share your experience with douchebags in gta v

24 replies to this topic
Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

this guy camps outside of safe houses, so i did what was right and messed him up good, f*cking cool too, that spineless son of a bitch was airstriked 1st then i used his face as target practice hahahah that just wraps it up for him you know, he probably felt like sh*t afterwards hahahahah lil bitch hes ps3 name is NT2 somethin

VN Lambo 01
  • VN Lambo 01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

I had a guy that I did a few missions with steal my bike after we went to free roam. I followed him and shot him up a few times. He stole it and tried to setup an ambush but I sniped him and took my bike back.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:47 AM Edited by bicycles?, 08 November 2013 - 05:54 AM.

rockstar doesn't allow offline users to save cellphone pictures or access the bawsaq, and tons of very basic features were stripped out or completely hobbled, "requiring patches" (signing up for/padding their social network) or hinting at future dlc...

slimy dickheads, rolling in dough but still trying to wring out more

• AlexL likes this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

This guy yesterday had a bounty on him so I went and killed him and tried not to kill him again, but he came after me and ran me over a couple of times. I went into passive mode, he ran over me again... I tried running away from him because I didn't want to fight him, he left for about 15 minutes and I thought he was gone for good, turns out he had a tank and was bringing it right to me. then placed a bounty on me, and sent the merryweather soldiers after me. He then killed me like 25 consecutive times and then I realized that GTA 5's multiplayer is massively flawed. Too much missions, not enough players to play all of them. Unfair advantages with leveled players. Then I raged quit.

• iamataff likes this

Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:17 AM Edited by ScreamingOaks, 08 November 2013 - 06:28 AM.

one of the many good things rockstar has done is if someone gets into your car and drives off with it, you can just select no-one in the menu and the car stops and hes locked out, the same guy who was camping stole my ride afterwards coz i went back in the safe house, thenhe hid himself off the radar and camped agan and you know the rest, didn't think he would have nothing else better to do but to camp you know. 

so he took my sweet ride then went to passive mode afterwards

come on man you can't try to steal this car and expect to get away

0_0.jpg

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

Not had much douchebaggery since the first day of launch where I was repeatedly killed by the same player. Although the other day I had a 10k bounty on my head and I had 5 or 6 other people circling my apartment like vultures and constantly ringing my apartment buzzer. Yeah like I'm going to go out.  :lol:

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

Somebody shot me while I was in Ammunation then when I went back to get my vehicle he'd put a sticky bomb on it and blew me up. I was a level 6 with just a pistol and about $8000 at the time so it was pretty mean I thought.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Somebody shot me while I was in Ammunation then when I went back to get my vehicle he'd put a sticky bomb on it and blew me up. I was a level 6 with just a pistol and about $8000 at the time so it was pretty mean I thought.

On a positive note he would have wound up in a BS lobby for a few days for blowing your car up.

• senormidget likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

Sometimes people act like sore losers when I kick their asses in death matches.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

I got trapped inside a store when robbing it, the c*nt used my car to block it then shot me dead

I don't play this online anymore now A - because too many c*nts like this, B - not my preferred way to play any game and C - no gold anymore

mtoomb
  • mtoomb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Everyone Online is a douchebag... I mostly play in invite only sessions, so the only DB I have to put up with is Lester calling every 5 minutes to remind me of something useless. Online is cool and all, but it really only exists to play Heists and Content Creator - which we have clearly been robbed of. Missions suck, deathmatch is boring, Survival is repetitive, and racing is only fun after you've won 70 races or some crap.

I'll stick with the FAR superior singleplayer until Heists n CC show up... Although Battlefield 4 has taken a chunk out of my GTA time. It's just too fun! Can't wait til next Friday!

Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

supersleba sniped me when i had 4 stars and was shooting the police heli, so i kept puttin $9000 bounties on him and got a attack heli and just kept killing him till he went off, then i sent this dickhead a message sayin THATS RIGHT BITCH!! that and ignored whatever he replied hahahahah god that feels good

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

one time I got spawned into a free mode lobby after finishing a race. I start walking trying to find a car because I didn't have a personal car with me at the time. I see a played driving to me, I didn't think anything of it I just keep walking. the d-bag drives by and starts shooting at me so I pull out my gun and fired back. I didn't kill him cause he drove away then came back and tried to run me over. he knocked me down and it didn't kill me so I got back up and as he was trying to run me over again I killed him but his car still hit me and killed me also. he respawned near me to kill me again but little did he know there was 6 people from my clan in that same free mode lobby and I am the clan leader so I told my whole team to go after him. he spent the whole time in that lobby getting his ass raped but he was a trooper because he stayed in there and took it hahaha

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

If I'm honest, the only douchebags I've come across, are some of the posters on here.

I'm of the opinion, that their mothers were all weightlifters...well, they must have been in order to raise dumbbells like them.

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Not had much douchebaggery since the first day of launch where I was repeatedly killed by the same player. Although the other day I had a 10k bounty on my head and I had 5 or 6 other people circling my apartment like vultures and constantly ringing my apartment buzzer. Yeah like I'm going to go out.  :lol:

just buzz them in and then head to the garage and grab a car and leave them there,cant do anything inside anyway

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

I had this one guy who kept shooting me for no reason at all near the highway bridge. I was just level 25 that time and he was level 30+ I guess? I tried getting into my car but he camped there and everytime I spawn he shots me dead on the ground with his sniper rifle. I couldn't even take two steps -__- I had 2 friends who joined in the session, one of them is level 112 and the other level 78 and well..they only didn't just flatten him dead with a tank, they chased him to the ends of the earth with an annihilator until he left. LOL Ahh, good times.

Also, if you are in high level and only got there because of high RP's like doing races, and haven't been out to world with lots of shooting, never underestimate lvl 25 or anyone beneath you. I also played with a guy in boneyard and 2 of us were camping on the grey container, he messaged me and called us 'fkin noobs' for hiding in safety and claimed that we never had his back. Well, guess what? He ran around like an idiot and kept getting killed over and over again. Must've got frustrated, he left the survival on wave 3 LOL. And we finished it till wave 10. He ended up befriending me after I called him an asshole and throwing back his insults at him and we did the Violent Duct mission from Gerald, just the two of us. He got shot twice so I had to continue the mission by myself. *sigh* This guy was level 72.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

How come nobody ever accepts an offer for a deathmatch after they keep killing me. If they want to get violent with me then let's settle it like grown ups.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Anyone that says 'fa**ot'

crew gangbangs

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Anyone that says 'fa**ot'

crew gangbangs

LOL this.

I had a guy who kept calling me a fa**ot (obviously trolling) on mic and kept dissing my voice because apparently it sounds 'gay' for a guy, so I was like "Well sorry then, I'm not a fag- im a girl." and the moment that I said that he was like "Oh, oh. We have a girl in here? Hey, wanna go back to my apartment?" Cheap move.

He's unlucky though because his character was near me, so I ran to him and whilst he kept talking I threw a grenade at him and left the session. Yeah, was fun. 

LosSantosInternational
  • LosSantosInternational

Alive and rolling...

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

So this guy was with me, he had a higher lvl than me, he helped me to escape from cops while he shot them with his rhino, then after i went to rob a store, he shot me with it, he didnt knew that i bought grenade launchers and c4, so i destroyed his tank and shot the hell out of him.

Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

So this guy was with me, he had a higher lvl than me, he helped me to escape from cops while he shot them with his rhino, then after i went to rob a store, he shot me with it, he didnt knew that i bought grenade launchers and c4, so i destroyed his tank and shot the hell out of him.

XD nice man!! you know there should be a crew where all the nice ppl join, so if the low lvl ppl gets killed or someone is bugging them they can bring some muscle, I have some low lvl ppl on my list that I sometimes join their game and they just set waypoints on the gps to get to the person, then we deal with them.

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

This guy yesterday had a bounty on him so I went and killed him and tried not to kill him again, but he came after me and ran me over a couple of times. I went into passive mode, he ran over me again... I tried running away from him because I didn't want to fight him, he left for about 15 minutes and I thought he was gone for good, turns out he had a tank and was bringing it right to me. then placed a bounty on me, and sent the merryweather soldiers after me. He then killed me like 25 consecutive times and then I realized that GTA 5's multiplayer is massively flawed. Too much missions, not enough players to play all of them. Unfair advantages with leveled players. Then I raged quit.

You are absolutely wrong.  His advantage was that he glitched enough money to be able to buy a tank, send Merryweather after you, etc.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

Posted it in another thread but I'll post it here too

Last night there was a guy and his friend doing some downright cowardly sh*t. Me and another friend of mine were going around minding our own business when this guy decides to jump us and sticky my car and blow us up (proclaiming "GOT HIM!" like it was a major victory). I ask my buddy to back off so I can request a 1v1, but of course the guy denies like most of his type. A typical free roam deathmatch breaks out and these guys play the usual role of bully-coward. Guy #1 takes a pretty good sniper position. What Guy #2 proceeds to do is walk around in passive mode, pushing me and my friend out of our cover positions (and sniper scope view) so Guy #1 can snipe us. We're on the beach at this point and he's on the pier, so we already have very little cover choices and he obviously has a distinct advantage as a sniper and choices for vantage points. Any time we can take cover behind what little cover there is, either Guy #2 is there to push us out of the way to get sniped, or turn off his passive mode while our scopes are up trying to get #1 and ambush us, or come run us over. The funniest thing about the guy sniping was he thought he was some kind of sniper god picking on two guys a fraction of his level with help of a pussy passive pal, and how much his reach-around buddy seemed to worship him. Worst kinds of players in the game.     

I should add, me and my friend are level 35 and 15, respectively, being attacked by a level 180-something (sniper) and level 105 passive buddy (who sounded about 13). 

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

I find many douchebags drive tanks; they'll shoot/destroy you, and then do so again and again each time you respawn thus not allowing you to get away. When you do finally escape, helicopter to military base, grab yourself a fighter jet then missiles away.

Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Posted it in another thread but I'll post it here too

Last night there was a guy and his friend doing some downright cowardly sh*t. Me and another friend of mine were going around minding our own business when this guy decides to jump us and sticky my car and blow us up (proclaiming "GOT HIM!" like it was a major victory). I ask my buddy to back off so I can request a 1v1, but of course the guy denies like most of his type. A typical free roam deathmatch breaks out and these guys play the usual role of bully-coward. Guy #1 takes a pretty good sniper position. What Guy #2 proceeds to do is walk around in passive mode, pushing me and my friend out of our cover positions (and sniper scope view) so Guy #1 can snipe us. We're on the beach at this point and he's on the pier, so we already have very little cover choices and he obviously has a distinct advantage as a sniper and choices for vantage points. Any time we can take cover behind what little cover there is, either Guy #2 is there to push us out of the way to get sniped, or turn off his passive mode while our scopes are up trying to get #1 and ambush us, or come run us over. The funniest thing about the guy sniping was he thought he was some kind of sniper god picking on two guys a fraction of his level with help of a pussy passive pal, and how much his reach-around buddy seemed to worship him. Worst kinds of players in the game.     

I should add, me and my friend are level 35 and 15, respectively, being attacked by a level 180-something (sniper) and level 105 passive buddy (who sounded about 13). 

wow that is just so uncool, why don't you find other ways to team up on em, get a attack heli or sth.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users