Carbonizzare

125 replies to this topic
Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

The spoilers ruin the lines of the Carbo IMO. 

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:02 AM Edited by jcph3, 10 May 2014 - 06:05 AM.

I think the back end is very plain without something.

I'm not crazy about a nonfunctional lip spoiler but on the carbon I think it looks better than bare azz.

0_0_100.jpg

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

I think spoilers ruin most of the cars. However I can't begin to describe how much it is needed for the Infernus....ya the Turismo too.

I think the subtle spoiler is just the right touch. However, I think this is one car that looks great either way 

I'm not crazy about a nonfunctional lip spoiler but on the carbon I think it looks better than bare azz.

I agree

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:36 AM

There are some great Carbonizzares in this thread, I might get one for my new garage, but I never liked the handling ..

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:48 AM

I think spoilers ruin most of the cars. However I can't begin to describe how much it is needed for the Infernus....ya the Turismo too.

I think the subtle spoiler is just the right touch. However, I think this is one car that looks great either way 

I agree

I much preferred my infernus with no spoiler when i had it. I still believe the carbon doesn't suit even that little spoiler. It's got such a strange curve it just doesn't sit right to me. I don't see the black as being plain or anything, it's damn sexy without a spoiler imo. Let's you really appreciate the shape.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:14 AM

I much preferred my infernus with no spoiler when i had it. I still believe the carbon doesn't suit even that little spoiler. It's got such a strange curve it just doesn't sit right to me. I don't see the black as being plain or anything, it's damn sexy without a spoiler imo. Let's you really appreciate the shape.

Word. I also almost forgot the Feltzer. That car is hideous without the park bench.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users