

I did, thats why I went to 3.7+ million

$20, 000 x 8 = $160, 000
$160, 000 x 39 = $6, 240, 000

Keep in mind that each day that action is not taken, this number increases.

albertfish--
  • albertfish--

I'm busy changing the world

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by albertfish--, 08 November 2013 - 05:07 PM.

For real ?

And, in other news, the Americans have just landed on the moon...stay tuned while we join Buzz Aldrin from the set of the Apollo Lander craft in Nevada,  surface of the moon.

facepalm.jpg

Is English a challenge ?

triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3k

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Easiest way to tell a glitcher?

Chrome Adder

Mysterery Solved!

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

WOW!!!!

holy-sht.gif

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

For real ?

facepalm.jpg

Is English a challenge ?

DarkxMaterials
  • DarkxMaterials

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Wanna know another way?

5ccTh.jpg

If total spent is more than total earned, it shows it. You need to detract the 500k stimulus from it though.

I have spent more money than I earned and have $0 in car sales so your way fails.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Wanna know another way?

5ccTh.jpg

If total spent is more than total earned, it shows it. You need to detract the 500k stimulus from it though.

I have spent more money than I earned and have $0 in car sales so your way fails.

is it just me or is there a huge maths problem here with the OP's follow up post.... lets ignore the little numbers...

3.5 million - 0.5 million (stimulus) = 3 million...

2.9m is less than 3m.... i think

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

For real ?

facepalm.jpg

Is English a challenge ?

Yup - that sums up your OP I reckon.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

CAPTAINOBVIOUS.png

CaptainObvious_have_this_rock.jpg

• ChromeAdder likes this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

warning.png

As you can see, the cash earned with "car sales" largely prevails over everyting else.

Hey, dont knock my way of playing this open world game. I NEVER glitched or exploited. All my life i wanted to own my own Land Rover dealership, and R* has provided a way. I like to say my business has flourished and successful. My 4th quarter profit margins are right on track with my projected expectations. For that my dear friend you should be happy for me. :cool:

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 08 November 2013 - 06:00 PM.

Glitching affects everyone negatively, you idiot.

Explain.  I don't see it.

Someone has more money than you.  That doesn't mean much when 99% of everything in the game is cosmetic in nature, and everything needs to be unlocked through skill or experience.

Someone glitching money doesn't effect the game negatively in any way.  Want to know how I know this?  Rockstar was planning on selling money. 

If an influx of money to someone would ruin anything, they wouldn't do that.

Get over it, people got stuff before you.

Because you are taking advantage of a game bug. Something that is not meant to be in the game. And yes it does affect the game. I saw a level 27 Fully Customized Adder. How does that affect me? Let's see, he can buy countless of ammo for his weapons and it won't matter because he can just do the glitch. He gets the most expensive car and one of the fastest in minutes. And by the way, that cash card arguement is really bad on your side. The cash cards is a COMPLETLEY different story. You are using REAL money to get them. So if someone buys a cash card and you glitch to get around the same amount, maybe even more, then hell yes it affects me. Why waste real life money if I can just glitch it? The game is not supposed to be like that. Your supposed to earn money through missions and races or other activites that Rockstar had actually intended to be in the game. 

Heck, farming is fine. They allow it. But a glitch is a glitch and you are trying to pass it off as it fine and great that you have millions of more money than people when you are just a level 20.

Please don't try to be the good guy who uses a glitch. It is not meant to be in the game. Which is why it affects me and everyone else. Money is the main source of this game, next to RP. Remember that.

So it literally comes down to "he has something I don't"

Don't like that he has a faster car then you?  Don't play races with custom cars. 

Is it bad?  Yeah.  I'm not saying it isn't bad.  But don't act like it completely ruins the game.  It doesn't affect you unless you let it. 

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

All jokes aside i really dont see the logic in getting mad about a glitcher. R*themselves have provided a means to obtain huge money for ANYONE, even a lvl 1 by means of cash cards, so are those people cheaters?

"No, because they're giving to R*"

Stop it! its stupid!

A lvl 20 with money isnt more effective than a higher lvl because that lvl 20 still has to unlock everything by means of races and lvl ups. If you are strapped for cash and dont like it, drink a few Red bulls and grind 24/7 or buy a few million with $40 bucks.

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

the name of the game is Grand Theft Auto,,, you know what Auto means right?

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

CAPTAINOBVIOUS.png

CaptainObvious_have_this_rock.jpg

lol

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

now go after people with the troll truck or godemode glitch. actually ruining your game is the only reason they keep playing gta v.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

warning.png

As you can see, the cash earned with "car sales" largely prevails over everyting else.

Wanna know another way?

5ccTh.jpg

That's not necessarily true. There might be a small gap between spent and earned that was caused by saving issues. If its like a million dollars then yes you are correct.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users