Photo

Why do u think people open fire on site in GTA:O

52 replies to this topic
Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

usually if im almost 100% sure the target isnt a threat ile let them go about thier buisness, one block radius rule live by it

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

I do its my bad sport mentality u always have to b on defensive this is longest I have been in regular lobby's n I kill anyone tht gets close

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

An academic paper could be written on the behavior of human beings in a virtual World devoid of any real consequences.  Might find some new philosophical meanings or basically just find the degree of obsession the World has with violence.

• blakeney likes this

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Because the majority of GTA V players are black and underage. Although there are a few decent black players. 

Really bro? Really?...
  • Moonshield and FirstLadyofGTA like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Because the majority of GTA V players are black and underage. Although there are a few decent black players. 

Wow. Just f*cking wow. Get out. 

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

That made me laugh too much.

• Anzand17 and theGTAking101 like this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

Seriously pal???

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by dr00gy, 08 November 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Really bro? Really?...

Seriously pal???

Yet it's ok to bash white people and nobody says a thing. Funny.

Anyway, I don't shoot on sight at all. I do aim at people that come near me and as soon as I see them aim back, I kill them. That's usually only if they're acting suspicious though. I don't know why people just randomly shoot you since they don't get anything out of it.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

usually if im almost 100% sure the target isnt a threat ile let them go about thier buisness, one block radius rule live by it

Same people who see a hot girl and go in their pants. Kids. Also virgins. Very easy to spot kids, psychos and weirdos online just by observing their behavior

bunzubs
  • bunzubs

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

because they're scared, you never know who will and won't kill you, shoot or be shot i guess  :evilgrin:

bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

it's a jungle out there

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

Really bro? Really?...

Seriously pal???

Yet it's ok to bash white people and nobody says a thing. Funny.

Anyway, I don't shoot on sight at all. I do aim at people that come near me and as soon as I see them aim back, I kill them. That's usually only if they're acting suspicious though. I don't know why people just randomly shoot you since they don't get anything out of it.

Citation needed. Who was bashing white people in this thread?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Really?! How dare you!?  The majority of GTA V are white underage kids who think they're black. 

• Fuzzknuckles, B Dawg, Startug and 1 other like this

geckits4301
  • geckits4301

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Well, I was going to comment on the OPs original point, but I can see we've sufficiently moved on to the topic of race, yet again.

I normally like to get a couple kills against unsuspecting victims in free roam lobbies per playing session.  I get absolutely no more than 2 personal vehicle kills every couple days to make sure I'm not labeled bad sport.  It's just part of the game.

I'll wait outside apartments, LSC or stores when people are in them.  I'll take myself off the radar and usually snipe from a solid hiding place.  I'll sticky bomb peoples cars without them knowing and blow them up right before they get to the location they're going just for that extra FU.

It's all in good fun and I certainly don't care when people do it to me.  I'm sufficiently punished by losing alot of money when that personal vehicle happens to be an expensive one.

I don't relentlessly hunt people, I just go after the occasional kill.  Does that seem unfair to anyone?

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Those who feel so bad better stop coming online.
Online there are no rules at all, in a sense I feel bad sport is like killing the GTA fun. Rockstar should come up with features that allow free roam in private sessions for people who dont like being killed or disturbed.
In free roam I will shoot you, kill you and punch you on the face, whether you are a good player or not, sorry dude but thats what online fun is all about!!

nobum62
  • nobum62

a fat bald dude with a bad temper

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by nobum62, 08 November 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Really?! How dare you!?  The majority of GTA V are white underage kids who think they're black. 

especially with them saying the n-word 1000 times a day, and thinking that people who say that are sooo funny that they're basically the equivalent of george carlin

Those who feel so bad better stop coming online.
Online there are no rules at all, in a sense I feel bad sport is like killing the GTA fun. Rockstar should come up with features that allow free roam in private sessions for people who dont like being killed or disturbed.
In free roam I will shoot you, kill you and punch you on the face, whether you are a good player or not, sorry dude but thats what online fun is all about!!

-_______- have you ever heard of griefers and glitch exploiters?

• ThroatSlasher2 likes this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

@nobum62
Yes.
But you did not get my point.
Like OP if I feel some one not a threat just ignore him but that's not really possible esp. In GTA and in free roam.
You can't see who's playing on the other side nor predict his intentions.
If you get killed the loss is yours and given the amount of players online this is practically difficult to avoid except stick to your lobby.

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Because they're idiots who don't want to play the carefully constructed death match.

Thank the good Rockstar Gods for Bad Sport lobbies.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

I can barely understand what they are saying due to their crappy mics... I only understand one simple word...

"*bzzzqrzrzrqrqzr* nigga *bzzqrqrqrqrzqzzzzq* nigga *bqqrzzrzzrzrzzzzzzbbrbqbrwzzzzzz* nigga"

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

Some people are just very defensive...get really jumpy when another player approaches. If they kill me I kill them. Just...a lot more.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

go try DayZ it will break you of such sentiments quick.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

It's the GTA IV mentality

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Dumbest question.  They open fire because it's GRAND THEFT AUTO, DUH!!!   Anyone who whines about getting killed, getting wiped out in a race or anything bad that happens to them... does so because they are butt hurt.  I mean, what do you want? To get online and hug and kiss and frolic around with other random players???

Get some friends (meet some online) and then get in a private room with them ..... and then you can hug and kiss each other all you want

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

Because they're idiots who don't want to play the carefully constructed death match.

Thank the good Rockstar Gods for Bad Sport lobbies.

to be fair, deathmatch in this game kinda sucks. takes forever for a round to get going, and the reward is pretty sh*t unless you are first. no its just sh*t.

much better missions and such.

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Guitar Shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by resevil2008, 09 November 2013 - 02:55 AM.

Actually, it's because white or black, everyone calls eachother ''nigga'' for some reason, and they use it FOR EVERYTHING. Aaaaaaand yes. They're underage, the immature part of underage people which makes things x1000 worse. 

Hearing a little boy calling everyone a ''nigga'' is not fun.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

Its weird because alot of people kill me and then I requesr a deathmatch with them and they deny it but they still try to kill me. Bugs the sh*t outta me.
  • Cutter De Blanc and android like this

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

It's been annoying sometimes, I don't just attack people for no reason, if they get me I'll hunt 'em down, I do think it's kind of a bitch move if they'll run up on me unexpected and then decline for a one on one deathmatch when I'll be ready, especially when I was in my lower level character today.

tator1
  • tator1

Tator Flowers

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

Are you of a non white ethnicity? You know, if your black mexican etc... they think you could be robbing them. 

nobum62
  • nobum62

a fat bald dude with a bad temper

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

hurry before it gets deleted » http://bitly.com/16zShbT

oh god not you again

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

I was chilling at Los Santos Customs waiting for a crew member when a random suddenly appeared and drove in. I didn't even have my weapon handy. I thought I was dead but the random drove right in and must have lost connection because they left the lobby while inside.

What a nice random!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users