Triggering bounty missions from Maude

9 replies to this topic
senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

I did the first bounty hunter mission for Maude weeks ago and she hasn't contacted me since. I have since completed the game and most of the side missions.

I've tried calling her but it just goes to her answer phone and I don't have any emails from her about the next target.

Is there something I have to do to trigger the next bounty?

Cheers.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Did you recently complete the game and get an email from the head of Merryweather thanking you for removing Weston? If so, that email seems to screw up both Michaels and Trevors emails to where they no longer receive them. If you go to the locations they may still be there, not sure though.

• senormidget likes this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

Did you recently complete the game and get an email from the head of Merryweather thanking you for removing Weston? If so, that email seems to screw up both Michaels and Trevors emails to where they no longer receive them. If you go to the locations they may still be there, not sure though.

Yeah I did get that email. I'll try and find her house and see if I can start the mission from there.

Thanks.

GTAbaz
  • GTAbaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:24 AM

Same problem here. Going back through uncompleted stuff and can't seem to trigger the rest of the bail bonds. Been back to maude's house quite a few times now with no luck, even been to the last seen locations of the fugitives but nothing seems to trigger.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

I have been told that if you go to the locations of the bounties they will be there...I am not sure as the email seems to trigger the particular bounty mission, so without those emails I don't think it's possible. This seems like an issue that R* will have to patch...the bad news about that is I have not heard about any singleplayer patching. R* is primarily concerned with online. Between the time of fixing the issue and issue of a patch...it could be a while before this issue is fixed.

The only other option I can think of is start a new game and do the bounties before the last couple of missions.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by Spuds725, 09 November 2013 - 02:02 AM.

I have been told that if you go to the locations of the bounties they will be there...I am not sure as the email seems to trigger the particular bounty mission, so without those emails I don't think it's possible.

I haven't done these yet but this video doesn't mention any emails being required or necessary...

Anyone try going to these locations yet?? (I haven't and haven't had time to play in a week).

Also just to note-- these are not required for 100% although there is a trophy/achievement for delivering a bounty alive.

Spuds

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Little bumpdate for this....

I went to the quarry as Trevor- all the way to the bottom and the guy was there-- didn't even have to chase him-- He got into a vehicle... I got in the passenger side before he could drive off and he gave up.

After delivering him to Maude (I got the "Wanted Alive or Alive" Trophy)-- she sent Trevor and email with the next guys location...

I'm not sure if the email is required to find the next bounty.

Anyway-- thought this was important enough to bump

Spuds.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

Yeah I got the first guy at the quarry but no emails after that. Haven't tried going to the locations yet, I've been too busy online but I will get round to it. Cheers for the video.

Username_already_taken
  • Username_already_taken

http://gtaforums.com/

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

I find these this particular 'side mission' - or whatever it is - irritating, she sends you a pic of the area this guy is in, OK great, but since the map is a low detail 2D map that doesn't have place names like "quarry" marked on it this means you must have to just wander around the area until you stumble into it, surely there must be an easier way?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

Watch the video I linked to.

I find these this particular 'side mission' - or whatever it is - irritating, she sends you a pic of the area this guy is in, OK great, but since the map is a low detail 2D map that doesn't have place names like "quarry" marked on it this means you must have to just wander around the area until you stumble into it, surely there must be an easier way?

Watch the video i linked to above would be easier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users