Photo

Is replaying the same mission/map over and over really fun to ya'l

14 replies to this topic
Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

I personally think it makes the game 100x more boring and not fun when you know there is sooo much more stuff to enjoy.

Like playing that circle jerk race ( criminal records )over and over and over, same setup everything. When you COULD be racing on varied terrain on and off, different types of cars like muscle, thru traffic.. That shiz is fun, I remember playing stuff like that at coin-op arcades for 50 cent a turn!

Or majority play deathmatch ( not even team ) for 30 minutes no score limit.

Game is full of unoriginal kiddies. "What's the best way to get RP? What's the best method to get money???"

Makes this games online so much more boring then it needs to be. Fkn hell 85% of the races always criminal records.. Really?!

What at up with all ya'll, don't you ever play games for fun, like different maps and stuff?

Guess no option but to stop and return to it later, but how do y'all always fkn choose the same chit when there's so much other stuff. Buy a personality at walmart

/rant

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by Rinsaf, 07 November 2013 - 11:16 PM.

I refuse to accept 'You all' being contracted to "ya'll"... That is all....

• DMC14 likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 07 November 2013 - 11:20 PM.

For a lot of people the number next to their name, the size of their house, and the value of their cars is a lot more important than the variety and length of missions they play. Personally I haven't even played Criminal Records (not avoiding it, just haven't actively pursued it). I've been playing online for about a week now and most of the races I've been in have been 5+ minutes long with a payout most glitchers would bitch about, and I regret nothing. I'm playing the game for the fun and variety in missions, not to show up on MTV's Cribs and Pimp My Ride as soon as possible. 

Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:17 PM Edited by Ashwulf, 07 November 2013 - 11:18 PM.

Yap yap yap.

BTW, some of us don't do all that repetitive sh*t you mentioned above.

P.S - My character has chrome balls.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

Ok phag you probably one of those criminal records epeenis'

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

It is boring sometimes, but i chose to grind and be a little bored now so i can get ahead a bit.

You chose to forgo the boredom, but now because we've got better sh*t than you, you cry like we aren't having fun.

Well don't worry. im having a blast.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW OTHERS PLAY AND HAVE FUN. JUST SHUT THE f*ck UP, AND ENJOY YOUR GAME. I'll do you a solid, and do the same for you. a happy life is that f*ckin easy.
  • The Rangler likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Ok phag you probably one of those criminal records epeenis'

Sorry, I don't speak 'inbred'..... Try english next time lol

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

I personally think it makes the game 100x more boring and not fun when you know there is sooo much more stuff to enjoy.

Like playing that circle jerk race ( criminal records )over and over and over, same setup everything. When you COULD be racing on varied terrain on and off, different types of cars like muscle, thru traffic.. That shiz is fun, I remember playing stuff like that at coin-op arcades for 50 cent a turn!

Game is full of unoriginal kiddies. "What's the best way to get RP? What's the best method to get money???"

Makes this games online so much more boring then it needs to be. Fkn hell 85% of the races always criminal records.. Really?!

What at up with all ya'll, don't you ever play games for fun, like different maps and stuff?

Guess no option but to stop and return to it later, but how do y'all always fkn choose the same chit when there's so much other stuff. Buy a personality at walmart

/rant

Your post is way too long for your target audience.   The people who really dig driving in a small circle three times for two minutes every five minutes hundreds of time do NOT like to read more than a sentence full of words, especially if they have to derive meaning from the words and don't get virtual money or other electronic numbers as a reward.

It's also not very well geared toward circlejerking with those of us who agree that these people choose to do boring things.  Most of us, I believe, have figured out that if you see other people doing things that don't look fun then you don't have to go yell at a bunch of strangers about it--you just go do your own thing!

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

It really does gets boring, which is why I've just been doing random races and missions with my crew mates

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

You're gonna repeat the missions numerous times anyway, because they are limited in number and many are exactly the same but in different locations and different objective names, example: steal the, cocaine, meth. van, boat. plane, whatever.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

I have fun winning. I dont do the easy races when I host. I do the hardest races and yes i replay them again and again with different people because I know those tracks better then most randoms and I win. 

If i didnt want to be competitive and win I wouldnt even join a race I would just cruise around solo.

wrh117
  • wrh117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

No I hate it but gotta make some $$ some how and I don't glitch

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

I don't know y people do it.Sure it can be fun to do the same race 3-4 times in a row with a group of friends but I don't understand y a lot of people don't mix it up with freeroam and missions.Is it really worth it to play the same race over and again for an hour or 2 a day for a month, just so u can buy a helicopter and destroy others peoples cars, get chucked into bad sport lobbies, throw away the game and say it was sh*te?I've only been playing GTA for 2 weeks and I usually only play on weekends but it seems to me but I think the biggest problem is people like that and NOT the odd fault from rockstar.This is just my personal opinion but i don't see the fun in grinding for hours

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by mupp3tz, 11 November 2013 - 12:06 AM.

I like doing missions. At this point I know all of them inside and out but I guess I just have some weird enjoyment of doing them? I like to get tactical with crew members or friends.. but, yeah, it boils down to just repeating the same strategies. I guess we're just waiting for heists to roll about.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

/rant

i grind levels here and there, but like you said it gets boring. :yawn: i only do it because R* designed it so you need RP to unlock weapons. 

i'm not doing it for money. i haven't bought a car, apartment or garage. i'm doing it to unlock weapons so i can blow the sh*t out of people. :die:  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users