» «
Photo

Bounty hunter

13 replies to this topic
Tabrizi
  • Tabrizi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:21 AM Edited by Tabrizi, 08 November 2013 - 09:49 AM.

ok guys last night while i was playing GTA O. There came a guy in server named A-Brezil i guess if am not forgetting. Well as he joined after sometime a message popped up saying"2,000,371 bounty has been placed on A-Brezil" and all the guys in server started saying omg omg..he was hiding in his tower or apartment the most expensive one. All players gathered in front of his door with explosives but as all came close they started killing each other.I thought wow this is worthy to try taking the guy even if it was highly unlikely for me as i as very far away from the actual spot. But i started driving and reached the spot, there were at least two crew members almost killing every one in there way as they continued i threw a grenade at the which blew them both.They became aware of my presence but there were too many players and cops were all over there.I did not hid myself from radar and i noticed that the red dot of player started moving i quickly got my M4A4 rifle and sprinted towards his garage, he quickly came out in his pink car and gunned it, i aimed ofc auto aim and started firing bullets were hitting but i thought he would ran away but to my surprise he was killed is i continued to open fire one lucky bullet caught him. he was dead. A Message in yellow text came saying Congratulations you are Bounty hunter now and reward is 2 ,000,371. i was kinda shocked that its not a bug. i checked my balance and Boom i have that 2 million... that was an amazing moment..!! i dont know the exact wording but if it has happened with anyone else do let  me know.

Also we can start a thread with each players unique bounty hunting story in his own epic words that be great .

PLUS: ALso note that the player was 137 ranked. a screen shot i took from my social club page showing the gold medal to make sure that it as offcial not a bug as i was prompted by Rockstar.

http://postimg.org/image/e6s0rnpif/

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hacks

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

formerly MrJohn666

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

You haven't said which console...PS3 or Xbox.

Didn't this site used to have a feature that showed an icon on your profile/posts depending on which you used?

Tabrizi
  • Tabrizi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

I am on PS3 and Sharm no bro its not hacks... hacking on consoles is very thin you can use glitches. but this isn't pc. and as i mentioned Rockstar confirmed to me that it was reward money don't know why the bounty was on him but it was put on his head by R*.May be he was a cheater thats why. The message which rarely comes out under yellow text shows statement from offcial R*.

Similarly Rare yellow cases are also dropped having special items. I may have been the first one to actually have this title. xD

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

formerly MrJohn666

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Cool.  I saw a very high bounty a couple of weeks ago - it wasn't as much as you saw, I think it was 900,000?  

Maybe the amount increases as your own capital does.  So someone with 50 million dollars can set silly bounties maybe?

XiBravo
  • XiBravo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

I currently have a 21mil bounty on my head...
  • Moii_ likes this

Moii_
  • Moii_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by Moii_, 08 November 2013 - 12:33 PM.

i need to find a high bounty haha

Moii_
  • Moii_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

ill split it with you lol

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Can I kill you? Please? I need the money. HAHAHHAAHA Just kidding man, peace. Pretty silly way to ask money, I'll just rack up money in races.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

formerly MrJohn666

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Bounty-chocolateBar-coconut.jpg

Looks more like 5 inches.

Spurlger
  • Spurlger

The sperm that got away..

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Bounty-chocolateBar-coconut.jpg

Looks more like 5 inches.

Damn it, you beat me to that ! However, I'm now off to raid the chocolate drawer for a bounty, all this talk of bounties mmmm..

BeansNYC
  • BeansNYC

Brotherhood of Mutants

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

I cant tell if this is a troll village or what....

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Man, did anybody else actually read this whole thing?

It's a mindf*ck of a ... "story."

stanky77
  • stanky77

old school gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

While playing free mode I was in a jet, and then I saw a $2,000,000,000 bounty! I pursued him and tried to fire rockets at him, but it wasn't working. So I parchuted out of the jet to get him, and once I finally shot at him his health bar would not budge.  He was with two guys that seems to be his freinds, and they were constantly killing me.  I shot him with snipers, timebomb, smg's, etc and also tried running him over with a car. Finally he was shooting it out with the cops and i looked at my scope on the sniper and I saw his health bar 1/4th left.  With one shot I scoped him and I saw on the bottom left corner "your $2,000,000,000 has benn claimed" and also i was ranked to level 98!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users