Photo

Let me sell my car!

15 replies to this topic
Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

If I buy a car it should be acceptable that I can sell it too once I've had enough of it.

I'm not wanting my money back, I understand depreciation, but a proportion of the funds should be available if I sell a car. Say 30-40%.

Its ridiculous after spending $795k on an Entity

Spoiler
, I should get some return on my investment.

When we upgrade (or downgrade) our apartments / garages we get a 50% return on our previous property. Why can't the same principle be attributed to the replacement of cars in the garage once its full?

Its ridiculous! I should not have to glitch the game in order to get a return on such a high value purchase.

:panic: Get your sh*t together R* and sort this ballox out  :panic:

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Bump

• IOMDutch likes this

Postman27
  • Postman27

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Can't you just take it LSC and sell it?

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Can't you just take it LSC and sell it?

Nope. All I get is some inane message that I cannot sell a car worth more than $50k

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

The 50k cap is just not needed. 

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

The 50k cap is just not needed. 

I think it was put in to stop people making too much from selling cars, oh the irony.  :facedesk:

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

I agree although how is the entity an overhyped POS? what car is better? the adder... if you are driving in a st8 line for a long distance, maybe...  

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

I agree although how is the entity an overhyped POS? what car is better? the adder... if you are driving in a st8 line for a long distance, maybe...  

I like a slidey arse-end thats all. It sticks to the road too well, I like the lower end cars: 9F, Carbo, Bullet. Just personal preference and drive style I think. 

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

I like a slidey arse-end thats all. It sticks to the road too well, I like the lower end cars: 9F, Carbo, Bullet. Just personal preference and drive style I think. 

ok I understand that.  that doesn't make it a pos tho just bc you like to drift, as you said its personal preference... I like both styles tbh, I have 2 characters with full garages so I drive a lot of different vehicles...  

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:27 PM Edited by Wooodd, 07 November 2013 - 04:28 PM.

ok I understand that.  that doesn't make it a pos tho just bc you like to drift, as you said its personal preference... I like both styles tbh, I have 2 characters with full garages so I drive a lot of different vehicles...  

Yeah I accept me not liking it does not make it a wanky car. I retract my POS statement.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Gosh the Entity is pretty ugly.  It looks like it wants to be a space ship but has no idea what a space ship is.

• Wooodd likes this

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by IOMDutch, 07 November 2013 - 04:33 PM.

Its ridiculous after spending $795k on an Entity

Spoiler
, I should get some return on my investment.

Best bet is to host a race and have a spin, try before you buy. Agreed though the 50k cap is balls

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Gosh the Entity is pretty ugly.  It looks like it wants to be a space ship but has no idea what a space ship is.

lol

You sir win the internet

trophy_internet_explorer.jpg

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

you can sell any car to LSC, you just have to glitch to do so. well you cant sell the free car but you can sell the adder or any other super car. you get about 200k for a fully upgraded adder, so its pretty dismal. just replace it and glitch some more money!

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

you can sell any car to LSC, you just have to glitch to do so. well you cant sell the free car but you can sell the adder or any other super car. you get about 200k for a fully upgraded adder, so its pretty dismal. just replace it and glitch some more money!

That is how I sold some of my premium cars.... Deleting them is for the f*cking birds... I glitched that money to buy them fair and square I better be f*cking compensated!!

This is 'MURIKA and in 'MURIKA if you don't like it YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK

mel-gibson-south-park.jpg

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

The thing is I ain't an arse!

In either case it isn't about whether there is a work around to get it to sell, its the fact that R* deemed it acceptable that we would not want any return value on the more expensive cars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users