Quantcast

» «
Photo

now cashcards are out theres more motivation to glitch....

137 replies to this topic
FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Perhaps to legitimize my ill gotten earnings I shall launder some paid game credits into my accounting

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Cash cards still aren't available on NA PSN, right?

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Both my parents are Irish and I was born in England, I'm well aware of the historical actions of both sides but please...this is a forum for GTA, can we keep past atrocities out of here and stay on topic?

• HITMAN SWAGGA likes this

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hierarchy of players in GTA:

1. Those who don't glitch and don't buy cash cards and don't farm or spam Criminal Retards (that's me).
2. Those who don't glitch, don't farm, don't spam, but buy cash cards.
3. Those who who don't glitch, but may farm and spam and buy cash cards.
4. Those who don't glitch, but they often farm and spam and buy cash cards.
999999999998. Modders of any kind (Space Docker, Tow Truck, etc.).
999999999999. Glitchers of any kind, especially cash glitchers (in any form) and vehicle in garage glitches such as the Buzzard, tank, and Lazer. These are the lowest scum in video gaming. This includes hackers.

9999999999999999999 Your mother

9999999999999999999+1 Stupid people as you telling the others how to play

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Oh Im sorry, did I disrupt the totally productive pissing contest about which is better, throwing money away because you have no skill or cheating to troll people

Oh no wait, I didnt, I just replied tards

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

So you can buy the cards at the PS Store? Hope so, that would further boost me.

As to this massive argument about glitching vs buying cash cards...to each his/her own. If one person thinks glitching is for f****ts, then so be it. If another thinks buying cash cards are for f****ts, again so be it. No point in arguing and/or getting into an insult competition about it.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by ISL_Eightone, 08 November 2013 - 05:58 PM.

As an American: What the hell is a quid and how do i get 13 of them

It's like what you'd know as bucks/dollars, but you'd need 20.79 of them.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

It's a shame I don't have 13 squids.
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Anybody?

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Anybody?

I checked myself but I don't see anything unless I'm doing it wrong.

Can anyone confirm?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Anybody?

Some voices on the forum said they are. I haven`t checked, nor will I ever so, my best bet is: Take this with a grain of salt and check for yourself. Facts trump big mouths, so if its not there when you hit the PS Store, then they aren`t officially launched.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

When I checked I saw nothing, but wasn't sure if I was going to the wrong place.

I'm mostly just interested in the prices. If I can get like $1 million in GTAO for $5 I'd consider it, but it sounds like it's $20 for $1.25 million. If that's the case, that's crazy and I'd never consider it.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Anybody?

Yeah my brother checked they're still gone.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

Lol at this messed up thread. Lol some more.

An argument about glitching turns into a fest of idiocy complete with IRA rejects.

Love love love this place. So funny.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

Oh Im sorry, did I disrupt the totally productive pissing contest about which is better, throwing money away because you have no skill or cheating to troll people

You are about the biggest anal hat I have ever come across. Congrats for beating the rest of the gene pool!

Oh no wait, I didnt, I just replied tards

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

It's amazing how far the dollar has fallen.. pretty soon it'll pay to invest in pesos.  /offtopic 

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by W3BB13, 08 November 2013 - 06:57 PM.

So it's $20 for about a million GTAO dollars?

That's f*cking ridiculous. Way overpriced.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

It's amazing how far the dollar has fallen.. pretty soon it'll pay to invest in pesos.  /offtopic 

Back in the 'boom years' you could get 2 dollars for every pound.  Jus' sayin :)

• redfirebird87 likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

An argument about glitching turns into a fest of idiocy complete with IRA rejects.

JokerFANTASTIC-1.gif

But seriously, this thread has become much, MUCH worse than when it was first started.

• Blaherman likes this

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

JokerFANTASTIC-1.gif

But seriously, this thread has become much, MUCH worse than when it was first started.

...and you guys that come in here and post this type of stuff should be so proud ;)

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Well tbh after buying the 1.25 mil to just get a few other bits and bobs that I wanted there's not a lot left that I want and I still have 1.8mil left. My gtao career has seen me acquire over 2 million dollars legitly so in essence in has saved me around 3 days in real time. I would just advise that now the gta dollars have a real monetary value it could be considered stealing and or fraud I recon rockstar will be coming down pretty hard on anyone manipulating the system for personal gain!

LOL - I've haven't glitched money (yet) as I've not had the need to. But no... its not fraud or stealing. I don't blame R* for trying but if they did try to actually extort more money from players by locking down their virtual pennies because they want real world currency they will find themselves on the wrong end of law suits and boycotts and hackers, oh myyy. 

If they were smart (and they are, but not this smart) they would just re-create SAMP in high def and open it up for PC subscriptions world-of-warcraft style with monthly subscription to play online. But this game is no where near fun enough for people to dole out cash on a monthly basis to play. 

• elmo87 likes this

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by AzraelX, 09 November 2013 - 04:49 AM.

By far the dumbest sh*t I ever herd.

What you meant to say is, it's just one of many things in your lifetime that you've failed to comprehend.

why would I spend 20$ real money , when I could get it for free ?

That's completely irrelevant to anything I said. If you'd managed to get past the first sentence, you might have made it to "If you want to glitch, then glitch." The same logic can be applied to rape and murder; why do something the intended way when there is another method that's faster and easier for you? Just because it's "free" doesn't make it right, and coming up with excuses to justify doing it just seems pathetic.

Your whole rant is pretty pointless because, like most people, I've glitched to some degree as well. I just don't walk around claiming sainthood with a holier-than-thou complex because of it. No one cares about your justifications, just do it and shut the f*ck up.

I'd rather glitch, have my money reset , then glitch again and have my money reset again, before giving r* a dime .
If r* patched all glitches then yeah I would support them occasionally by buying a cash card, but they haven't .
Well derp-de-derp, most people would have known that when I said there was the possibility of having your money "removed", that it meant you wouldn't be getting it back. But that'd make too much sense, I guess.

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY PARAGRAPHS U GUYS WRITE U WILL NOT JUSTIFY BUYING CASH CARDS AT THIS GAMES CURRENT STATE. that's just stupid . Lazy . This is what a 12 year old would do with his money, buy something that he can get for free .

Nah, a 12-year-old would bitch and moan on an online forum, using bad spelling and all caps, trying to justify his own questionable behavior as if anyone cares why he does whatever he's doing. Most post-pubescent people have enough understanding of the world to not think it's okay to be so completely and utterly self-centered.

An adult, on the other hand, might see the benefit in spending a little real money to support the ongoing development and improvement of a game they enjoy, so its current state can be improved, and to get extra money which is guaranteed to never be taken away or punished for. Especially since most adults have jobs which prevent them from playing the game (not having enough GTA$), while also earning them real money (giving them extra real money).

The only thing stupid here is not understanding why someone might want to purchase a cash card when they need it instead of glitching a metric f*ckton of cash which they'll never even be able to spend. And I'd say it's lazier to lie in bed playing GTA all day than it is to get a job to buy GTA$, but hey, maybe that's just me. Insulting people for doing the right thing just to make yourself seem better is pretty sad.

And by the way, I don't think "free" means what you think it means. Glitchers aren't getting GTA$ for free. Spending 8 hours straight entering LSC over and over instead of enjoying the game is not "free". It isn't hard to imagine why someone might get home from a long day of work at 6 PM and want to simply play the game for an hour instead of grinding out GTA$. Only an incredibly dense child wouldn't be able to understand that.

Edit: To be clear, I have not purchased any cash cards, nor do I intend to. But it'll be a cold day in hell before I try to act like glitching money somehow makes me better than people who purchased it, and it'll be even colder before I insult the people who support the game financially since they're the ones who'll keep the servers running and subscription-free.

• Phyxsius- likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:52 AM Edited by elmo87, 09 November 2013 - 05:02 AM.

By far the dumbest sh*t I ever herd.

What you meant to say is, it's just one of many things in your lifetime that you've failed to comprehend.

why would I spend 20$ real money , when I could get it for free ?

That's completely irrelevant to anything I said. If you'd managed to get past the first sentence, you might have made it to "If you want to glitch, then glitch." The same logic can be applied to rape and murder; why do something the intended way when there is another method that's faster and easier for you? Just because it's "free" doesn't make it right, and coming up with excuses to justify doing it just seems pathetic.

Your whole rant is pretty pointless because, like most people, I've glitched to some degree as well. I just don't walk around claiming sainthood with a holier-than-thou complex because of it. No one cares about your justifications, just do it and shut the f*ck up.

I'd rather glitch, have my money reset , then glitch again and have my money reset again, before giving r* a dime .

If r* patched all glitches then yeah I would support them occasionally by buying a cash card, but they haven't .

Well derp-de-derp, most people would have known that when I said there was the possibility of having your money "removed", that it meant you wouldn't be getting it back. But that'd make too much sense, I guess.

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY PARAGRAPHS U GUYS WRITE U WILL NOT JUSTIFY BUYING CASH CARDS AT THIS GAMES CURRENT STATE. that's just stupid . Lazy . This is what a 12 year old would do with his money, buy something that he can get for free .

Nah, a 12-year-old would bitch and moan on an online forum, using bad spelling and all caps, trying to justify his own questionable behavior as if anyone cares why he does whatever he's doing. Most post-pubescent people have enough understanding of the world to not think it's okay to be so completely and utterly self-centered.

An adult, on the other hand, might see the benefit in spending a little real money to support the ongoing development and improvement of a game they enjoy, so its current state can be improved, and to get extra money which is guaranteed to never be taken away or punished for. Especially since most adults have jobs which prevent them from playing the game (not having enough GTA$), while also earning them real money (giving them extra real money).

The only thing stupid here is not understanding why someone might want to purchase a cash card when they need it instead of glitching a metric f*ckton of cash which they'll never even be able to spend. And I'd say it's lazier to lie in bed playing GTA all day than it is to get a job to buy GTA$, but hey, maybe that's just me. Insulting people for doing the right thing just to make yourself seem better is pretty sad.

And by the way, I don't think "free" means what you think it means. Glitchers aren't getting GTA$ for free. Spending 8 hours straight entering LSC over and over instead of enjoying the game is not "free". It isn't hard to imagine why someone might get home from a long day of work at 6 PM and want to simply play the game for an hour instead of grinding out GTA$. Only an incredibly dense child wouldn't be able to understand that.
U didn't see where I said I respect legit players ? Still not convinced. I still consider anyone who buy a cash card is a dumbass . I can make 1 million in 15-20 min u may not consider it free , but it sure beats paying 20$. I don't glitch a ton of money , I only do just enough to do what I want but not get bored. I also don't remember saying I was a saint for Glitching .

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Legit players include people who buy cash cards.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Ppl who buy cash cards seeks the same cop out as glitchers do. Fast money. Yeah it's "legit" but it's r* face f*cking ppl for their rl money. R* should have patched then released cash cards .

Be my guess, if u want to buy cash cards more power to u , maybe your are right I don't understand how someone can buy cash cards. R* hasn't proven to me that they know what they're doing. There has been saving issues after every patch. It just seems too risky.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:50 AM Edited by ISL_Eightone, 09 November 2013 - 06:51 AM.

Agreed.  The game should be easy enough to make money that people shouldn't feel the need to glitch OR buy cash cards.  It's symptomatic of Rockstar's policy of money sinking everything, and reducing payouts for everything that earns money in the game.   If they didn't weight everything towards forcing people to buy the cards, then a lot of people wouldnt glitch.  There will always be some glitchers, but realistic payouts instead of cash cards would truly make glitching something of little concern.

Archetype13
  • Archetype13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

At first I played without any glitching or job/race farming and it was fun...for about a week. I love the idea of character/crew progression, but it started to become increasingly clear how big of a grind and time sink it was going to be to make any real progress in this game without the aforementioned methods. I actually started thinking about shelving the game because the lack of progress had started to overshadow my enjoyment.

Then I read a forum post explaining how to do the money glitch. "Hmm...be bored, feel stuck, possibly quit playing or use the money glitch and bring some life back into an increasingly tedious gaming experience?" It was not a hard decision for me as I've had no qualms with glitching/cheating/whatever since the first time I attached a Game Genie to an NES cartridge way back in the day.

So now I have just over 5 million in the bank,  a nice apartment and a  garage with 5/10 cars which have been modded as much as I can at this point. I've never been a pvp racing fan so the lack of race wins means my available LSC mods are rather lacking right now. I guess I see some organized win swapping sessions in my future. Yay! More exploiting the system!

Have my actions negatively impacted any other players? Considering I spend the majority of my time in solo or closed friend/crew sessions, I don't see how they could. Have my actions negatviely impacted R*'s profit margin? I'd have to say no as cash cards are not available to me yet. R* has also seen fit to price them out of my tolerable range for virtual goods, therefore, the cards can not be viewed as potential/future revenue (in my case) as I would not have/will not purchase them.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Legit players include people who buy cash cards.

Nope, they're identical to glitchers, they just choose to pay R* for the privilege lmao

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

its a grind but you really didn't have to get to that LVL 100 so soon...

now some of you just don't even know what the hell your doing

reverse-1326910583_larry_david_reaction.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Just seen the pricing for cash cards, Laughed and though pretty much similar to the Simpson tapped out pricing structure lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users