Photo

To those who hit and run...

96 replies to this topic
Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

I've got better things to do than measure dick sizes with some random scrub that I run over.

Like what? go grief someone else? Pathetic.

I totally agree with OP.  You pussies can't shoot and you prove it every time you decline a PvP DM.

NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

I'm not even sure I understand the point in this topic..

I don't run you over because I want to fight, I run you over because you are stupid enough to be walking down the sidewalk in FR. I'm not going to stop and fight, I got sh*t to do, you just happen to be convenient to hit with my car along the way.

If you want to fight, grab a car and come get me.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

I've got better things to do than measure dick sizes with some random scrub that I run over.

I totally agree with OP.  You pussies can't shoot and you prove it every time you decline a PvP DM.

Think about it who is the real pussy? For me it's the guys complaning on here of being hit and run. Why do you need a death match? You got killed in cold blood and do NOTHING about it but complain on a thread. Go hunt them down. 

• Gasmasks and a20characterusername like this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by GTAPhilly1, 10 November 2013 - 05:29 AM.

Think about it who is the real pussy? For me it's the guys complaning on here of being hit and run. Why do you need a death match? You got killed in cold blood and do NOTHING about it but complain on a thread. Go hunt them down.

Yo man get a haircut

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

When I'm doing somehting and i get griefed. I say C'mon show me how you're hot sh*t, kill me 5 times.  you run away - you're a f*ckin pussy. Simple. learn some f*cking english comprehension nigga.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:36 AM Edited by Teckyy, 10 November 2013 - 05:38 AM.

If you don't want grief go in a friends/private/crew session. Going into a random session in GTA then sh*ts going to happen. If you can't comprehend that go play my little pony or something.

djim
  • djim

The helpful hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

not gonna lie.. I get lots of laughs when someone trys running me over when im on my bike

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

Yo man get a haircut

It's 2013 bud. I didn't know they still made you.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

When I'm doing somehting and i get griefed. I say C'mon show me how you're hot sh*t, kill me 5 times.  you run away - you're a f*ckin pussy. Simple. learn some f*cking english comprehension nigga.

you sure show them with that. Nothing that will hurt your feelings more than a kid on a mic calling you a pussy over an online game after you ran them over...

• a20characterusername likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

1v1 dms can be so one sided and gay depending on the area, and from my experience from the ones I have accepted, people just end up hiding and trying to throw explosives or snipe you, only to then end up running out of the area when they are losing.  I don't see why you can't just chase the person down and kill them multiple times.

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

1v1 dms can be so one sided and gay depending on the area, and from my experience from the ones I have accepted, people just end up hiding and trying to throw explosives or snipe you, only to then end up running out of the area when they are losing.  I don't see why you can't just chase the person down and kill them multiple times.

Cause nothin' says gay like a good ol' fashioned deathmatch!

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Cause nothin' says gay like a good ol' fashioned deathmatch!

Annoying would be a better word, but honestly I love TDM on this game and FFA but 1v1s in free roam are literally the worst things imaginable and "prove/show" literally nothing.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:50 AM Edited by hugh750, 10 November 2013 - 05:50 AM.

Some random comes by and either shoots me or runs me over. I die. Fine, let's start a one on one deathmatch! Should be fu- *Your request was denied* I read after watching the white blip blaze away. 

Every. Single. Goddamn. Time. 

Now here's my question: Why?

i've had it happen everytime i challenged them to a one on one deathmatch, i guess their affraid i'll kill them (their character). :lol:

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

Some random comes by and either shoots me or runs me over. I die. Fine, let's start a one on one deathmatch! Should be fu- *Your request was denied* I read after watching the white blip blaze away. 

i've had it happen everytime i challenged them to a one on one deathmatch, i guess their affraid i'll kill them (their character). :lol:

Because you couldn't just hunt them down and kill them right?

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

I stopped challenging them to 1vs1ever since i know the other players can still kill you and their blip doesnt show up on map. Once im on deathmatch with a guy and his friend shows up trying to run me over ! , luckily i managed to kill both of them and win it. Never accepting those invite again.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

I stopped challenging them to 1vs1ever since i know the other players can still kill you and their blip doesnt show up on map. Once im on deathmatch with a guy and his friend shows up trying to run me over ! , luckily i managed to kill both of them and win it. Never accepting those invite again.

That's another huge problem with 1v1s.

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Why not? You should be watching your back fool. who cares about the one vs. one, go and get him if you think you are good.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

I kill idlers because their idling is an insult to every other player in the session. Are we so little a threat to you that you can stand utterly defenseless at the side of the road? This ain't SP... there are agendas being served in here, son.  

I only do it once, tho, then bail - and I generally use a gun - if you're going to hand me a free kill, I may as well pad some stats while I'm at it. 

But if you respawn along my exit route, I'm totally running you over - goes without saying. 

As for why I take off, well, it's a freebie, innit? You don't go back and pay for a freebie.

• Gasmasks and drakner1 like this

AlmightyLoso
  • AlmightyLoso

Free Max B

• Members
  • None

I like to imagine how pissed the other person gets when I decline their stupid ass 1v1 DM & leave their ass in the dust after filling them with AP Pistol bullets.

• drakner1 likes this

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

I like to imagine how pissed the other person gets when I decline their stupid ass 1v1 DM & leave their ass in the dust after filling them with AP Pistol bullets.

I just run them over again lol. or snipe them a block away.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:34 AM

You keep using the term "griefing", but it doesn't mean what you think it means. Makes it hard to take what you say seriously.

It'd be like me getting pissed off that you're misusing the word "griefer", and replying "STOP HACKING THE FORUM!"

It just sounds ridiculous.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

I ran over some one on accident once...

I sent them 2000 dollars.

Running over someone, or griefing people by shooting them on sight, then running away like a pussy doesn't make you cool.  It doesn't mean you are good at the game either.  

It just means you are a paranoid schizo.  Try joining a deathmatch sometime if you like to kill people.  

Oh...that's right...people who glitch and grief suck at this game and are too pussy to do that.....What was I thinking???  

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:48 AM Edited by AzraelX, 10 November 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Because shooting another player in a PvP environment qualifies as griefing. I stopped reading right about there.

I'm genuinely curious what you think guns are there for, assuming you've discovered the weapon wheel yet.

Thugger
  • Thugger

Black Lives Matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Because it's fun to make people mad, of course. 

differenz
  • differenz

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

Some guy kills me the other day. I pursue him and spawn killing commences, I had him killed 10 times he killed me 3. His friend joins and I take them both down several times over.

They glitch that huge truck from quarry and drive downtown LS and I kill them again - blow up the truck accidentally and it's not personal vehicle.
Guy send me long messages calling me (and I quote) "GTA scum and Bad sport".

I send back simple "Glitch scum" message. He sends 4 more long messages (don't know why) and tries to convince me I'm a bad guy and bad sport. :)

Finally.. After me not replying to his nonsense, he tells me "by not replying you admit I am right"... and logs off. :)

Man some people are kids!

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

Some guy kills me the other day. I pursue him and spawn killing commences, I had him killed 10 times he killed me 3. His friend joins and I take them both down several times over.

They glitch that huge truck from quarry and drive downtown LS and I kill them again - blow up the truck accidentally and it's not personal vehicle.
Guy send me long messages calling me (and I quote) "GTA scum and Bad sport".

I send back simple "Glitch scum" message. He sends 4 more long messages (don't know why) and tries to convince me I'm a bad guy and bad sport. :)

Finally.. After me not replying to his nonsense, he tells me "by not replying you admit I am right"... and logs off. :)

Man some people are kids!

You did the right thing.

differenz
  • differenz

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

Best thing:

Someone challenges you to 1on1 Deathmatch, you gain lead, they instantly give up!!

Quitters! :)

Haggardmarmots
  • Haggardmarmots

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

This but in not so many words.
This.
yep.

DarkTime0
  • DarkTime0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

It's called a hit and run for a reason, and if someone wants to get some revenge then they can come and chase me down. 

后子
  • 后子

Sang Ye

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

What I want to know is why do people hit and run during missions? I mean, really? We're on the same team...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users