Quantcast

» «
Photo

now cashcards are out theres more motivation to glitch....

137 replies to this topic
elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Dude it's a game !! If I I found that glitch on the bank website I wouldn't f*ck with it cause I would go straight to jail. Morals ? Don't seem like r* have morals why should I ?

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

I will have to check it out when I get home tonight as I have not seen them online since I have been playing.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by ISL_Eightone, 08 November 2013 - 02:47 PM.

I don't glitch, and I'm NOT going to buy the stupid cash cards.  Both are just as lame as each other, and we shouldn't be able... no wait... we shouldn't NEED to do either!

• pakovrs likes this

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

As an American: What the hell is a quid and how do i get 13 of them

• ChromeAdder likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

Free money for assholes.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 03:06 PM.

You know what you cant buy with your real money earned in game currency that I can get by glitching? A riot van, with bulletproof windows that will withstand 4 sticky bombs and not blow up.. or 1 grenade from a launcher + many bullets without blowing up.

For free, as my personal vehicle, you cant kill me unless you blow me up.. you blow me up and its bad sport for you. Free insurance.

You jelly? I call it my trollmobile.

Just wait until I get that police van in there too.

kianokk
  • kianokk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

I'd rather spend 13 notes on a cash card and actually play the game than boring myself to death glitching.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

You know what you cant buy with your real money earned in game currency that I can get by glitching? A riot van, with bulletproof windows that will withstand 4 sticky bombs and not blow up.. or 1 grenade from a launcher + many bullets without blowing up.

For free, as my personal vehicle, you cant kill me unless you blow me up.. you blow me up and its bad sport for you. Free insurance.

hmmm...shoot out the tires? leave you stranded? pick you up with cargo bob and dump your sorry ass in the ocean? but then you would just leave because you got beat at your own game

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 03:13 PM.

Watch the amount of complaining die down.  Most of the people against glitching will buy "money" in a heartbeat. lol

I wouldn`t and won`t. Can I lend you a quarter for your cash card fund?

Alternatively, you can buy some bleach for that mouth full of sh*t you have there.

biglewdon
  • biglewdon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

I can confirm cash cards are availible on PS3 in the UK atleast as i bought 1.25 mill last night..

I dont see the problem with cash cards personally because it saves me so much time i would have had to put.

Glitching on the other hand seems risky to me, I have put in far too many hours to risk loosing it all!

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

Lol swag

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 03:27 PM.

hmmm...shoot out the tires? leave you stranded? pick you up with cargo bob and dump your sorry ass in the ocean? but then you would just leave because you got beat at your own game

They can be modded to have bulletproof tires. The cargobob is easily shot down, I have yet to be picked up in anything by one of those.. also countered by alleys and tall buildings lol

Sounds like youd be doing the leaving after I taunted you for failing your go to moves over my mic... and repeatedly send mercs/mugger/bounties at you.

I could go super hard if I felt like taking the heat for modding, those guys will get banned when people report them. You can get insured buzzards tanks and cargobobs, all giving bad sport when people destroy them.

Games broken, anyone who spends cash is an idiot. If you know my posting history in the last 3 weeks it went from glitchin is bad guiz, rockstar is teh pwn to f*ck EAstar Im glitchin my stimulus they promised me weeks ago.

Wheres the bawsaq, f*ck that sh*t Im glitching if they want to screw your money making ability over so hard as to pull that off.. they arent even talking about it, beach bum DLC is going to be out and the f*cking bawsaq wont even be up.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Sorry if the glitching sheep don't get it, but buying cash cards is infinitely more legit than glitching.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Sorry if the glitching sheep don't get it, but buying cash cards is infinitely more legit than glitching.

LOL

Spending money for an unfair advantage over other people who play a game legit is better than not spending money and just using the game for an unfair advantage over other people.

If you spend money for the same result as something you can get for free, you are a complete and total idiot. You fail at life...and you probably have too much money for your relative level of intelligence.

It makes you nothing but a wallet warrior. Fear the wallet.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

A person who spends money to buy cash cards is legit.

A person who glitches money is a piece of sh*t glitching thief and should be banned.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

$20 for one Adder?

A virtual Adder that can't be used in any other game? And that might vanish due to a problem with the Cloud servers?

That sounds like an amazing deal, wow.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 03:37 PM.

A person who glitches money is a piece of sh*t glitching thief and should be banned.

Youre a legit piece of sh*t. That's better than an illegitimate piece of sh*t how? In that its legit? Youre still a piece of sh*t.. you spend money on a game to have an advantage over people who just play it how it was supposed to be... just because the company is greedy and gives you the option doesn't mean every single player you come across who isnt spending money themselves wont think youre a total sh*tbag loser who should get some skill instead of playing by throwing money at people until they die.

You are bad and you should feel bad.

Im glad you can force bad sport on people in this game, just dare to let people know you buy that sh*t in game and see how fast you start getting votekicked or having people blow your car up so that theirs blows up because of yours 5v1 giving you bad sport and 5 people 1 warning.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

But they're throwing glitchers in cheater pool... so mr OP, feel free to glitch money. The odds of you avoiding cheater pool are 0/0. The game pays out what? 50k a hour if you're legit? Do you think they won't notice some JSA fag earning 300k in five minutes?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

You can be sniped, your tires can be popped, you can be killed from the side windows. You don't even know what you're talking about.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

But they're throwing glitchers in cheater pool... so mr OP, feel free to glitch money. The odds of you avoiding cheater pool are 0/0. The game pays out what? 50k a hour if you're legit? Do you think they won't notice some JSA fag earning 300k in five minutes?

No they arent.

They are tossing single people in who have been reported while blatantly being glitchers. There are far too many players (at this point) who have cheated for rockstar to effectively punish them without cutting their own foot off.. or entire lower torso.

If R* was going to mass punish people, it would have happened weeks to a month+ ago and been done as an example to people in the future who would consider it.

Cash cards are out, the glitchers are still out there.. glitches are still being done, people still have tow trucks.. there arent masses of SS's showing people punished.. It's not coming, I thought it was, I hoped it was, I talked as if it was assured.

It's not coming. Now I glitch too, f*ck you R*, should have punished them... and given us our stimulus weeks ago as promised.. and heists should be out.. and the bawsaq should be up, wtf is that garbage.

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Youre a legit piece of sh*t. That's better than an illegitimate piece of sh*t how? In that its legit? Youre still a piece of sh*t.. you spend money on a game to have an advantage over people who just play it how it was supposed to be... just because the company is greedy and gives you the option doesn't mean every single player you come across who isnt spending money themselves wont think youre a total sh*tbag loser who should get some skill instead of playing by throwing money at people until they die.

Im glad you can force bad sport on people in this game, just dare to let people know you buy that sh*t in game and see how fast you start getting votekicked or having people blow your car up so that theirs blows up because of yours 5v1 giving you bad sport and 5 people 1 warning.

Yeah, boo to opinions!! All I see is a bunch of people who arguing about which is better; dogs or cats. Good luck on trying to win these arguments...

I think both are totally pointless - glitching is such a waste of time, surely? It must be mind (if you have one) numbingly boring and purchasing seems to be very expensive for what you actually get.

Also, are you ACTUALLY Irish?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 03:46 PM.

You can be sniped, your tires can be popped, you can be killed from the side windows. You don't even know what you're talking about.

1 If youre bad

2 already spoke about modded tires on police vehicles

3 side windows only applies to 1 of the 2 vehicles

4 no u

5 it takes literally 30 seconds to be back in the thing after it blows up and has given you your warning.. or into the next one.

6 oh noes, I died legitly after killing 30 people.. I guess my entire trollage isnt worth it anymore /sarcasm

7 f*ck you

8 u mad, enjoy your 16 day bad sport jonezy, enjoy the 32 day youl inevitably get right after youre let off.. bad sport forever for you... Ive never been there, Im allowed to blow personal cars up.

Define Irish.

Better yet.. dont, I dont mix trolling with real principals.. and I do sometimes feel stupid for the song and member tag/avatar being beside a bunch of other unrelated stuff that I say just to get laughs.

kianokk
  • kianokk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

A buck!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 03:50 PM.

So all this bitter post only to try and sell us that you have no money and are frustrated by the ones that do?

If I am to quote a friend in another thread: "If a mommy goes and buys a bunch of bread from the store for her children with her own hard earned money, she is Hitler. You being poor because you have no job going to steal bread are Gandhi".

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by biggsull, 08 November 2013 - 03:54 PM.

So all this bitter post only to try and sell us that you have no money and are frustrated by the ones that do?

If I am to quote a friend in another thread: "If a mommy goes and buys a bunch of bread from the store for her children with her own hard earned money, she is Hitler. You being poor because you have no job going to steal bread are Gandhi".

Feeding your family is life, playing cards with a stacked deck is cheating, paying the guy who owns the deck to rig it in your favor makes you beyond a common fun cheat, it makes you a f*cking dbag with no life who would pay behind the scenes to win a game with friends.

THAT is a more suited example.. yours is absolute horsesh*t and doesnt apply at all.

You should really just stop posting phyx.. everything you spew is arbitrary and invalid garbage.

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

1 If youre bad

2 already spoke about modded tires on police vehicles

3 side windows only applies to 1 of the 2 vehicles

4 no u

5 it takes literally 30 seconds to be back in the thing after it blows up and has given you your warning.. or into the next one.

6 oh noes, I died legitly after killing 30 people.. I guess my entire trollage isnt worth it anymore /sarcasm

7 f*ck you

8 u mad, enjoy your 16 day bad sport jonezy, enjoy the 32 day youl inevitably get right after youre let off.. bad sport forever for you... Ive never been there, Im allowed to blow personal cars up.

Define Irish.

Better yet.. dont, I dont mix trolling with real principals.. and I do sometimes feel stupid for the song and member tag/avatar being beside a bunch of other unrelated stuff that I say just to get laughs.

Why have it there, then? Surely it's just ammunition for those that you troll?

Example;

I could define Irish for you... But I don't do bullsh*t/random fanboyism/pseudo-support nonsense...

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by adra12, 08 November 2013 - 03:58 PM.

No they arent.

They are tossing single people in who have been reported while blatantly being glitchers. There are far too many players (at this point) who have cheated for rockstar to effectively punish them without cutting their own foot off.. or entire lower torso.

If R* was going to mass punish people, it would have happened weeks to a month+ ago and been done as an example to people in the future who would consider it.

Cash cards are out, the glitchers are still out there.. glitches are still being done, people still have tow trucks.. there arent masses of SS's showing people punished.. It's not coming, I thought it was, I hoped it was, I talked as if it was assured.

It's not coming. Now I glitch too, f*ck you R*, should have punished them... and given us our stimulus weeks ago as promised.. and heists should be out.. and the bawsaq should be up, wtf is that garbage.

You really wanted your stimulus before all the bugs resulting in lost money/cars were fixed? What would 500k lost in the cloud buy you?

They said the stimulus would be given out when all those issues were fixed, now they are. Now they will turn their main focus to the other glitches and future content.

Also I wouldn't be so sure they won't use the cheater pool just yet. And I am quite confident that the vehicles people have glitched into their garages will be removed.

Either way I don't really care, if people want to glitch and have nothing to work/look forward towards that is their choice. I still haven;t run into any of them that are both more well armed and better skilled than me.

Also choosing to give Rockstar more money to support their servers and them choosing to give you some in game currency to play with is on no planet a bad thing. Like you said you can get it free so how does t negatively impact you?

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

I wish I was a glitching griefer!
I could like...be so cool!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 November 2013 - 04:00 PM.

Feeding your family is life, playing cards with a stacked deck is cheating, paying the guy who owns the deck to rig it in your favor makes you beyond a common fun cheat, it makes you a f*cking dbag with no life who would pay behind the scenes to win a game with friends.

THAT is a more suited example.. yours is absolute horsesh*t and doesnt apply at all.

You should really just stop posting phyx.. everything you spew is arbitrary and invalid garbage.

You still failed to explain to me why the mommy in my example is wrong and the thief is right.

I`ll be here all day, though. Now, use some bleach, clean that mouth of yours and try again.

I`ll rephrase: Why is buying bread with money wrong, but stealing it is good, in your opinion?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 08 November 2013 - 04:05 PM.

Hierarchy of players in GTA:

1. Those who don't glitch and don't buy cash cards and don't farm or spam Criminal Retards (that's me).
2. Those who don't glitch, don't farm, don't spam, but buy cash cards.
3. Those who who don't glitch, but may farm and spam and buy cash cards.
4. Those who don't glitch, but they often farm and spam and buy cash cards.
999999999998. Modders of any kind (Space Docker, Tow Truck, etc.).
999999999999. Glitchers of any kind, especially cash glitchers (in any form) and vehicle in garage glitches such as the Buzzard, tank, and Lazer. These are the lowest scum in video gaming. This includes hackers.
  • Phyxsius- and NuklerGhost101838 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users