GTA SA - Cannot get ahead because there are no missions in San Fierro

12 replies to this topic
Rocker20135
  • Rocker20135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hello,

I am new in this forums. I have completed gta sa 2-3 times and now when i started playing again i got stuck in san fierro. After the mission Da Thang Nang Boys (or something like that) there should be a phone call for another mission location but i am not getting it. The map simply doesnt show any mission location. I have modded the game and am currently using a trainer (After i completed the game). I have finished the driving school and zero's missions also. But I did use the trainer once in the driving school and also used the cheat "ripazha". Is this problem occuring because i have modified the game or is this because of the trainer?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Hello,

I am new in this forums. I have completed gta sa 2-3 times and now when i started playing again i got stuck in san fierro. After the mission Da Thang Nang Boys (or something like that) there should be a phone call for another mission location but i am not getting it. The map simply doesnt show any mission location. I have modded the game and am currently using a trainer (After i completed the game). I have finished the driving school and zero's missions also. But I did use the trainer once in the driving school and also used the cheat "ripazha". Is this problem occuring because i have modified the game or is this because of the trainer?

Have you completed the flying school?

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

don't cheat if you wanna play storline and make savegame

and don't make savegame if you have cheated

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by OrionSR, 09 November 2013 - 02:13 AM.

The trainer probably isn't the problem unless you try to unlock islands early, but that usually causes problems in LS rather than SF. Which trainer are you using?

The usual cause for no more missions in SF is a full blip pool. A bad cleo mod will keep adding radar blips in the same spot every time the save is loaded until no more markers can be displayed. However, the missions can still be triggered if CJ stands in the correct place. If you start a side-mission like NRG challenge that has lots of radar blips, is there a problem with them being displayed?

If blips are the problem, the site linked below has a Stray Blip tool that might be able to delete some of the extra markers. You'll still need to identify the bad cleo mod to keep the problem from occurring again.

http://hmvartak.freeiz.com/fix.htm

• Rocker20135 likes this

Rocker20135
  • Rocker20135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

@Jeansowaty - The flying school is not there in san fierro its in the middle of sf and lv.

@ZAZ - There shouldn't be a problem in using cheats and trainer as i have completed the game before atleast 2-3 times.

@OrionSR - I use the GTA - SA +113 trainer by virus. I tried the nrg challenge and it works perfectly. And I am not an expert sir but if there would have been a bad cleo mod, wouldn't there be a problem with other missions i played before in ls, angel pine, dillimore and sf itself?

Thanks everyone for the quick replies.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

@Jeansowaty - The flying school is not there in san fierro its in the middle of sf and lv.

@ZAZ - There shouldn't be a problem in using cheats and trainer as i have completed the game before atleast 2-3 times.

@OrionSR - I use the GTA - SA +113 trainer by virus. I tried the nrg challenge and it works perfectly. And I am not an expert sir but if there would have been a bad cleo mod, wouldn't there be a problem with other missions i played before in ls, angel pine, dillimore and sf itself?

Thanks everyone for the quick replies.

I know, but, it could be possible that the trainer or something caused it to unlock it earlier. Which other missions before Da Nang Thang have you completed?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

After The Da Nang Thang there is no phone call. You just take CJ back to the garage and there should be a mission marker for Yay Ka Boom Boom

Rocker20135
  • Rocker20135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

@Jeansowaty - I have done the garage missions (like the photo mission with cv), Jizzy's Missions, Zero's Missions and Wu Zi Mu's Missions.

@AuSsIeThUnDeR36 - There is no mission marker in the garage. That is the problem!

Thanks again for the quick replies.

Rocker20135
  • Rocker20135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

@OrionSR - I am sorry sir, you mentioned that if i stand on the right place the mission would be triggered. 

Update - I just played the game again and the flying school is not unlocked but when i went to the garage and stood in the mission spot (In front of the entry door of the garage) the mission "Snail Trail" started. So does this mean that I won't have anymore blips on the map and so i'll just have to be at the right place ?  

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

@OrionSR - I am sorry sir, you mentioned that if i stand on the right place the mission would be triggered. 

Update - I just played the game again and the flying school is not unlocked but when i went to the garage and stood in the mission spot (In front of the entry door of the garage) the mission "Snail Trail" started. So does this mean that I won't have anymore blips on the map and so i'll just have to be at the right place ?  

Maybe maybe not. Strange bug o_O

Rocker20135
  • Rocker20135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

@Jeansowaty - I played a couple of more missions and i got a call of torreno (? missions in Tierra Robada) and in between once again the same problem occurred and when I stood there the mission Yay Ka Boom (or something like that) started. I would really like a solution of this pretty strange Bug!!!!

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

My friend has this problem where he's got to the badlands ,killed the guy in the cabin on the mountain, and he has no more missions, he's done tanker commander but nothing else. Help? He has xbox 360 download version

Node
  • Node

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

My friend has this problem where he's got to the badlands ,killed the guy in the cabin on the mountain, and he has no more missions, he's done tanker commander but nothing else. Help? He has xbox 360 download version

Surely he would have the common sense to report it to Rockstar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users