Photo

High Priority Case

13 replies to this topic
TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

This is the mission where you have to go ontop of the skyscraper under consruction and take a case. I find it impossible to due. If you helicoptor in, you die, if you parachute, you die, if you climb up you cant get up there!

How do you do this mission? How much is the payout?

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Forgot the actual payout, But I find the easiest way to do it is to fly to the Maze bank rooftop. Snipe the people on the top of the roof, then fly to the roof and land the heli somewhere accessible (You'll need it for the getaway) after you've sniped everyone. Make your way down the scaffolding killing everyone, steal the case and run back to the heli and fly to Lesters warehouse.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by SmokeDat, 07 November 2013 - 06:02 PM.

The way to do it is go to the helipad down the road, and get a heli, fly to the maze bank tower opposite the construction tower. Snipe a few of the enemies than fly over and land. Proceed to kill mofos as u make your way down, look carefully they hide around the edges scaffolding.

Once you have the case be prepared for an enemy chopper inbound with 2 shooters. Come from the northeast. Try to snipe the pilot before it gets to you, otherwise when it does take cover and try your best to fill the tail rotor with bullets to blow up the chopper fairly efficiently. It's a tough straight shoot out with the 2 shooters. Unless of course your a crack shot.

Payout is 7k first time and 3.5k every time after. This is one they lowered on their own. No longer worth it for me at the 3.5k level.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Definitely too much hassle for the 7k / 3.5k payout.

Me and my crew leader were discussing this mission last night funnily enough. We are under the impression that R* dropped the ball on this one majorly!

Our theory...

Rooftop rumble... What the fk is this mission all about and wtf has being at the bottom of a car park got to do with a "rooftop rumble"? We think rockstar got the missions mixed up between rooftop rumble and high priority case. If you think about it roof top rumble is one of the simplest missions out there - takes 2 mins max and pays out 25K / 12.5K.

High priority case on the other hand can take a good 10 - 15 mins to complete depending on if you can get a chopper straight away, its based on a roof top (hint) and there are a shed load of people to kill (rumble).

I also think that they got the levels mixed up and you should have access to roof top rumble when high priority case gets released and visa versa.

Think this makes sense?

• NewBaltim0re, NudasPriest and rocky533 like this

danya0365
  • danya0365

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by danya0365, 07 November 2013 - 07:42 PM.

This one of a sh*t mission from Lester.

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

If you don't have access to a chopper, call Merryweather's Heli Pick-Up. Then fly on top of the Maze Bank Tower and rappel down. Snipe the goons on the mission area, parachute down to the mission area. Clear the building of hostiles and wait for an enemy chopper to appear - take it down.

Now there is no way off the building - assuming you are alone and have already used your parachute. Go back to the top of the mission area. Pull out a gun, aim and carefully cross the metal beam towards the crane. Drop down the crane and head to the nearest ladder - careful! Sliding down the ladders can make you fall off the crane to certain death. And your done! Deliver the item to Lester.

I have done this several times for the hell of it.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

If you don't have access to a chopper, call Merryweather's Heli Pick-Up. Then fly on top of the Maze Bank Tower and rappel down. Snipe the goons on the mission area, parachute down to the mission area. Clear the building of hostiles and wait for an enemy chopper to appear - take it down.

Now there is no way off the building - assuming you are alone and have already used your parachute. Go back to the top of the mission area. Pull out a gun, aim and carefully cross the metal beam towards the crane. Drop down the crane and head to the nearest ladder - careful! Sliding down the ladders can make you fall off the crane to certain death. And your done! Deliver the item to Lester.

I have done this several times for the hell of it.

Or you could shoot the pilot take his chopper fly to the bank snipe the guys on the roof get back in the chopper fly over to the building site take down the remaining guys (don't pick up the brief case yet) go back to the chopper bring it down so its on the same level as the brief case grab the brief case jump back in the chopper and fly to lesters. You don't even need to bother with the enemy chopper.

• DeMeNs likes this

dirtyunclechris
  • dirtyunclechris

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

Easier way to do it IMO if go to Vespucci Helipad which is a few blocks away and grab a chopper. Granted they don't spawn all the time, you might find yourself out of luck. However, if you do get one, get your crew in it and fly up to the top. Fly in circles just over the top platform and have them kill everyone before you land. Ditch the chopper, kill everyone on the lower platforms and grab the briefcase. After that, parachute off the building and get the f*ck out of there
  • DeMeNs likes this

Ebouc
  • Ebouc

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Well, so far I agree with the common strategy of grabbing a chopper.  Get to helipad of Maze Bank building and snipe most guys on the roof you need to at.

STOP there before getting into your chopper and look around.

You should see a NPC chopper hovering around the area for no apparent reason.  Thats the chopper that turns Aggro after you have the briefcase.  Go ahead and snipe the pilot now.  If you miss him, its no problem as he retreats but returns a min later when you can try again.  Or alternately, you can assault rifle the chopper out of the air.  makes the mission so much easier

• rocky533 likes this

sirrap1
  • sirrap1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Don't forget though that if you opt to parachute your way down cops come out of nowhere and you're dealing with the enemy heli. The best thing to do has been mentioned here by others and that would be to just escape by heli after killing the mofos and getting the case. Forget the parachute, I just put it on for backup in case I get too close to the edge.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Thanks for the tips guys i've been struggling with this one on my own as nobody ever joins me when i send invites, the very few that do were as clueless as me :colgate:

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by NudasPriest, 02 March 2014 - 01:26 AM.

Our theory...

Rooftop rumble... What the fk is this mission all about and wtf has being at the bottom of a car park got to do with a "rooftop rumble"? We think rockstar got the missions mixed up between rooftop rumble and high priority case. If you think about it roof top rumble is one of the simplest missions out there - takes 2 mins max and pays out 25K / 12.5K.

High priority case on the other hand can take a good 10 - 15 mins to complete depending on if you can get a chopper straight away, its based on a roof top (hint) and there are a shed load of people to kill (rumble).

I also think that they got the levels mixed up and you should have access to roof top rumble when high priority case gets released and visa versa.

Think this makes sense?

It makes total sense... It would be interesting if Rockstar patched GTA online or if they're going to leave it as is. It would make more people play High Priority Case, and in all honesty it's more fun if you've got the players. Nobody plays it because it's not worth the effort but it would be if they switched it, and then people would be less keen on farming Rooftop Rumble. 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:44 AM Edited by Malibu454, 02 March 2014 - 01:44 AM.

Wow old thread. Well its been like that for almost 5 months. I don't think they care to fix it.

It would be a shocker for all the peeps farming RR now if it went to the roof now.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Yea it became clear that they were not going to patch it quite a while a go. To be honest i dont think they have even realised it themselves plus I think it would be too much hastle for them to do it and can you imagine all the butt hurt messages they would get flooding into their inbox' if they did lol!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users