» «
Photo

How to deal with tanks?

33 replies to this topic
AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by AzraelX, 09 November 2013 - 02:45 AM.

One last time....running your personal vehicle into a stationary tank will not give the driver bad sport. This is why if I'm in my tank I don't move.

What? That's not how it works, especially for personal tanks. Even if you get out of the tank and run 100 feet away from it, you'll still get Bad Sport if anyone crashes their vehicles into it.

The same way you still get punished for driving someone's PV into the water even if you jump out first, a personal tank acts as if the previous driver is still inside of it even if they run away on foot.

Victor_714
  • Victor_714

Kid Detector

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

I'm tired of these guys, they think they're invincible. Any tips on how to take them down?

If there is an asshole like this then simply drive your insured car below his tank and give him bad sport. 

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

I could give you a guide on how to deal with tanks, but the first word in it would be "Don't".

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

One last time....running your personal vehicle into a stationary tank will not give the driver bad sport. This is why if I'm in my tank I don't move. Blow me up with whatever you've got...I couldn't care less...you're forking out the 19K not me. I'll just respawn in passive mode, call the mechanic, and be back to watching you try to kill me because you're jealous I have a tank while laughing my nuts off...

Your a fag and your emblem is gay too. Not only do you have a near invincible tank but we now get bad sport when you go on a douche rampage and we blow you up. That sh*t gotta be fixed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users