Quantcast

» «
Photo

now cashcards are out theres more motivation to glitch....

137 replies to this topic
biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 04:09 PM.

You know what you cant buy with your real money earned in game currency that I can get by glitching? A riot van, with bulletproof windows that will withstand 4 sticky bombs and not blow up.. or 1 grenade from a launcher + many bullets without blowing up.

For free, as my personal vehicle, you cant kill me unless you blow me up.. you blow me up and its bad sport for you. Free insurance.

You jelly? I call it my trollmobile.

Just wait until I get that police van in there too.

You can be sniped, your tires can be popped, you can be killed from the side windows. You don't even know what you're talking about.

1 If youre bad

2 already spoke about modded tires on police vehicles

3 side windows only applies to 1 of the 2 vehicles

4 no u

5 it takes literally 30 seconds to be back in the thing after it blows up and has given you your warning.. or into the next one.

6 oh noes, I died legitly after killing 30 people.. I guess my entire trollage isnt worth it anymore /sarcasm

7 f*ck you

8 u mad, enjoy your 16 day bad sport jonezy, enjoy the 32 day youl inevitably get right after youre let off.. bad sport forever for you... Ive never been there, Im allowed to blow personal cars up.

Also, are you ACTUALLY Irish?

Define Irish.

Better yet.. dont, I dont mix trolling with real principals.. and I do sometimes feel stupid for the song and member tag/avatar being beside a bunch of other unrelated stuff that I say just to get laughs.

Why have it there, then? Surely it's just ammunition for those that you troll?

Example;

I could define Irish for you... But I don't do bullsh*t/random fanboyism/pseudo-support nonsense...

You speak about UK time in another post, are you even Irish? I suspect one of those types who puts themselves as someone who identifies as northern Irish on the census...

I put it up to draw attention to the fact that it's not over and their cause is just(also to things like englands murder of children and the 3 genocides they committed on the Irish), I have had many serious conversations on the subject and been complimented on my views.. It makes people think about something that they never see in daily life, if they aren't from there...

It also pisses off a lot of limeys, I like taunting them about Scotland breaking off next year and how it might effect NI, how the 100th anniversary of 1916 is in 2 years, how that mixed with Scotlands probable succession might turn out.(Cant forget that a new IRA just formed last year with old provos in it.)

I am not an Irish republican, I was born in another country because of englands actions.. I am almost a full blooded Irishman even still.. and knowing the history of the country, I sympathize with the cause for a united Ireland. I show my support with my opinions which I legally am allowed to do..

Fun fact: The USA declassified the IRA as a terrorist group, only some splinters remain.. Gerry Adams (who I do not respect) has met and shaken the hands of Bill Clinton, Obama and Biden.. I could post pics but they are easily found.

I actually take offense to your claim of pseudo support, how would you suggest I take action to support Irish Republicanism?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

You still failed to explain to me why the mommy in my example is wrong and the thief is right.

I`ll be here all day, though. Now, use some bleach, clean that mouth of yours and try again.

I`ll rephrase: Why is buying bread with money wrong, but stealing it is good, in your opinion?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Im ignoring you phyx, your brain is sub par if you cant see why it matters that we are talking about a game instead of a life or death/every day bread scenario.

When you're in a game, spending money for an advantage makes you a dbag.. simple as that. Refer to other post for elaboration..

When a buddy hides a card up his sleeve and pulls a royal flush out of his ass, its funny..when he spent money to do it.. hes just pathetic.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Im ignoring you phyx, your brain is sub par if you cant see why it matters that we are talking about a game instead of a life or death/every day bread scenario.

When you're in a game, spending money for an advantage makes you a dbag.. simple as that. Refer to other post for elaboration..

When a buddy hides a card up his sleeve and pulls a royal flush out of his ass, its funny..when he spent money to do it.. hes just pathetic.

Really convenient for you to ignore a question, isn`t it?

I`ll put it up here anyway, just for everyone to see your refusal to answer it:

You still failed to explain to me why the mommy in my example is wrong and the thief is right.

I`ll be here all day, though. Now, use some bleach, clean that mouth of yours and try again.

I`ll rephrase: Why is buying bread with money wrong, but stealing it is good, in your opinion?

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Ate they out for ps3 yet?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Ate they out for ps3 yet?

No idea. Don`t plan on buying any, but I guess one trip to the store will enlighten you? You even have an ingame button :)

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Well that can't be done because I'm working currently, reason I'm buying them is because most of my work weeks are about 60 hours or more.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

I am a pathetic human being who's intellect does not extend to the understanding of basic principals, for that reason I am repeatedly spamming an irrelevant post which has already been replied and disputed twice. I have no point, Im going to change the color of my text repeat the same garbage which shows I think I won an argument I clearly just was made a fool of in.

Please everyone, laugh at me for being so pathetic and having my jimmies rustled about people possibly not siding with my irrelevant argument..

11456.jpg

Cool breh, I guess that settles it.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Well that can't be done because I'm working currently, reason I'm buying them is because most of my work weeks are about 60 hours or more.

When you get home, then :)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:27 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 04:28 PM.

I am a pathetic human being who's intellect does not extend to the understanding of basic principals, for that reason I am repeatedly spamming an irrelevant post which has already been replied and disputed twice. I have no point, Im going to change the color of my text repeat the same garbage which shows I think I won an argument I clearly just was made a fool of in.

Please everyone, laugh at me for being so pathetic and having my jimmies rustled about people possibly not siding with my irrelevant argument..

11456.jpg

Cool breh, I guess that settles it.

Nice sci-fi story you got there, sir.

Here`s the question again:

Really simple question, which can be answered in a fraction of the time you took to write that sci-fi novel.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

I will check it when I get home I was just looking to see if anyone has checked yet.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

I will check it when I get home I was just looking to see if anyone has checked yet.

IF I am to believe the forums, they are available to be bought. But there be some smart trolls in there, so... take it with a grain of salt.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Supporting the cause of terrorists who plant bombs in pubs on busy Saturday nights. Classy.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

IF I am to believe the forums, they are available to be bought. But there be some smart trolls in there, so... take it with a grain of salt.
Thanks a bunch!

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

rustled-jimmies-4-bronwinningg-tumblr.pn

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Dude it's a game !! If I I found that glitch on the bank website I wouldn't f*ck with it cause I would go straight to jail. Morals ? Don't seem like r* have morals why should I ?

You are right rockstar does not have morals because it's a corporation a business they are there to provide a product in order to make profit. Just because they have a lack of morals means that you should relax yours which comes down to a lack of morals.

Now cash cards are avaliable, for every 1.25 million you glitch via means that were not intended by rockstar you are actually stealing £13 worth of game currency from rockstar if you glitch 10 million then that's over £100 pounds you have stole and theft is against the law.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Out of curiosity, biggsull.. does that ever work?

Anyway, you were about to answer my question?

Dude it's a game !! If I I found that glitch on the bank website I wouldn't f*ck with it cause I would go straight to jail. Morals ? Don't seem like r* have morals why should I ?

You are right rockstar does not have morals because it's a corporation a business they are there to provide a product in order to make profit. Just because they have a lack of morals means that you should relax yours which comes down to a lack of morals.

Now cash cards are avaliable, for every 1.25 million you glitch via means that were not intended by rockstar you are actually stealing £13 worth of game currency from rockstar if you glitch 10 million then that's over £100 pounds you have stole and theft is against the law.

Not stealing something I might have bought or not. 

ASSUMING biggsull is glitching his money, he isn`t stealing anything, because you can`t steal something that never existed. There is no direct correlation between ingame money and IRL money and/or any means to exchange said money, so he is not stealing anything. He is cheating, but that is an entirely different issue.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

LOL, why are you so upset that some kids are glitching in a video game?

Now you're comparing it with an actual crime?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually mental enough to call up the police and cry that someone is stealing money by glitching a video game.

Even Rockstar doesn't care, they never even fixed the glitch. And the worst offenders (the ones spreading the glitch via popular YouTube videos) didn't even get banned or reset, just put in a separate pool for a week or so. They even got to keep their glitched money, funnily enough.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 04:39 PM.

LOL, why are you so upset that some kids are glitching in a video game?

Now you're comparing it with an actual crime?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually mental enough to call up the police and cry that someone is stealing money by glitching a video game.

Even Rockstar doesn't care, they never even fixed the glitch. And the worst offenders (the ones spreading the glitch via popular YouTube videos) didn't even get banned or reset, just put in a separate pool for a week or so. They even got to keep their glitched money, funnily enough.

I`m not upset. I asked him a simple question: In his own morals, why is buying bread a crime, but stealing it is a noble act?

If we substitute Rockstar ingame money for the bread, we have the question for his issue: How come the players that are buying said money are criminals, but the cheaters are some sort of a White Knight? The 60`s are over, you know :)

[EDIT] Also, what Rockstar does or doesn`t do to cheaters is not my problem and I don`t care past a loose hope. Loose hope is to be read as "I hope that Rockstar will do something, but I will not hold my breath until then". I just want to understand where his ideas come from :)

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

So u buy cash cards , and a tow truck comes by freezes your sh*t , u lose half your cars , what do u do now ? U just lost 40$ real money ? Don't say contact r* support because they won't do sh*t .

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 04:48 PM.

So u buy cash cards , and a tow truck comes by freezes your sh*t , u lose half your cars , what do u do now ? U just lost 40$ real money ? Don't say contact r* support because they won't do sh*t .

I will never buy a cash card :) . So this scenario is impossible for me.

I simply want to know why would I be a criminal IF I`d buy one, but a cheater is somehow a hero for cheating its way to that amount of money. So far I have a moron that started writing Sci-Fi novels and refusing to give a straight answer. That would be my next question, I think - buying / stealing versus glitching vehicles.

You know what you cant buy with your real money earned in game currency that I can get by glitching? A riot van, with bulletproof windows that will withstand 4 sticky bombs and not blow up.. or 1 grenade from a launcher + many bullets without blowing up.

For free, as my personal vehicle, you cant kill me unless you blow me up.. you blow me up and its bad sport for you. Free insurance.

You jelly? I call it my trollmobile.

Just wait until I get that police van in there too.

I have a pretty good idea as to why is that, but I want to hear it from him :)

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

OP; is your brain on backyards? How would the availability of more funds MOTIVATE people to glitch more? I'd think it's the other way around tbh. 

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Yeah, you sound like an expert on knowing what makes someone a "dbag."

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

OP; is your brain on backyards? How would the availability of more funds MOTIVATE people to glitch more? I'd think it's the other way around tbh. 

It motivates ppl to glitch because they know the rich kid can drop an easy 100$ on cash cards to get easy in game cash. If everyone else is getting easy money I would rather get it for free by Glitching rather than being a dumbass and spending my real money on virtual cash knowing there's a chance I could lose it.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

$10 .. so that's like a pack of cigarettes in some states.  People need their parents to afford that?

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

$10 .. so that's like a pack of cigarettes in some states.  People need their parents to afford that?

What are u talking about ? No they don't what's your point ?

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

It motivates ppl to glitch because they know the rich kid can drop an easy 100$ on cash cards to get easy in game cash. If everyone else is getting easy money I would rather get it for free by Glitching rather than being a dumbass and spending my real money on virtual cash knowing there's a chance I could lose it.

$100?! Cash cards cost $20 for the most expensive one. 

And really? People who buy cash cards are dumbasses, but people who glitch aren't? Sounds like someone who can't afford cash cards to begin with. If you can't put $20 down on a cash card, you need to go out and get a job in RL and stop playing GTA Online.

There's nothing wrong with people spending money on things you enjoy in this life, even if it is virtual cash to make the game a little more fun.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by elmo87, 08 November 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Cash cards being available isn't more motivation to glitch, it's even going to demotivate a bunch of people since it's easier to just buy money as you need it than to glitch a huge surplus that might be removed at any time.

What you meant to say is that cash cards being available gives you more excuses for when you feel the need to justify glitching.

I mean, if you want to glitch, then glitch. No need for you to try to convince others of how righteous you are for doing it.

By far the dumbest sh*t I ever herd.
why would I spend 20$ real money , when I could get it for free ? Or better yet when the next guy can get it for free. I'd rather glitch, have my money reset , then glitch again and have my money reset again, before giving r* a dime . On top of that r* support treats u like sh*t. They don't help , they have poor communication and if u lose your in game cash , they will not reimburse u your rl money. U have to to dispute it with xbl or psn. Which is just another hassle.

If r* patched all glitches then yeah I would support them occasionally by buying a cash card, but they haven't . Ppl might as well glitch now that ppl can buy easy money in the game. buying easy money Glitching what's the difference ?

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY PARAGRAPHS U GUYS WRITE U WILL NOT JUSTIFY BUYING CASH CARDS AT THIS GAMES CURRENT STATE. that's just stupid . Lazy . This is what a 12 year old would do with his money, buy something that he can get for free .

With this said I have nothing against legit players , I root for legit players . I respect what they do and I understand they don't want to ruin their game experience. All I'm saying is buy cash cards gives u the same result as Glitching, fast money ! If u want fast money u might as well glitch . Save your rl money
U can buy 5 20$cash cards.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

I don't think anyone who can afford a computer, a console and GTA 5 will have trouble coming up with $20.

The question is, what are you getting in return for it?

If I spent $20 on two packs of cigarettes, at least I would have two packs of cigarettes.

And despite my hatred of cigarettes (I an an ex-smoker), I still feel that would be worth a thousand times more than $20 for a virtual Adder.

Hell, a toenail clipping would feel more valuable to me than a virtual Adder. And I sure as hell won't pay anything for a toenail clipping.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 05:17 PM.

I don't think anyone who can afford a computer, a console and GTA 5 will have trouble coming up with $20.

The question is, what are you getting in return for it?

If I spent $20 on two packs of cigarettes, at least I would have two packs of cigarettes.

And despite my hatred of cigarettes (I an an ex-smoker), I still feel that would be worth a thousand times more than $20 for a virtual Adder.

Hell, a toenail clipping would feel more valuable to me than a virtual Adder. And I sure as hell won't pay anything for a toenail clipping.

The answer is simple: FUN.

It`s not fun to "grind", "farm", or "cheat". Fun is, for some people, to pick up a game and play with friends, without the added problem of funds and the questions those bring: "So, I have 1000 bucks. That means ONE C4 and 3 clips. Darn...". Some folks simply lack the time to "earn" ingame money. They aren`t some strange phenomenon that we need to crush - they are players, like everybody else. Cash Cards are CONVENIENCE money to make up for their inability to farm, or grind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users