Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does the finding space ship parts thing take a long time?

16 replies to this topic
Michael's shrink
  • Michael's shrink

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

I was gonna trying for it cause it looks sick. But does it take a hella long time if I use a youtube guide?

sonikbewm
  • sonikbewm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

I think it took me about an hour and a half total to get them all.

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

maybe 2-3 if you use a guide; thats how long it took me

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:33 AM

usa an interactive map..  faster than waiting for a youtube vid to finally come to the parts you want to see

http://www.ign.com/m...s-blaine-county

just disable all markers except the space ship parts

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by grasseyeball, 08 November 2013 - 08:31 AM.

I just used the map thru social club playing as frank and using chop. I had to look up a few on YouTube because chop can be really stupid and lead me to health pickups. About a good 2 hours is what it took me using this method. Social club map will show you which ones you have/haven't collected

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

It takes a few hours depending on how easily distracted you are, or how prone to getting hit by trains you are (voice of experience, here).

• vince91 likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

took me close to an hour with a helicopter and the powerpyx guide on youtube, which makes the best guides ever.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

Use social club and connect console to web and you have an updated map every time you find one. 

Personally it took me about 2-3 hours over a few days sessions 

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

Kawa Wookie ( JAH OSKAR! )

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

took me close to an hour with a helicopter and the powerpyx guide on youtube, which makes the best guides ever.

I agree that guide is good and to the point. Without a guide it would take ages to find all pieces if that's even possible. Some of them are hard to get to.

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

I'll go for it too then. What about letter scraps? How long? And what about nuclear waste?

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

The letter scraps are about t he same amount of time, but seem to mostly be in easy places, you do need a heli for some 

Hardest scrap is the one on the large bridge near zancudo area has to be parachuted on (youtube it!) it took me 8 go's to get it

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

I wonder how hard it is w/o a guide? drr that parachutting sounds like a real B!tch

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

The letter scraps are about t he same amount of time, but seem to mostly be in easy places, you do need a heli for some 

Hardest scrap is the one on the large bridge near zancudo area has to be parachuted on (youtube it!) it took me 8 go's to get it

I was actually able to fit a buzzard in there and land it. It was a very tight squeeze! And so began the under the bridge challenge...

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by drr26, 08 November 2013 - 05:58 PM.

I was actually able to fit a buzzard in there and land it. It was a very tight squeeze! And so began the under the bridge challenge...

Cookie for you there! :cookie:  f*ck, how did you manage that lol

One time I landed perfectly after 'chutin' in but then Frank walked forwards like a tool so I died. 

I hate to say the word 'Jetpack' on this forum, but it honestly one would have been ideal for that letter scrap location

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

I wonder how hard it is w/o a guide? drr that parachutting sounds like a real B!tch

It was!

Now I've done all 50 of both collectibles, when I drive past somewhere randomly that I know one is, I stop to get it. They have kinda imprinted on my brain now, especially that ruddy one!

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

@drr26

Watch the powerpyx guide #46 on the video. The crazy mofo does it using the chopper from the hospital helipad which is much larger then than the buzzard.

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Blimey just saw it now, I would always die or crash there doing that as am just plain poor at being steady I guess

I mentioned this letter scrap somewhere else and they said you can run to it by jumping on foot? I doubt it but cba to argue on here lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users