Dirty Racers

13 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

I am getting sick and tired of racing with people who can't win a race without racing dirty and smashing into you and making you wreck or spin out because they can't pass you.

Is there anybody out there who isn't a dirty racer?

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Is there anybody out there who isn't a dirty racer?

Yes, there a few.

Feel free to invite me to a race.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Just find a good buddy to "shake and bake" with you.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Wouldn't mind finding a partner who likes to farm RP and not worried about wining every race.

If you take turns taking first place and using personal settings instead of world record you get good RP in every race

If you want to farm RP sends me a request on PSN.

AiraCobra1686

I'll be online here in about an hour around noon...

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

I am getting sick and tired of racing with people who can't win a race without racing dirty and smashing into you and making you wreck or spin out because they can't pass you.

It's called STREET RACING, there are NO rules

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 07 November 2013 - 04:34 PM.

CrazyRay you're not very smart are you?

No race any kind race even illegal street racing in the world, Do people crash into each other on purpose nor will they tolerate it

It's dirty and underhanded and anybody who would do it on purpose even illegal races wouldn't be welcome in the racing circle anywhere

But since you claim there are no rules show me any races where they allow that type of thing.

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

I try very hard not to hit other people in races. Sometimes it's very difficult like in the race "Down the Drain" because the track is pretty narrow. Other times you will be side by side with another racer and the road narrows are a ped suddenly pulls out into the lane. Many times I wish there was a way for my driver to say sorry didn't mean to hit you.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

If so some reason I do hit someone in a race, I'll send them a msg after the race telling them sorry it wasn't on purpose..

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

Hate it, puts me right off.

Total no-skill douchebags.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

I'm not a dirty racer and I've still managed a record of 118 wins and 126 losses. Considering a loss is counted even if you come in second it's a pretty f*cking good record.

I find the more people try and take you out the more they end up crashing themselves. I also do my best to either hang back a little bit and let everyone take each other out or make sure I stay out front.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

I sometimes accidentally ram people off, and it seems to be some lag issue. The boost from trailing someone ruins stuff really, helps in boosting though.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

I do that in SP :) But i'll probally do that in Online also. But only nudge, like in every other legal circuit race you'll see on tv.  Doing it on purpose all the time is just lame ass. I mean it's allways possible to hit other cars by accident or because you're in "the zone". I wouldn't send people messages apologizing ;)

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 08 November 2013 - 02:10 PM.

There are a few clean racers out there, but not many. Most of the people in GTA doesn't know how do drive a car properly and therefore feel the need to "cheat" their way to the top. I think those people belong in GTA races, not the regular ones. I have a NO CRASHING policy in the races I host... If you crash- and don't apologize it's right out. And it's so much more fun for us car enthusiasts to race that way, it is much more exiting and rewarding to win a clean race.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

For anyone on the Xbox and want to join a Clean Race crew, I have a crew that all races clean. We understand the occasional rub happens when lining up for turns and tight spots.

We get some really good sessions going when we are online.

information is in the sig.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users