Photo

To those who hit and run...

96 replies to this topic
EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

When someone asks me for a deathmatch, I might spawn kill them until they quit or manage to escape, assuming I'm not busy with something else. That's enough of a deathmatch.

I accept 1v1 DMs if I was already planning on fighting them for a while AND I'm relatively sure no-one else will interfere.

The money sucks (at +$100 for 5 kills you'd be better off attacking 5 pedestrians) but it means you get RP from kills when you wouldn't otherwise and the kills count for your DM kill total and Dominating plat awards. (You can get about 400-700 RP total, which is better than the 0 you get outside the 1v1 but still it's kinda marginal).

1v1 DMs are only the slightest bit worth doing if you're confident you can very quickly and that nobody else will come along and kill you. It's just a terrible system all round really.

• AzraelX likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

Sometimes when I'm cruising I see someone in the middle of the road, I have two choices.
1. I can swerve around you and crash my car into a tree, which will then probably lead to you shooting me dead as I'm crashed.. No. I won't do this.
2. I can smear your corpse across the tarmac because it's easier. Yes, I'm going to do this.

I try not to kill people for the sake of it, sometimes I get bored though and send Mercs and muggers after people lol. Can be quite fun.
Some twerp did an armoured truck robbery and I sent a mugger right before coincidentally and it took quite a large portion of his profits :p

Your 1 on 1 deathmatch is a pathetic attempt to get even, I can drive, I can shoot. I just can't shoot rockets from a buzzard :p Or the guns.
I don't need to prove myself to someone who was just mown down. Plus the last few times I've accepted a 1v1 they quit when I was whooping them so I gained nothing from it, makes sense to not bother accepting them in the future, doesn't it?

LeScone
  • LeScone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

It's just a consequence of standing out in the open like sheep in a city full of crazed criminals. Most people just look at it as a funny thing to do in passing. Don't take it too seriously.

^ this
people need to lighten up, oh no u have to spawn in again! End of the world! Your whole gtao experience has been f*cked! Its just a game ffs, take it on the chin, it happens to all of us! So what!

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

It's called a hit and run for a reason

Exactly, you 'hit' and then you 'run' like f*ck because you're scared to face the consequences. But it's a game and the only consequence is the other player highlighting your lack of ability, which is simply why you run.

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

i love when im speeding down the road and i see a player in the middle of getting in a car and i slam into them and take off the door and kill them and keep driving.

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by loki993, 11 November 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Why? Because your a target of opportunity and you were probably standing in the road....don't want to get hit...don't be in the road....its rare if I go on the sidewalk to get you...unless you have a bounty and then I'm killing you no matter where you are...but thats just business.....

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

I've got better things to do than measure dick sizes with some random scrub that I run over.

running over some1 for no reason is a dick move, so why show ur dick if not willing to participate in a dick measuring contest...

u gay?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users