Photo

Bikes from the lost and damned

24 replies to this topic
Elie6080
  • Elie6080

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

Am I only person who'd like the bikes from the lost and damned to reintroduce themselves into GTA V. I loved the innovation. I want one again.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

I want my Lycan back. :( It would be great if there was an Angels of Death add on pack to bring these bikes back and the gang, what with them being from San Andreas and having a bigger influence in the West Coast that Rockstar seems to have completely forgot they wrote about.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

I'd like the bike controls to come back. Riding a Double T has never been so deadly.

• .kiwi_4 likes this

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

There's like only two choppers in GTA V.  It seems like R* only brought back the "hairdryers", and they (mostly) forgot about the "grease buckets".

• Elie6080 likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

I'm starting to think maybe Rockstar want to erase The Lost and Damned from history, they damn well seem to be doing the best they can to nullify anything about it in GTAV. Outside of the story, the game has ditched the bike controls, ability to use the bat on the bikes, most of the classic bikes, etc.

Seems weird they'd do a detailed DLC like TLAD packed with jokes and references to real MC companies, etc, and then just completely forget about that for GTAV. I mean, in TLAD, if you look at the AOD website, there's a full detailed history about the gang, how it was started in San Fiero and San Andreas, etc, and how they are stronger and have a bigger presence in the West Coast than the East Coast, etc. And now, come GTAV, the AOD are nowhere to be seen! Most of the small details from TLAD are gone, especially the biker details.

In fact, the ONLY details and updates that were done was Terry and Clay as they were in Nomad gear!

• tom_p1980 likes this

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

I want the Freeway back, that's it. My favourite vehicle in GTA 4.

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:54 AM Edited by FromBrnoCity, 08 November 2013 - 08:55 AM.

I'm starting to think maybe Rockstar want to erase The Lost and Damned from history, they damn well seem to be doing the best they can to nullify anything about it in GTAV. Outside of the story, the game has ditched the bike controls, ability to use the bat on the bikes, most of the classic bikes, etc.

Seems weird they'd do a detailed DLC like TLAD packed with jokes and references to real MC companies, etc, and then just completely forget about that for GTAV. I mean, in TLAD, if you look at the AOD website, there's a full detailed history about the gang, how it was started in San Fiero and San Andreas, etc, and how they are stronger and have a bigger presence in the West Coast than the East Coast, etc. And now, come GTAV, the AOD are nowhere to be seen! Most of the small details from TLAD are gone, especially the biker details.

In fact, the ONLY details and updates that were done was Terry and Clay as they were in Nomad gear!

Yeah, I agree, R* wanted to earse it all, and start the whole new era with GTAV but I like it.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

As good as they are, they would only be ruined in GTA V, they don't really deserve to be in such a sh*thole.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:12 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 08 November 2013 - 09:48 AM.

ignore.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

I want a god damn Hexer. I hope to f*ck it's in the Beach Bum DLC.

The Hexer is already in the game lol.

• Zepren likes this

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:19 AM

Just want the bike handling back. Not too much to ask is it? all R* have to do is just edit the "handling.dat" file and that should change that.

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

I personally thought they were gonna include all the bikes from TLaD, being that the gang plays a major role in the game's plot.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

always mobbed with the Zombie,daemon does it for now..

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 08 November 2013 - 09:48 AM.

Since when? Where? How?

Location please.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

GTA V GTA Online

http://gta.wikia.com/Hexer

Jades007
  • Jades007

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

Since when? Where? How?

Location please.

You can find them at Hookies or at the Lost trailer park near Trevor's trailer

Elie6080
  • Elie6080

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only person who misses the bikes, and the point about the controls, really good point, didn't think of that! It'd be good to get some cool leather jackets like the lost, angels and my favourite, uptown riders have. Maybe an angels of death or uptown riders DLC. I would say the lost again but my favourite characters are dead.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Franklin have some Uptown Riders clothes in wardrobe.

Elie6080
  • Elie6080

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Yeah I know, I was looking at more online than single player though :)

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

I totally agree with this topic. I was very saddened after I soon realized that Rockstar only put the Daemon and Hexer' into the game. I was quite looking forward to the Zombie. As of now, I think the Daemon would be the best chopper-style bike.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

I think Rockstar wants to erase GTA IV's era as a whole. They want to cut it off like a gangrene filled foot. Just because it ''seems'' people liked it the least. Yeah .. sure .. perhaps its because the Internet was more common in houses in 2008 then they were before. More people can express their opinions now than they did back in 2008. Simple. Not a good sign for a company when they reject their own f*ckin products like a bag of dog turds.

fangbutt
  • fangbutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

I don't understand, what's wrong with the bike controls?

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

I don't understand, what's wrong with the bike controls?

Because the bike physics are unbelievably unrealistic. If I slightly bump a car, my character will practically jump off the bike and lose a large amount of his health. The physics are just horrible and ridiculous. If my character has just got into a car, the car will shoot off extremely fast. Where is the realism in that? The car and bike physics seriously resemble a PS2 game car and bike physics. In IV, it was perfectly done. There is no real control in GTA V. 

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

Sorry for double posting here...

On top of that, Rockstar have changed the sound of the chopper-style bikes. It isn't even enjoyable, neither does it represent a real motorcycle. As I said, it was done great in GTA IV. I can't see them changing it in GTA VI. It will either be the same or they will make it worse. 

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Hell yes. I wan't more bikes in GTA V. Only two choppers for a game with such a big biker presence makes little sense. GTA IV had the same amout of choppers for crying out loud. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users