Photo

Sand King XL *Attracted to the Dupe Thread*

13 replies to this topic
EN x RicHiiieee
  • EN x RicHiiieee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

I've been looking for a Sand king, can someone bless me. I'm willing to trade or dupe anything add me on XBOX : EN x RicHiiieee

If you're interested

Please

maDUECEgunner
  • maDUECEgunner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

Just drive to sandy shores or buy it online. It's not that difficult.

Fidel
  • Fidel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

You can find a 2 door by driving in sandy shores where Trevor lives
Just keep joining new sessions until you see one
The 4 door sandking you can buy online
Only difference is the 4 door is a little bigger

sh0tyme
  • sh0tyme

PSN: Sh0-tyme_g-o-a-t

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

There is no two door version. It's just a bobcat. But like mentioned buy one from your phone. I had trouble getting mines because I wanted it to be my first car so I had hard time getting mines at level 4. But yea it not hard to get their only 15k sanandreas motors or something like that.

Lordswizzle
  • Lordswizzle

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

quote name="sh0tyme" post="1064020297" timestamp="1383914317"]There is no two door version. It's just a bobcat. But like mentioned buy one from your phone. I had trouble getting mines because I wanted it to be my first car so I had hard time getting mines at level 4. But yea it not hard to get their only 15k sanandreas motors or something like that.[/quote]

Yes there is a two door version....[

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

^ yep. 45k online for the foor door. Two door in Sandy Shores.

IMGAYGUY
  • IMGAYGUY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

You can find both of them in game. You don't have to buy them. They will both spawn around the same area. If you don't find one then just message my gt: IM GAY GUY and I'll create one fully modded for you and do the sp to mp glitch and give it to you.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Not to hijack your thread, but IMGAYGUY, could you hook me up with an Obey tailgater? Gt Fox2quick

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

i'd say both versions are eqally common ingame. just camp around lsc in sandyshores so you can drive it to lsc without damages to put ensurence on it, if they dont come by, just join new session till they spawn..  

the funny thing is the crewcab tends to be a better car, i compared the ability to drive over other cars, the crewcab(4d) does that much better.

and the crewcab looks so much better.

IMGAYGUY
  • IMGAYGUY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Not to hijack your thread, but IMGAYGUY, could you hook me up with an Obey tailgater? Gt Fox2quick

Yea I'm at work. Just send me a message on xbl. My gt:IM GAY GUY
let me know what kind of rims, what color paint/secondary/pearlescent, color rims, license plate color and number, and horn. I'll max out everything else.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

Sandking SWB (2-door) typically spawns in Sandy Shores and Blaine County areas, with the Sandking XL (4-door) being a rarer natural spawn. However, the XL can be purchased off the internet in the game for $45,000.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

let me know what kind of rims, what color paint/secondary/pearlescent, color rims, license plate color and number, and horn. I'll max out everything else.

I'm at work as well. I'm off in about 2 hours. Appearance-wise, just toss a chrome secondary and roof rack on it. I've got levels and money for the rest.

IMGAYGUY
  • IMGAYGUY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

I'm at work as well. I'm off in about 2 hours. Appearance-wise, just toss a chrome secondary and roof rack on it. I've got levels and money for the rest.
I don't think I can do visual mods but I can do engine mods and paint. You should be able to do the roof rack in lsc too.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Ok so just the chrome secondary if it'll work. Still need 17 more wins and I'm impatient lol.

Side note can you do a hearse as well? Gotta get one for my girl on her account

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users