Quantcast

» «
Photo

Infernus VS Vacca

84 replies to this topic

Poll: Infernus VS Vacca (210 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one do you prefer? The Infernus or the Vacca?

1. Infernus (100 votes [47.62%])

Percentage of vote: 47.62%

2. Vacca (110 votes [52.38%])

Percentage of vote: 52.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Squienigma
  • Squienigma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

Vacca is faster...this is common sense.

Forgive my harsh words, but you're an idiot. The performance specs clearly show that the Infernus is faster if you would bother reading them. Not to mention that the Infernus handles better and has WAY more traction, no matter how much you people try to blame your poor driving skills on the car. It's a bloody race car, it's meant to be a little stiff! Anyone who thinks the Vacca is superior to the Infernus in any way other than looks needs to be proven wrong in a race against me. You cannot and will not win.

PSN ID: Squienigma

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:00 AM Edited by H8GodMode, 02 February 2014 - 02:03 AM.

i like both of them for the obvious reasons mentioned before.

i just wish they had alternate interior options. the infernus has reddish color and when I realized what the vacca interior looks like i had to repaint it.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

I love both but the Infernus wins for me, the big brother of the two.

0_0.jpg

• KingCantona likes this

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

@Ronzilla187 So what you meant was, "it didn't have butterfly doors". You are not clear about something and I am a douche because I took you for what you said? Nothing more to say to you. You constantly get angry and insult people for things you are at fault for. Such as being bad at comprehending things that are said.

@Lunaticz0r I was saying the Vacca had Mp4-12c Sides. Not P1 as you have posted :)

:D
You don't comprehend what I said, then call me being bad at comprehending things that are said.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

My sisters friend slept with me because i have a Vacca.....so i voted Vacca.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:19 AM

Infernus, looks way better, drives better, is a lot faster and the most bullet proof storable car you can get.

• Omnifarious and GankThis110 like this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

infernus. 'cause she screams when we make asphalt love.

those of you who say it can't handle just need to learn to tap the brakes before you hit a corner to adjust for understeer. it's called tough love and skilled driving.

0_0.jpg

^This
  • z0etr0pe likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:29 AM

Infernus!

0_0.jpg

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:30 AM Edited by ugotsmoked, 02 February 2014 - 02:31 AM.

Forgive my harsh words, but you're an idiot. The performance specs clearly show that the Infernus is faster if you would bother reading them. Not to mention that the Infernus handles better and has WAY more traction, no matter how much you people try to blame your poor driving skills on the car. It's a bloody race car, it's meant to be a little stiff! Anyone who thinks the Vacca is superior to the Infernus in any way other than looks needs to be proven wrong in a race against me. You cannot and will not win.

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.

Cool your jets Chuck Norris, I have raced them both and the Vacca was much faster.

@Ninja Gear the Entity is much more bulletproof.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

@Ronzilla187 So what you meant was, "it didn't have butterfly doors". You are not clear about something and I am a douche because I took you for what you said? Nothing more to say to you. You constantly get angry and insult people for things you are at fault for. Such as being bad at comprehending things that are said.

@Lunaticz0r I was saying the Vacca had Mp4-12c Sides. Not P1 as you have posted :)

You don't comprehend what I said, then call me being bad at comprehending things that are said.

No. You wanted to be anal about a typo and spout off about nonsense. Then you say something that is wrong and expect people to understand what you meant rather than what was said, then dislike the correction? Everything about you says you are an angry, judgemental, hypocrite. You even go as to far as to blame me when the moderators delete your posts because of it. I am done responding to anything you say. It is what it is. Continue on....

KingCantona
  • KingCantona

I am not God

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:45 AM

I had the Vacca for a while, never liked the way the car initially takes off and sold it eventually.  The Infernus is just a babe!

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

No. You wanted to be anal about a typo and spout off about nonsense. Then you say something that is wrong and expect people to understand what you meant rather than what was said, then dislike the correction? Everything about you says you are an angry, judgemental, hypocrite. You even go as to far as to blame me when the moderators delete your posts because of it. I am done responding to anything you say. It is what it is. Continue on....

What did I say that was wrong? I said the Vacca doesn't have Lambo doors, are you saying it does? How do I get them on my Vacca? :)

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:30 AM Edited by The Angel King, 02 February 2014 - 03:30 AM.

What did I say that was wrong? I said the Vacca doesn't have Lambo doors, are you saying it does? How do I get them on my Vacca? :)

Yes the Vacca has "Lambo doors" seeing how Lamborghinis come with Butterfly/scissor and standard doors. 

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:40 AM

Yes the Vacca has "Lambo doors" seeing how Lamborghinis come with Butterfly/scissor and standard doors. 

"I am done responding to anything you say". You responded. Who's the hypocrite meow? :D

Squienigma
  • Squienigma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.

Cool your jets Chuck Norris, I have raced them both and the Vacca was much faster.

@Ninja Gear the Entity is much more bulletproof.

OMG!! Thanks for the laugh. Seriously.

Now, suit yourself and carry on believing you are correct, but you can't argue with fact. If you can't see that, I won't waste my time trying to convince you. I suppose the only way I could really prove it to you would be in a race, but based on your judgement as to which car is superior, you already have a history of poor choices, and it is therefore my guess that you own an Xbox 360. If I am wrong, I hope to see you online.

Also, isn't it a little ironic that the one who points his finger at others calling them an "Internet Superman" is here trying to win a completely irrelevant debate..on the INTERNET..with no basis to support his claim, and demonstrate that they live a superior life by resorting to condescending pictures and name-calling? And his username is "ugotsmoked.." Better look in the mirror, my friend..I have a feeling it is you who is dawning the Superman costume.

Just F.Y.I. I am a teacher and don't have time to troll the internet all the time like you might, which is why GTA Forums is the only forums site in which I am active. The difference between you and I that I can be fairly certain of, besides the fact that I have a sound argument, is that I don't care if all these people see this post and see me succeed. However, all the better for me to put you in your place and hope that you may find some humility.

Good day sir.

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

Infernus is the better car

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

Infernus is the better car

Go to YT...seriously...there is video proof that you are wrong.

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:14 AM

Inferbus has better looks imo and bullet proof rear. And ive gotten good at driving it

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:20 AM Edited by The Angel King, 02 February 2014 - 04:21 AM.

"I am done responding to anything you say". You responded. Who's the hypocrite meow? :D

That wouldn't make me a hypocrite. That would mean I lied, sadly. I don't do that often, but I was trying to clarify what I was saying so it could be completely clear. Now that it is, there truly is nothing more to say. Sorry I lied. Won't happen again.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

Inferbus has better looks imo and bullet proof rear. And ive gotten good at driving it

Entity has bullet proof rear also and is faster.  I prefer the Cheetah looks to them all but that back window...

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:42 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 02 February 2014 - 04:43 AM.

Nothing keeps you more safe then an Infernus. its the only car with no hole to shoot through where as the Entity has a big fat one. Anyone trying to say it doesn't have it or that saying its more BP, has never even driven/used an Infernus. The Vacca also seems to have a few holes but its certainly not a bad car. The Bullet also seems pretty darn bp.

Other then that, just chose whatever floats your boat. You know the good and the bad about those cars now i suppose?

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:04 AM Edited by Ronzilla187, 02 February 2014 - 06:47 AM.

That wouldn't make me a hypocrite. That would mean I lied, sadly. I don't do that often, but I was trying to clarify what I was saying so it could be completely clear. Now that it is, there truly is nothing more to say. Sorry I lied. Won't happen again.
Yup nothing more to say now that everyone knows you're a liar. Why not doubt all your arguments now? You are a liar after all.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:04 AM

Nothing keeps you more safe then an Infernus. its the only car with no hole to shoot through where as the Entity has a big fat one. Anyone trying to say it doesn't have it or that saying its more BP, has never even driven/used an Infernus. The Vacca also seems to have a few holes but its certainly not a bad car. The Bullet also seems pretty darn bp.

Other then that, just chose whatever floats your boat. You know the good and the bad about those cars now i suppose?

I have never been shot out of the back of my entity and EVERYONE cannot be a bad shot.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

I have never been shot out of the back of my entity and EVERYONE cannot be a bad shot.

Nah, just the vast majority.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

BOTH, they are both too awesome not to own

vacca2.jpg

infernusback.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users