Photo

Vice City Steam audio missing

1 reply to this topic
Kuromear
  • Kuromear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

I bought the GTA complete bundle on Steam about 5-6 months ago, and I installed each and every game on there. I played them all without issue, however I recently got a new PC and decided to install Vice City onto it.

When I go to play, some audio is missing. Not the music/cutscene audio as seen in some pirated copies, don't assume that, but just general sound effects, like walking, the main menu scrolling sounds, etc.

It was working at one point, and still is, but it just feels wrong to play the game with all of these sound effects missing. Any suggestions? I've tried for a long time and I'm at a loss here. Should I just re-install the game? Thanks for any help you guys/gals could provide.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

I would reinstall the game-- however their might be some sound issue due to you being on a different PC-- an issue with your sound card, not the game.

Look at the buglist-- specifically #17 and try some of the suggestions (I know the problem isn't the same as yours)-- http://gtaforums.com...ns-pc-ps2-xbox/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users