Quantcast

» «
Photo

now cashcards are out theres more motivation to glitch....

137 replies to this topic
thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Ha! I laugh at the cash cards.....13 quid for 1.25 million gta dollars? ive news for rockstar, they havnt fixed the lsc swap character glitch it still works and ive made 2 million in about the last 15 mins from selling my almost fully upgraded oracle over and over.

but yes, its nice cashcards are out because I feel even better about being a `glitcher` now considering im saving myself real life money by doing so!

cheers rs!

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Good-for-you-96498570457_zps0157555c.jpe

• OG Sunny, Buford T Justice, JoshhT and 2 others like this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Thanks for your much needed input on this topic everyone cares so much about.
  • KyoukoToshinou likes this

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Seems like a trap to me

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by Buudah, 07 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

I don't understand why these legit people think it's better to be rolled over by a 13 year old richyrichy with an oil tycoon daddy....   I'd rather get face f*cked by a 33 year old stoner living in his mom's garage with not a dime to his name...

Because we all can glitch money...

Think about how the Obama voters feel about this... How are they suppose to afford 20$ for an Adder?

• redfirebird87 likes this

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Flawed logic. And you made a thread on it. Okay, boys. Go ahead and lock this one up.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

tumblr_m3s4vnl16d1rpov5io1_400_zps69a582

• .Polar_Bear., Justin.. and theoth267 like this

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

so many people dont care yet......go to the effort of making a post anyway.....makes sense :p nice gifs by the way I appreciate the time it took on google for you to find that however get your own sense of humour not the gif creators might be a better idea :p

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

Checked, cash cards aren't even out yet.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

I don't understand why these legit people think it's better to be rolled over by a 13 year old richyrichy with an oil tycoon daddy....   I'd rather get face f*cked by a 33 year old stoner living in his mom's garage with not a dime to his name...

Because we all can glitch money...

Think about how the Obama voters feel about this... How are they suppose to afford 20$ for an Adder?

33 y/o ex-stoner here.. my momma would love it if I moved back home.. how u doin?  :sly:

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

I do feel slightly dirty as I just brought the 1.25mil on xbox. Took like 15 seconds. I've never done the selling glitch and never really wanted to. I don't mind giving rockstar more money they have earnt it. He'll if you received stimulus rockstar has basically given you 6 pounds worth of money!
  • GrndZero and rex84 like this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

Dirty? You should like you have just been raped in the desert by Leslie Benzies. Dirty aint the word.

• OG Sunny likes this

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

i bought 10

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Watch the amount of complaining die down.  Most of the people against glitching will buy "money" in a heartbeat. lol

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

I'm not for or against Glitching.

I don't glitch because I find it boring. I prefer to just play.

I don't have an issue with glitchers because I blame R* for writing ropey code.

I will NEVER buy cash cards for a game I consider to be poor in places, excellent in some, but average overall.

Here endeth.

• bPiNs likes this

Old_Number_07
  • Old_Number_07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

I like that this post doesn't even really matter because the cards are not even avalible yet. If someone here is claiming to have just bought them post proof. They are not avavible on PS3 for sure. Maybe just Xbox

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by J@bz, 07 November 2013 - 11:49 PM.

if cashcards are available or when it is available it gives some of my money some value and I can sell GTA$ to others for real cash :D but the only way i can give money is through bounty atm and that is small amounts :/

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 08 November 2013 - 05:03 AM.

I like that this post doesn't even really matter because the cards are not even avalible yet. If someone here is claiming to have just bought them post proof. They are not avavible on PS3 for sure. Maybe just Xbox

They are avaliable on xbox!

mK75dT9.jpg

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

But for only 1.25 mil? Twenty should get u more, specially because you can glitch that in minutes.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

Well tbh after buying the 1.25 mil to just get a few other bits and bobs that I wanted there's not a lot left that I want and I still have 1.8mil left. My gtao career has seen me acquire over 2 million dollars legitly so in essence in has saved me around 3 days in real time. I would just advise that now the gta dollars have a real monetary value it could be considered stealing and or fraud I recon rockstar will be coming down pretty hard on anyone manipulating the system for personal gain!

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

I dont glitch, im a good salesman :)
  • bPiNs likes this

VN Lambo 01
  • VN Lambo 01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

Ive probably only made about 400k legit since day one. Bought an apartment for 200k, the rest goes to ammo and cars. Im happy with it because I look forward to playing every day for small amounts of time to buy better stuff. I think if I glitched id be throwing this game back to gamestop. I glitched in oblivion to get all of the houses and stuff and took what could have been weeks worth of gameplay and turned it in to 1 week flat. Played skyrim legit and was able to get a few months of fun from it.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by AzraelX, 08 November 2013 - 05:45 AM.

Cash cards being available isn't more motivation to glitch, it's even going to demotivate a bunch of people since it's easier to just buy money as you need it than to glitch a huge surplus that might be removed at any time.

What you meant to say is that cash cards being available gives you more excuses for when you feel the need to justify glitching.

I mean, if you want to glitch, then glitch. No need for you to try to convince others of how righteous you are for doing it.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

I do feel slightly dirty as I just brought the 1.25mil on xbox. Took like 15 seconds. I've never done the selling glitch and never really wanted to. I don't mind giving rockstar more money they have earnt it. He'll if you received stimulus rockstar has basically given you 6 pounds worth of money!

Was that the highest cash card amount?

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:54 AM Edited by pakovrs, 08 November 2013 - 05:55 AM.

I think that if you use cashcards instead of glitching is that you dont know how to glitch. Or you love to waste your money

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 08 November 2013 - 05:59 AM.

Was that the highest cash card amount?
At the moment that's the highest amount avaliable clocks in at just over £13

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

I'm too lazy to glitch and too cheap to buy cash cards. Doesn't matter to me how people earn their virtual dollars though.

As long as I make 20k/day, I have enough to bankroll my schemes.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:15 AM Edited by elmo87, 08 November 2013 - 06:29 AM.

Cash cards being available isn't more motivation to glitch, it's even going to demotivate a bunch of people since it's easier to just buy money as you need it than to glitch a huge surplus that might be removed at any time.

What you meant to say is that cash cards being available gives you more excuses for when you feel the need to justify glitching.

I mean, if you want to glitch, then glitch. No need for you to try to convince others of how righteous you are for doing it.

By far the dumbest sh*t I ever herd.
why would I spend 20$ real money , when I could get it for free ? Or better yet when the next guy can get it for free. I'd rather glitch, have my money reset , then glitch again and have my money reset again, before giving r* a dime . On top of that r* support treats u like sh*t. They don't help , they have poor communication and if u lose your in game cash , they will not reimburse u your rl money. U have to to dispute it with xbl or psn. Which is just another hassle.

If r* patched all glitches then yeah I would support them occasionally by buying a cash card, but they haven't . Ppl might as well glitch now that ppl can buy easy money in the game. buying easy money Glitching what's the difference ?

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY PARAGRAPHS U GUYS WRITE U WILL NOT JUSTIFY BUYING CASH CARDS AT THIS GAMES CURRENT STATE. that's just stupid . Lazy . This is what a 12 year old would do with his money, buy something that he can get for free .

With this said I have nothing against legit players , I root for legit players . I respect what they do and I understand they don't want to ruin their game experience. All I'm saying is buy cash cards gives u the same result as Glitching, fast money ! If u want fast money u might as well glitch . Save your rl money
  • B Dawg likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:24 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 08 November 2013 - 06:31 AM.

I think that if you use cashcards instead of glitching is that you dont know how to glitch.

Yeah, no one here knows how to use the internet. :yawn:

Believe it or not, its as simple as not everyone wants to glitch their bank accounts full. Does the fact that some people's desire to earn their money actually outweighs their virtual greed blow your mind?

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 08 November 2013 - 08:21 AM.

If r* patched all glitches then yeah I would support them occasionally by buying a cash card, but they haven't . Ppl might as well glitch now that ppl can buy easy money in the game. buying easy money Glitching what's the difference ?

It's a question of morals more than anything. Of witch some members seem to have a lack of.

All though an extreme example if you found a glitch in your real online banking site that allowed you to deposit money into your bank account without having it in another account would you do it?. Let's face it with your logic it's not your fault It's the bank's fault for not addressing the issue so in witch case you can take advantaged of it!

You personally may not have a problem with it but that still doesn't make it morally correct! And in such case you would have to face the repercussions.

I think rockstar is planning something for the glitchers as they have been awfully quiet about it! To quiet for my liking!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users