Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why is there no option to play without cops?

22 replies to this topic
metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

I am trying to do certain things with friends and every time we try it the cops come in and ruin it. I don't get why there is no option to play without cops. I mean GTA 4 had this option so why not GTA 5? I am just shocked there is no option to turn them off. Its kind of a shame because you can't even have a  nice battle with people or steal cars without the cops coming in ruining it.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

The same reason they took out Cops n Crooks, Turf War and Mafia Work.

R* is stupid.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

because it was a sh*t option for pussies in gta iv and it makes even less sense in online.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:50 AM Edited by gta2011, 08 November 2013 - 06:51 AM.

sh*t option? I don't think so. It makes the game better without cops. You can explore and do more things without them. With them you can hardly do anything without getting a wanted level. 

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

its near the top of the list of idiotic things in the game, along with the aim locking on to cops before other players and the cover system. the new soundtrack of V is just one long siren loop for the entire game. get used to it. probably because cash cards they want u to call lester even though u call him then u still get 1 star.

Moose Thompson
  • Moose Thompson

Lets Rock

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

It makes sense in public lobbies, but we should have total control in invite only sessions. 

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

because it was a sh*t option for pussies in gta iv and it makes even less sense in online.

Can I give this guy rep points?

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Amen

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

They better throw it in with the content creator or something. I hate not being able to just go snipe my friends while they try to get to the top of mt chilliad without the cops shooting at me and ruining the fun. Sometimes I miss the dumb pigs from IV.

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

Agreed, I just wanna have fun in free roam with my friends without having cops on my ass every 5 minutes

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

+1000000

Clyne
  • Clyne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

The cops can get pretty annoying but I think I'd rather have the option of getting rid of the stupid AI drivers on the roads. I like driving around and attempting not to damage my ride but the jerky AI has caused many crashes.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by Flexx, 08 November 2013 - 08:32 AM.

GTA V Online and GTA IV's online mode are two different variants of online play.

GTA V Online was created with the intention of being single player mode online.

Thats why there's missions.

You can't turn cops off in SP mode offline and you can't turn them off in GTA Online.

Free Mode is a thing of the past.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

The same reason they took out Cops n Crooks, Turf War and Mafia Work.
R* is stupid.

dlc
  • Relax_and_Get_High likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:27 AM

Those that agree with OP might be interested in this -

http://gtaforums.com...-all-game-mode/

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

The cops can get pretty annoying but I think I'd rather have the option of getting rid of the stupid AI drivers on the roads. I like driving around and attempting not to damage my ride but the jerky AI has caused many crashes.

like this?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QKcSZfY1sf4

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

dumbass.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

I am trying to do certain things with friends and every time we try it the cops come in and ruin it. I don't get why there is no option to play without cops. I mean GTA 4 had this option so why not GTA 5? I am just shocked there is no option to turn them off. Its kind of a shame because you can't even have a  nice battle with people or steal cars without the cops coming in ruining it.

wow. who the f*ck would want to play GTA without cops.  who the f*ck thinks godmode is fun in any game? i just don't understand that mindset.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:26 PM Edited by dreaded_verse, 08 November 2013 - 03:30 PM.

wow. who the f*ck would want to play GTA without cops.  who the f*ck thinks godmode is fun in any game? i just don't understand that mindset.
I would love to play without cops.. they do nothing but get in the way when warring with other people, i cant buy sh*t from any store unless i call lester or wait 368 years for the cops to call of search, and dont get me started on that mf helicopter..

& on top of that, i steal a random car, oh simeon wants it, 2 stars, cops light me up and all i want to do is get away, they wont leave me alone, i retaliate, next thing i know the whole force after me

f*ck the cops
n f*ck simeon too for real !

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

I would love to play without cops.. they do nothing but get in the way when warring with other people, i cant buy sh*t from any store unless i call lester or wait 368 years for the cops to call of search, and dont get me started on that mf helicopter..

& on top of that, i steal a random car, oh simeon wants it, 2 stars, cops light me up and all i want to do is get away, they wont leave me alone, i retaliate, next thing i know the whole force after me

f*ck the cops
n f*ck simeon too for real !

don't retaliate. it only takes 30 seconds to a minute to get rid of them if you have 2 stars. the helicopter is a little harder to evade but if you dont want to 500 for lester is definitely cheap enough. and if you have a little deathmatch thing going in free roam i actually like the cops getting involved. the more chaos the better

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

The Anti-fun police is there to ensure that no players have fun. If you're not having fun, then they're doing their job.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

lol cops are awesome

im usually trolling around in my police transporter van with 3+ stars dragging about 5 cops around with me hunting people with my sirens on, its sooo awesome lol, im using the AI to my advantage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users