What 9/11 "propaganda" did I buy into?
That it was an inside job, for one. Which is contradictory to all logical analysis. By your own admission, a controlled demolition theory which is so fundamentally flawed on every logical level that the only people who even begin to contemplate it are either ignorant, moronic or querulous paranoids.
There's no way Building 7 could have gone into free-fall if it wasn't a controlled demolition.
Yes there is, as the NIST investigation, numerous academic studies and every independent expert whose ever conducted a peer-review analysis of it shows. Forgive me if I don't trust your judgement on questions related to structural engineering or physics given that you've got absolutely no obvious prior credit to speak on the subject. I'll believe the experts thanks. If you want to allege they were in on the conspiracy too, 1) prove it and 2) snowball fallacy, you end up implicating basically the entire US civil engineering community and most of the higher education institutions in the world.
In addition, Operation Northwoods leads me to believe that it's not too far-out to believe that our own government would kill American citizens.
So, a project that never made it past the discussion stage is enough to convince you that the US government, who were the very people who actually ended that discussion, are culpable for the largest terrorist attack that's ever taken place? Yeah, that's totally a logical conclusion. Look, I'm not denying that the US government rubber-stamped some pretty f*cked up stuff. MKULTRA, COINTELPRO and Gladio were all pretty messed up. But the distinguishing feature of basically all of US domestic and foreign covert operation history is something that isn't applicable in the case of 9/11- the Cold War. These actions can be directly attributed to the existence of an existential threat- which by no means mitigates them but at least gives some context. Compare and contrast with 9/11. There's not a single rational political justification for 9/11 being a false flag attack which doesn't rely on another conspiracy theory and therefore result to fallacious circular logic.
If it really was al-Qaeda, it was still our fault. See Operation Desert Fox and the Vanguards of Conquest.
Right, so it's the West's fault that a Fasadi minority exists in Islam who seek violent subjugation of other people's and the establishment of caliphates as during the conquests of the 7th and 8th century? Doesn't that fundamentally ignore the fact that the largest cause of bloodshed attributed to al-Qaeda and their splinter groups is actually amongst Muslim populations, primarily targeting Shia minority groups but also moderate Sunnis and Sufis? Did it entirely slip your mind that the ideological conflict between Takfiri/Wahhabi/Salafist/Qtubist political Islamists and the wider, moderate Islamic community significantly pre-dates any Western presence in the East? Also, I really don't see what Desert Fox and the Vanguards of Conquest statement have to do with anything given that al-Qaeda had been involved in violent military action against Western interests around the world since the late 1980s? Are you also aware that Osama Bin Laden's Fatwah against the West predates Desert Fox by two years; the first operational use of what would later become al-Qaeda assets against the continental United States was in 1993, that they effectively performed their first operations inside the US in 1983-4, or that that Al-Quds Al-Arabi
published al-Qaeda's strategic objectives, from the horses mouth as it were. Summarised:
- Provoke the United States and the West into invading a Muslim country by staging a massive attack or string of attacks on U.S. soil that results in massive civilian casualties.
- Incite local resistance to occupying forces.
- Expand the conflict to neighboring countries, and engage the U.S. and its allies in a long war of attrition.
- Convert al-Qaeda into an ideology and set of operating principles that can be loosely franchised in other countries without requiring direct command and control, and via these franchises incite attacks against the U.S. and countries allied with the U.S. until they withdraw from the conflict, as happened with the 2004 Madrid train bombings, but which did not have the same effect with the July 7, 2005 London bombings.
- The U.S. economy will finally collapse by the year 2020 under the strain of multiple engagements in numerous places, making the worldwide economic system which is dependent on the U.S. also collapse leading to global political instability, which in turn leads to a global jihad led by al-Qaeda and a Wahhabi Caliphate will then be installed across the world following the collapse of the U.S. and the rest of the Western world countries.