Quantcast

» «
Photo

now cashcards are out theres more motivation to glitch....

137 replies to this topic
AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Legit players include people who buy cash cards.

Nope, they're identical to glitchers, they just choose to pay R* for the privilege lmao

Yeah, they're identical to glitchers.

Oh wait, except for the part where they're the ones allowing you to play for free.

Not sure how people are functioning in society without coming to understand what a business model is.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

so many people dont care yet......go to the effort of making a post anyway.....makes sense :p nice gifs by the way I appreciate the time it took on google for you to find that however get your own sense of humour not the gif creators might be a better idea :p

Gifs are funny no matter who posts them.
Get a clue about the Internet and then burn your computer.

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

yes I glitched because I needed money so what its just a game how am I affecting others ? they can glitch as well if they
want to problem solved , but spending £10 and more on a stupid cash cards its f*cking insane and I will never do that
not just because I can't afford it but because I can't stand throwing my money away on something that I can get for free
with £10 I'd rather spend it on a Chinese meal and fill my tummy instead of spending on 1.25m NOT real money.

I don't blame developer's anymore with coming up with same unfinished game every year and putting tons of overprised dlc's
such as COD or BF ... because they are some player who willingly buy this sort of crap products always so I wouldn't
surprise me to see people buying cash cards and slagging off glitchers .

well if you buy cash cards good luck with but calling glitchers stealers that's the most funny thing I've ever heard

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:54 PM Edited by elmo87, 09 November 2013 - 01:55 PM.

yes I glitched because I needed money so what its just a game how am I affecting others ? they can glitch as well if they
want to problem solved , but spending £10 and more on a stupid cash cards its f*cking insane and I will never do that
not just because I can't afford it but because I can't stand throwing my money away on something that I can get for free
with £10 I'd rather spend it on a Chinese meal and fill my tummy instead of spending on 1.25m NOT real money.

I don't blame developer's anymore with coming up with same unfinished game every year and putting tons of overprised dlc's
such as COD or BF ... because they are some player who willingly buy this sort of crap products always so I wouldn't
surprise me to see people buying cash cards and slagging off glitchers .

well if you buy cash cards good luck with but calling glitchers stealers that's the most funny thing I've ever heard

thank u Azraelx doesn't seem to understand

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 02:12 PM.

I`m glad you`re having fun. Somewhere on page 2, I made an analogy: If I am to quote a friend in another thread: "If a mommy goes and buys a bunch of bread from the store for her children with her own hard earned money, she is Hitler. You being poor because you have no job going to steal bread are Gandhi".

Cheaters are precisely what the thief is in that analogy. 

There are only 2 ways of getting money - legit and cheating. Legit is by doing missions / farming / whatever involves getting money as the game intended and lately, cash cards. All fully endorsed by Rockstar. Farming / grinding is a time availability issue. A cash card is a lack of time convenience item.

Cheating is stealing and it will always be. Glitching IS stealing, regardless of whatever stories you tell yourself when you go to bed. 

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

stealing what i paid the game like everybody did I have my own legit copy its rock star fault to put unfinished beta online game , plus they can't even ban people who using Cfw ps3 and they still playing the game normal and neither Sony or rock star did something so the last thing to worry about is glitchers

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

stealing what i paid the game like everybody did I have my own legit copy its rock star fault to put unfinished beta online game , plus they can't even ban people who using Cfw ps3 and they still playing the game normal and neither Sony or rock star did something so the last thing to worry about is glitchers

It wasn`t Rockstar that logged your avatar and duped bikes for hours.

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

well good luck with spending 20 dollars

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:32 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 November 2013 - 02:32 PM.

well good luck with spending 20 dollars

I didn`t plan nor do I plan to buy cash cards. Thank you for the kind thoughts, however.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Anyone check psn today NA to see if they're up?

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

"I needed money". No mate, you WANTED money. There's a difference
  • Phyxsius- likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Players can glitch all they want.  It just hurts the over all game in the long run.

R* designed this game with cash cards in order to support free content for all.

If that designed fails they will then start charging players for content instead.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Players can glitch all they want.  It just hurts the over all game in the long run.

R* designed this game with cash cards in order to support free content for all.

If that designed fails they will then start charging players for content instead.

This. They designed the cash cards as sort of a you pay us we give you in game cash then we use the money to fund more content basically like a win win.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

You're the one who doesn't understand. He agreed with me, not you.

I'm the one saying it's fine to glitch. You're the one saying anyone who doesn't glitch is a retard. There's a big difference.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

"I needed money". No mate, you WANTED money. There's a difference

This!

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

You're the one who doesn't understand. He agreed with me, not you.

I'm the one saying it's fine to glitch. You're the one saying anyone who doesn't glitch is a retard. There's a big difference.

No that is not my point at all... My point was it doesn't make since to buy cash cards given the games current state. Sorry u misunderstand.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

People want to get cashcards let them, just don't act like you're sh*t doesnt stink when you go after the glitchers. Only real difference between the two is Rockstar makes $$ off one.
  • elmo87 likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

I`m glad you`re having fun. Somewhere on page 2, I made an analogy: If I am to quote a friend in another thread: "If a mommy goes and buys a bunch of bread from the store for her children with her own hard earned money, she is Hitler. You being poor because you have no job going to steal bread are Gandhi".

Cheaters are precisely what the thief is in that analogy. 

There are only 2 ways of getting money - legit and cheating. Legit is by doing missions / farming / whatever involves getting money as the game intended and lately, cash cards. All fully endorsed by Rockstar. Farming / grinding is a time availability issue. A cash card is a lack of time convenience item.

Cheating is stealing and it will always be. Glitching IS stealing, regardless of whatever stories you tell yourself when you go to bed. 

This guys ability to rationalize bullsh*t amazes me .

Stealing a piece of bread is against the law and glitching in some video game is not. Just because ppl glitch doesn't mean they go around robbing folks in real life .

Anyone who pay bills and manages their money know that buying cash cards in this particular game , in it's current state is a complete waste of money . There's no way around it. The cash card buyer has a chance of losing his money just like the glitcher do, they both want cop outs (easy Money) . Only difference to me is that one has bad money managing skills, but hey ! That's just my opinion. Other than that , it's a fact buying cash cards is a risky investment.

I never claimed saint hood for Glitching so don't bother with that.
  • iBUCKEYE likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users